[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>white people are racist by default wow really makes you think..
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
>white people are racist by default

wow really makes you think..
>>
>>80578162
Niggers are feral by default.
>>
why do 14 year old girls think anybody gives a fuck about their opinion on social/political matters
>>
>>80578162
so what if I'm racist? check your non racist privilege you shitlord
>>
File: racism.jpg (66 KB, 540x690) Image search: [Google]
racism.jpg
66 KB, 540x690
>>80578162
South Africa
>>
When academia started floating this bullshit that its impossible for whites to experience racism/impossible for blacks to be racist you knew it was all over. The fire is started now.
>>
File: 1453080716964.jpg (155 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1453080716964.jpg
155 KB, 480x480
>>80578162
It's a life under the demonic Marxist Jewish Apartheid in the good ole USSA. In Russia the Jewish bolsheviks killed 'land owners' and the 'privileged' class. This was called 'Class warfare' under marxist theology. Back then, social class was the target for the bolsheviks. Today, they tell us "White Land Owners" and "White Privilege" are to blame. They're indoctrinating US school children with a racialized version marxist class warfare.

Be extremely careful. These indoctrinated young people are sheep being led into things they know little about. Buy ammo, and your guns before they get banned. White americans are being set up to be slaughtered. Oh well... The future will be interesting. And by interesting I mean extremely violent. They murdered 60-65 million the old USSR; how many will they slaughter in America?
>>
>>80578162
God, how are people this illogical? They literally claim that one particular race is racist. How!? How can NOT see this isn't right?
>>
>>80578255
>non racist privilege

Literally this. It's easier for someone to come out as gay than as racist
>>
>>80580185

They were raised and educated to believe so. Simple.

If white's were to have been educated to believe that they are naturally racist, on the flip side of the coin, likewise were minorities educated to believe that they are naturally oppressed.
>>
>>80578162
>156,559 notes
>>
The more they use this word and insist that it applies to everyone for doing just about anything, the more people will become desensitized to it
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.