[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What if?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
File: Fabiana_Udenio.jpg (13 KB, 200x293) Image search: [Google]
Fabiana_Udenio.jpg
13 KB, 200x293
So what happens if these black lives matter protests happen on election day and keeps people from voting?
Like shutting down the bridges and stuff?
What happens to the election results?
>>
File: 1465875985037.jpg (48 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1465875985037.jpg
48 KB, 500x500
woah OP slow down there
>>
>>80566887
This is a good point...

I dont know anon. Work places already try to deploy crooked tactics already to keep people from voting to begin with, I'd inagine it would just be a lower voter turnout with a bunch of niggers standing outside voting booths demanding to know who you voted for.
>>
>>80566887
Election recalled and reset to a different date.

Place military guard at polling stations
>>
>>80566887
Sounds like something they would do. Instead of actually going to vote themselves, they chimpout and try to stop others from voting.
>>
>>80567421
I don't think a bunch of armed police and military at the polling stations paints a very good picture of the land of the free.
>>
>>80567639

Neither do niggers rioting the polling places.
>>
>>80566887

Trump wins because all the black people are to busy protesting to vote for Hillary.
>>
>if it happens once
reschedule the vote

>if it happens twice and there is violence
God I hope so, then there would be military force employed, BLM would be literally blown the fuck out
>>
>>80566887
Trump would win in a landslide. The protests would be focused in majority black areas, which means they would mostly black democratic voters. Also the protests probably wouldn't start until the late afternoon. The early bird voters who go to the polls right when they open are typically conservatives.

Seriously, this would be awesome.
>>
File: 1468133245387.jpg (90 KB, 684x1024) Image search: [Google]
1468133245387.jpg
90 KB, 684x1024
>>80566887
I hope they do. Trump voters are the pro gun people. They won't have much trouble getting around a bunch of pavement apes chanting shit that doesn't rhyme or make sense while holding a sign with more shit misspelled than your typical post in /b/.

Fuck them and king nigger in the White House.
>>
>>80568275
Yes in theory, but could the democrats not use the argument their voters weren't allowed a fair chance to vote and have a do over due to those events?
>>
>>80567639
>glorious United States military protecting and enabling the right of its citizens to vote in a presidential election contrary to the will of the Marxist hordes
I can't think of anything more patriotic
>>
File: 1349492765123.jpg (31 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1349492765123.jpg
31 KB, 400x400
>>80568763
They could, and it would work!

Just

brexit
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 415x416) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 415x416
>>80566887
Truly causes one to ponder
>>
>>80568763
Definitely not.

They would have to be able to prove it was a violation of the Voting Rights Act or the Equal Protection Clause. This would be hard to argue as it would be private conduct, not state action, which disrupted the polls, and because the motivation would be political protest not racial exclusion. At best, they might get the votes from a few precincts invalidated, but again, those would be heavily democratic precincts.

Either way conflicts over us elections don't get "do overs", they get resolved via political processes in the congress.
>>
>>80567861
>deployed
also you can't deploy on US soil
>>
File: undindu.jpg (156 KB, 1200x735) Image search: [Google]
undindu.jpg
156 KB, 1200x735
>>80570155
So do they use UN troops?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.