[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
JUST STUFF MY SHIT UP >>Pokemon Go is the most degene
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 1467849131075.png (37 KB, 658x662) Image search: [Google]
1467849131075.png
37 KB, 658x662
JUST STUFF MY SHIT UP

>>Pokemon Go is the most degenerate thing to ever exist

http://www.cartelpress.com/pokemon-go-major-highway-accident-man-stops-middle-highway-catch-pikachu/
>>
That story is fake tho
>>
As if retards texting while driving werent enough of a threat...
>>
>idiots do stupid shit

>idiots die

>less idiots

i see no problem here
>>
>He said “Sh*t if you wanna catch them all you gotta risk it all so I put my car in park and started tossing these balls”.

>/pol/ believes literally everything they don't even read

Get the fuck out
>>
>>80568658
>idiots breed more
>idiots cause you to die
>you see no problem
>you are the idiot
>>
>one dumbass does something related to something else
>lol it's the most degenerate thing ever
>>
>>80568761
fuck that gave me a good laugh hahaah
>>
Fake and gay.
http://factually.gizmodo.com/no-a-man-didnt-cause-a-major-traffic-accident-while-pl-1783425087
>>
>>80568549
Pokemon go is actually red pilled. It's causing no life neck autistic neck beards to actually leave their house and interact with other people. I think it's the Japanese way of waging social warfare on the Jews that are trying to turn white people into neutered vegetables.
>>
>>80569717
>Yes normies go into the hood and get robbed by niggers
>t. jewish buisnessmen
>>
I just got it today and walked down my suburb to meet up with other manchildren. One guy set out a lure and I put out incense. It was fun.
>>
>>80568549
I made $170 selling trail mix and vitamin water at the beacons I've set up.
>thank you Nintendo
>>
>>80568549
I'm gonna be salty if /pol/ finds my walking game degenerate.
>>
>>80572225
Goddamn what a great idea.

Thanks Mr. Jew.
>>
>>80568658

>idiot takes out family of four by driving into oncoming traffic

Really makes you think
>>
>>80568549
I literally told my friend the other day i was waiting for some dumbass to get murked walking in the street for a pokemanz.

thank you KEK
>>
>>80568658
>>80568868
>>80569068
>>80572558
>Idiots believe OP
The world would be a much better place without you
>>
where do you have to go to get legendaries? should make it a girl's house, there would be a challenge.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.