[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yes.....Donald Trump, Savior of the White Race
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
File: 4chan_pol_logo.png (300 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
4chan_pol_logo.png
300 KB, 500x500
Hehehe....Donald Trump, the next King of America, will win the Presidency guys. I'm very excited.

I have advice for Trump though, he needs the white vote. He can start by actually calling Mexicans and Muslims by their real name; "Rats". Refer to them as dirty fucking rats, and the white Aryan people will get excited and awoken, and will vote Republican.

Trump.....I'm tired of fucking Mexicans, Niggers, Muslims, Jews, Liberals, Women, Atheists and LGBT cancer stealing the white man's vote. America was ONLY made for white Christian conservative men, ONLY FUCKING US, to HELL with the fucking minorities, THEY should be OUR servants, and Trump will do that. Trump is a humble philosopher and honest man with a classy First Lady, Queen Melania Trump

Heil Mein Fuhrer! Heil Trump! Heil the Republican Party! We will do this /pol/!

Liberals, Women, Muslims, Mexicans, Niggers and LGBTers will be arrested once King Trump takes the WH.......I bet on it...send Killary to Mexico...Make America Great Again, Trump 2016!
>>
>>80569161

I can't remember when was the last time that I've been this proud to be a Republican. Oh yes, I remember; Ronald Reagan...
>>
Bump Up My Post

Are there any other angry Republicans/Conservatives like me?
>>
>>80569540
>>80569286
>>80569540

i'm a mexican 4 trump. but after this post, i might reconsider...
>>
@J4Tmxrjl

Yes....just leave and maybe Trump won't invade Mexico like our Founding Ftahers intended to.....
>>
>>80569810
Same man. I work for a Muslim, and now that trump is calling them rats, I don't really think I can support him anymore
>>
>>80569161
WTF I hate shills now
>>
I used to be a huge trump supporter like you guys, but seeing the way you guys talk, it's just unbelievable. So vile and racist, I just wanted to let you know I'll be switching my vote to Hilary this November. I hope many of you will join me on the right side of history
>>
OP... I have... trouble reading your posts... when you talk... like... Stevie...

I also... get that you are.... trying to falseflag... as a shill...

Please... stop... it...
>>
Are there KKK shills on /pol/??!?
>>
@jRVjr404

Stupid fucking Libtard, I seriously and honestly hope you get HIV or something you fucking faggot, King Trump will definietely put Libtards like you in jail for being dumb.....Make America Great Again....
>>
>>80569161
This sounds more like a poorly done parody of /pol/
>>
>>80570819
Nah, it's some assmad libtard that's going overboard ironic flaseflag.

>>80571042
It is.

Sage liberally.
>>
File: 1346814965219.jpg (150 KB, 655x606) Image search: [Google]
1346814965219.jpg
150 KB, 655x606
Trump and Putin - working together to make the world great again.
>>
File: 1466445834724.png (116 KB, 905x624) Image search: [Google]
1466445834724.png
116 KB, 905x624
Daily reminder that /pol/ is satire
>>
File: misogyny.png (1 MB, 938x976) Image search: [Google]
misogyny.png
1 MB, 938x976
>>80569161

Update your logo, stormnigger.

/pol/ has nearly nothing to do with Nazis.
>>
File: 1442300052521.gif (22 KB, 764x572) Image search: [Google]
1442300052521.gif
22 KB, 764x572
>>
>>80569161
Can't wait to read your Buzzfeed article about how you "infiltrated" us.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.