[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are the Chinese such subhuman scum? http://www.liveleak
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 480x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 480x320
Why are the Chinese such subhuman scum?
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=ed3_1468157924
>>
Hateful.
>>
Mmmm...delicious.
>>
>>80572986
Looks crispy, but I don't get how anyone would want to eat a canine. It just doesn't look like an animal to eat. At least ducks look edible, but dogs just aren't appetizing.
>>
>>80572986
That lamb looks delicious!
>>
they didnt coevolve with dogs. all modern dog breeds are effectively european with the exception of very few. europeans bred dogs to assist with herding, farm/home maintenance/protection, hunting, child rearing, etc etc. europeans and other dog dependent populations (like eskimos) have a genetic soft spot for dogs and are revolted at the thought of someone hurting, let alone eating one.

whereas to the chinese, dogs are just another animal
>>
>>80572986
I bet you are Christian. Why is your God such a cruel monster?
>>
>>80574560
This is bullshit since the Shiba Inu is an Asian breed and one of the oldest breeds of dog.
>>
>>80572986

It's not that they eat dogs, it is that they kill them in slow and torturous ways. It is extremely inefficient, expensive and inhumane.
>>
>>80575445
shiba inu is a jap dog you tard.
>>
>>80574560
Why kill it slowly and painfully to make it experience unnecessary suffering though?
>>
>>80576210
I said Asian breed, you mongoloid
>>
>>80576345
Either
>it makes ur peepee harder
or
>it tastes better when it suffers to its last breath.

Whenever you ask yourself "why do the Chinese do fucked up shit to animals??" it's one of these.
>>
>>80576345
I think there's some sort of mysticism about how the suffering of the animal leads to good luck or better taste or something
>>
>>80574619

Because he was created by Jews.
>>
File: hotdog.jpg (143 KB, 600x449) Image search: [Google]
hotdog.jpg
143 KB, 600x449
>>80572986
Prove that you wouldn't eat this.

>PROTIP: You can't.
>>
>>80574107
hongcouver get out
>>
>>80572986

some of them may eat dogs, but they discovered the world before Europeans did. They also had the most advanced culture in the world for over a thousand years.

If you've got to complain about a race, there are others much more deserving.
>>
I care more about the Chinese eating dogs than when Jeffrey Dahmer cannibalised nig nogs.

Relly meks u thank.
>>
Only one town in China eats dogs. The rest of the country fucking hates them. Virtually no worst Koreans eat dog any more. Nips never ate dogs.

Meanwhile
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2014/11/27/swiss-under-pressure-to-ban-the-eating-of-dogs-and-cats/
3% of Ubermensch Swiss regularly eat cats and dogs. You just want a reason to hate on people who are smarter than you. That's some nigger-tier shit.
>>
>>80572986
what the fuck man.
>>
>>80579038
>They also had the most advanced culture in the world for over a thousand years.
>They also had the most advanced culture in the world
>They also had the most advanced culture
>They also had the most
>They also had
>They had
>had
What year is it?
>>
Does dog even taste good?
What about cat?
>>
>>80581857
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2014/11/27/swiss-under-pressure-to-ban-the-eating-of-dogs-and-cats/
ask a Swiss person, not a chink. Virtually no chinks eat cats or dogs.
>>
>>80579038
>but they discovered the world before Europeans did
So we're all AYY LMAOS?
>>
>>80579038
>muh 5000 years of Chinese culture
>>
File: 1434371913837.png (584 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1434371913837.png
584 KB, 800x800
>>80572986
>It's a daily 'Chinese scum' thread
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.