[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mike Pence the Likely VP Pick
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
Why is this a good idea? Why is this a bad Idea? Do you like the pick?

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/10/donald-trump-likely-choose-indiana-gov-mike-pence-/
>>
Pence is a horrible choice. Nobody likes him.

He's Cruz without the personality.

All people will talk about is his laws about gay people.
>>
>>80561957
>Cruz
>Personality
>>
Bad choice
>>
>>80561695
Fuck that traitor... faggot voted for rato
>>
>>80561695
LGBT rights[edit]
In 2000, Pence stated “Congress should oppose any effort to recognize homosexual's [sic][39] as a ‘discreet [sic] and insular minority’ entitled to the protection of anti-discrimination laws similar to those extended to women and ethnic minorities.” He called for “an audit to ensure that federal dollars were no longer being given to organisations that celebrate and encourage the types of behaviors that facilitate the spreading of the HIV virus” and instead advocated that resources be directed towards conversion therapy programs.[40][41][42]

Pence has said that homosexuals should not serve in the military, saying "Homosexuality is incompatible with military service because the presence of homosexuals in the ranks weakens unit cohesion" and in 2010 stated that repealing Don't ask, don't tell would "have an impact on unit cohesion."[43] Pence opposed the 2009 Matthew Shepard Hate Crimes Act, saying that Obama wanted to "advance a radical social agenda"[44] and said that pastors "could be charged or be subject to intimidation for simply expressing a Biblical worldview on the issue of homosexual behavior."[45]

Pence opposes both same-sex marriage and civil unions.[46] He has referred to Harvard sociologist Pitirim Sorokin's findings that throughout history, societal collapse was brought about by the deterioration of marriage and family.[47] He has advocated a constitutional same-sex marriage ban, but did not champion such a proposed ban for his first year as governor.[48]

BASED AS FUCK.

Milo-tier alt-right faggots on /pol/ will hate him.
>>
>>80562016
Thats the point.
>>
>>80562116
Lol, if you want this jackass as VP, you can start practicing saying Madame president.
>>
>>80561695
The fact this is being reported tells me Mike Pence isn't the VP pick
>>
>>80561957
that's not good. He also supported the Iraq war
>>
>>80562512
That's what I think, this is like NFL teams floating possible coaching choices before they really do just to gauge public interest.
>>
>>80562582
He's literally one of the worst picks for VP. He could fucking pick shuckin' and jiving Elijah Cummings and I'd be happy it isn't Pence.
>>
>>80562116
Also pro amnesty and iraq war, cuck
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.