[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why Does Slovakia Even Exist? Do we really need another tiny
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
Why Does Slovakia Even Exist?

Do we really need another tiny artificially created slav country?
>>
>>80590672
I think we are all here just to trigger you.
>>
>>80590672
You can't have them you Magyar fucks, they belong to us.
>>
>>80590672
>Party hat
>Not worth over 2 bil
>>
>>80590672
Yes because putting all Slavic people in a single country is a bright idea
When does the v4 become a country
>>
>>80590840
its only a yellow one
>>
arr rook same, how do you distinguish between yourselves you east european shits?
>>
>>80591178
They lived under Hungarian rule for like 1000 years.
>>
>slavs consistently represent a threat to the west
>they have no idea how to deal with us
>in ancient times someone noticed we like to kill each other
>we are also heavily individual and everybody has his own opinion and fuck your opinion I'll fight you over it
>Europe consistently divides us
>tries to push poverty, racial division, conflict amongst ourselves, etc.

That's just history for you senpai. What can you do.

The only thing that bothers me is that times have changed and we could actually join western society. We have a common, bigger enemy anyway.

But hey, some habits are hard to kill.
>>
>>80591552
And their country was part of the Kingdom of Hungary. They even accept that (Uhorsko vs. Magyarsko in Slovakian history), but as far as I know our traditional monarchy has ended ~100 years ago.
>>
File: Uhorská koruna 2.jpg (111 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Uhorská koruna 2.jpg
111 KB, 800x600
>>80590672
maybe if you weren’t such cunts we would have stayed with you and wouldn’t go to pepiks
also
>hungarian coronation jewels
>hungarian
xd
made by byzantines and worn by frenchies and krauts
its a nice crown tho
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.