[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am i accepted?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: pe.jpg (22 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
pe.jpg
22 KB, 320x320
Paki living in Russia. Staying here for another year before going to university in either the US or europe. Hope to return to my country and make it less of a shit place. Im also a former Muslim and i hate em.
>Pic unrelated
>>
File: saintkek.jpg (103 KB, 510x684) Image search: [Google]
saintkek.jpg
103 KB, 510x684
Forget that Pepe praise saint kek
>>
>>80582391
Go help save Europe first
>>
>>80582829
If i try and help save europe i'll probably just get shot in the race war when people think im a refugee
>>
>>80582391
>Im also a former Muslim
Been around muslims for a number of years, Tarek. No such thing as a former muslim. When you'll hit 35 you'll allahu akbers and marrying for visas. Seen countless examples with 'moderate muzzie' friends of mine.
>>
>>80582391
>hope to return

If you do you become a /pol/ approved minority
>>
>>80582391
If you have to identify yourself to be "accepted" by an anonymous board you should just check out this new site www.reddit.com
>>
>>80582391
The problem is that I strongly suspect you'll never go back to your country. I don't mind foreigner using our universities to learn shit but then they fucking stay.
>>
>>80582994
I know a couple like me. They dont hate Islam as much as i do but they don't dislike it. I think we're a new generation of westernized brown bois who know Islam is shit
>>
>>80583074
I'm sure the natives had the same though. How's the queen?
>>
>>80582391
>going to university in either the US or europe.
go to the fucking US. Don't come to Europe.
Fuck off
>>
>>80583026
Interesting to see what people think even if its anonymous
>>80583074
I very much would like to go back
>>
>>80582391

You're one of the good guys, actively trying to better yourself and your country instead of crying about what a shithole it is, running away and accosting some other country's citizens for not giving you enough free shit.

Be proud of what you're doing.
>>
>>80583130
Why? I would just wanna study there.
>>
>>80583181
Thanks man. Everyone that has fucked off to your countries where you clearly dont want them, they're considered traitors by me. Dont stick at home and fight to make it better.
>>
>>80583127
Trudeau keeps sending her hijabs.
>>
>>80583209
No. European universities are fucking useless, expensive and rank very low
America >Europe
Go to the US if you want a bright future
>>
>>80583406
True. British ones are pretty good and i heard the netherlands aint bad
>>
File: Billy4.jpg (32 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Billy4.jpg
32 KB, 1280x720
>>80582391

As someone who would be first in line to purge muzzies in an impending race war, you're fine with me, i mean if you come to a country and leave Islam behind and just accept the culture of the country you live in afterwards, it's a noble cause.

Personally, one of my best bros is a half-Azerbaijan dude, who's dad came to Latvia during the 1990s, abandoning Islam and even picking up practice of Christianity to fit in better, and he frankly is the most red-pilled person i know, hates Jews, Muslims, is very traditionalistic and overall morally strong and well-rounded individual.

Knowing this dude gives me hope that there are people in the Islamic community that can change and become something more than pedophilic blood-hungry sandniggers.
>>
>>80583715
Thanks man. In Russia and any country i live in i try and fit in with the population as much as i can. Even if i did decide to stay in a western country i would do the same as the Azerbaijani dude. I'd probably even go christian like him. My only hope is that there are more people like me in Pakistan.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.