[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BLM in the U.S.A. and slimes in Urp.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: index.jpg (8 KB, 235x215) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
8 KB, 235x215
Never thought I would bring this up in all seriousness, but watching our worlds go to hell is making my hands itch and stomach turn.

I am an experienced and able bodied 40 year old.
Self supporting I offer myself to come to he good fight of preservation against BLM and degeneracy as a whole.
I WILL be a grunt and an officer in the same time. If not allowed to lead, then I will be a foremost sniper, dealing with my own shit.

I don't ask much in return. Just a place to sleep and some bread to eat.

The catch is, however, that when we are done in the states, we will collectively and utterly destroy the remnants of cultural marxism in Europe.

For this the following strategy is flawless. We team up with Russia; they can have land east of the Oder River and all of the Ukraine, Baltics.

It will be a small bite, through Denmark.
10 divisions go over to clean Sweden and Norway, trapping fuckheads on Finland soil.
25 army groups will head southwest, south and south east.

Another 10 army groups, mostly navy and marines will start from Greece, getting rid of roaches and also be moving north and north east.

What do you say, autists?
Dont give me that crap of 4 of clubs either.
>>
>>80586500

There will be a contested convention, UN will come to the US, that will be the start of civil war

Just wait and see - January it's happening
>>
>>80586500

>I am an experienced and able bodied 40 year old.

...Minecraft is down again?
>>
>>80586672
UN will come to the US.

What does that mean?
Do I have to go through some Soros checkpoint?

Fuck that; invite me, or not.
I am with you guys.
>>
>>80586736
lol'd

DENBTS

Enough with the memes
>>
post yfw russia backstabs you and takes control of europe and usa
>>
>>80586905
Your underwater homosexual calls will make them run.
>>
>>80586806

>What does it mean

Obama has been stockpiling ammo for the DHS

There will be a contested convention between Hillary and Trump. This will cause our government to invoke 12th amendment. Massive uproar will happen. Martial Law will be declared and in the interest of "peace keeping", UN troops will come here by Obama's request.

Unfortunately there probably won't be a war. The brown tide will slowly wash over all of us. We are frogs in a boiling pot. The change is happening too slowly for people to realize.
>>
>>80586500
No BLM in Nederland. Stop being a cringey edgelord, Thijs.
>>
>>80587068
Lol there's BLM in UK, Germany, and Australia

Only a matter of time until it reaches you as well. Don't be so naive.
>>
>>80586500
I like that picture. here, have a bump you oldfuck
>>
>>80587045
Then how come I see it?
Fuck there must be something we can do?

>>80587068
Grizelda:
https://twitter.com/rubenkoops/status/752119108624416768/photo/1

BLM in Amsterdam with helper whites.

THIS IS WHY I MADE MY OP.
TWINKELTOED COCKSUCKERS... NO ONE HERE CARES ABOUT THE WORLD ANYMORE>??
>>
>>80587276
Unfortunately most people are here on /pol/ just to meme and shitpost about bait threads. Millenials are lazy pussies.

I wish there was something we could do. I don't think there is any government which will act in our interest were there to be a real war. The only solution then is civil war or revolution. Civil war in America will mean civil war for Europe, as Europe has been following our lead as of late.

If Hillary gets elected there is no way this country will last 8 years without serious conflict. We just have to wait until election.

In the mean time the best you can do is provide people with information, make a website, go to city council meetings, get involved in small government, inform people in your country.
>>
File: yeahitsover.jpg (4 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
yeahitsover.jpg
4 KB, 480x360
>>80587276
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUFWXpYJKaI
>>
HENK! LISTEN TO ME! WHITE PEOPLE DON'T CARE ANYMORE!
>>
>>80587738
>>80587579
I hate defeatism and giving away the element of surprise.

I am out of this thread.
Take care guys.
Winter is coming.
>>
>>80587579
I think there are two reasons why the proverbial Winds of Change might be halted in the US

1) The US is notoriously a gun-toting place. There is no other country in the world where ordinary people are more capable of unleashing hell

2) Americans are incredibly proud (or arrogant, depending on how uncharitable you want to be about it). But either way, Americans can't and won't take national decline easily. Being special snowflakes is practically their meaning in life. I suppose a USSR-style "going down with a whimper" is just about conceivable, but the difference is in a) the guns and b) the fact that in the US, it is clearly a class of alien people who are responsible. The USSR (despite having been clearly dominated by Jews in its early years) was by the 1990s very much a Russian enterprise.

The US on the other hand is dominated by an alien minority. It essentially resembles a colonized nation in the classic sense of the term. The cities are full of Jews, Negroes, Asiatics, mestizos and so on while the countryside is basically full of whites.

A violent struggle for power between the alien minority and the common people in the United States will essentially come to resemble classic anti-colonial wars like the Algerian War or the Rhodesian Bush War.
>>
File: image.jpg (99 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99 KB, 600x450
You do realize the majority of us are just here to shit post, right?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.