[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jail Inmates break out to save guard
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
Notice anything about the inmates?

https://www.thestar.com/news/world/2016/07/10/texas-jail-inmates-break-out-of-holding-cell-to-save-ill-guard.html
>>
File: raysis.png (72 KB, 204x222) Image search: [Google]
raysis.png
72 KB, 204x222
>>80562222
dey raycist. If that goard wuz white, dey wudnt dun it dat way
>>
it's just jail. the inmates are there temporarily.

if there was lifers in prison, it would have gone differently.
>>
Jails full of whites are actually pretty peaceful and livable
>>
>>80562222
White guys, niggers would most likely have let the guard die.
>>
how is it they can break out? why don't more people in jail just break out?
>>
>>80562222
I'm noticing those quads
>>
>>80562765

Can confirm.

I work in a prison that is mostly white. We can go weeks without any major altercations.
>>
>>80562222
> notice anything?

Yeah their all fucking bootlickers, thank god they saved that jailer so he can come back in 2months to continue shitting on them.

Next question
>>
>>80562222
>Notice anything about the inmates?
Yup. They all have Stockholm Syndrome.
>>
>>80562939

If they catch you while attempting an escape they will shoot you. Pretty good deterrent, especially if you're going to be getting out one day.
>>
>>80563114
Go to bed Steve
>>
Don't forget that you got those lil white bitchboys holding onto niggers' pockets and sheeit.
>>
>>80562222
most whites are respectable and have honor and ideals. niggers/spics dont. like maybe 3-5% versus the 70-75% whites have. chinks/etc are like 10-15% ok
>>
>>80563249
so people in jail can usually break out but don't because they will get shot? I guess prison must be different.
>>
They are all white.
>>
>>80563114
Really? I'm a former inmate that experienced both jail and prison. Jail felt way more off the rails than prison. Mostly because it was a bunch of faggots with sentences measured in days instead of years.

Far as the actual topic: most non nigger inmates are there to do their time. It depends on the guard, there were definitely dicks that power tripped. The ones that didn't try to make the inmates life a living hell usually got respect in return.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.