[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Down with the west
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: K2a1.png (5 KB, 453x302) Image search: [Google]
K2a1.png
5 KB, 453x302
India and China will soon become superpowers and put an end to the imperialist Western world domination, down with the west!
>>
>>80556786
nice cringe thread poo

now turn off your computer, the west invented that
>>
>>80556786
Back to shit creek, pajeet
>>
India no, China yes. India has many of the same problems that the united states has, plus more since it is built upon 3rd world infrastructure and populations. 9/10ths of India is subhuman garbage, with the last tenth being very smart people. That roughly leaves 100 million people supporting 900 million people. With your population, you will never attract large scale manufacturing (the true driver of national growth) like china, as your people (on average) are much dumber than than the average chinese person. Give China another 20 years, and I wouldn't be surprised if they control the whole eastern world and Africa.
>>
>>80556786
>Le walk around in circles anon
Shit you reminded me op how dumb of me.
>>
>>80556786
im indian and even i hate my race
they arent even autistic its like theyre just fucking stupid
>>
>>80557297
so you hate yourself?
>>
>>80557545
yeah but i try not to think about it and integrate into western society as much as i can
>>
>>80556786

I'll bite- they will big powers no doubt. But the post-colonial narrative of an imperial west and an oppressed east is an oversimplification which misrepresents the reasons colonialism was so effective.

Colonialism almost always relied on local elites being co-opted into service. Millions of Indian and Chinese people were complicit and indeed enjoyed an improvement in their lives as a result of colonialism.

The other thing is that colonialism frequently helped those already oppressed by the existing society- the alawite position in Syria is a result of this.

So yeah they may become larger powers, but the post-colonial we were oppressed narrative that comes with it is a grossly simplified fantasy which ignores the still repressive but not black and white nature of colonialism to try and create a national identity.
>>
File: 1463882322855.jpg (136 KB, 1220x947) Image search: [Google]
1463882322855.jpg
136 KB, 1220x947
>>80557158

China is just as filthy as India. All the used Soviet aircraft carriers in the world won't make you a superpower if you can't masted the art of indoor plumbing.
>>
>>80558107
I'm just talking about potential based on national IQs. India has no shot, China does.
>>
File: 0a4.png (88 KB, 474x696) Image search: [Google]
0a4.png
88 KB, 474x696
>>80556786
>obvious poo-in-loo shitposting

China and India don't even like each other, in fact chinks fucking hate india.

http://www.chinasmack.com/2010/pictures/filthy-india-photos-chinese-netizen-reactions.html
>>
>>80558107
The Chinese were ripped apart first by the Cultural Revolution then by the rampant consumerism during the reforms by Deng.
>>
>>80558512
I second this.
as an indian i can confirm indians only know how to be copycats.
All we want to do is make money and then lay on our ass all day.
>>
>>80559039
After laying on our ass we usually want to go look for prostitutes or some girls to rape.
>>
File: india.jpg (37 KB, 560x315) Image search: [Google]
india.jpg
37 KB, 560x315
>>80556786

Yeah, that's what will happen...
>>
>>80556786
It will happen eventually. When do you see it actually habbenin?
>>
>>80556786
>India
>superpower
More like pooper power
>>
As a Russian Leaf who's getting the fuck out of Weedmanland for Russia in a few years, I doubt we wouldn't be included in this India/China alliance. Russia is on good terms with both China and India right now.

The reason I don't see this happening is because China and India don't seem to be on good political terms. As a Russian, I consider India our bro cause in EVERY conflict/war with Russia or India, we have had eachothers backs while America and China usually back Pakistan. I also consider China to be our closest political ally because Putin and Jinping get along very well and our countries are on good terms.

Russia/China/India I'd be fine with to fuck up America/UK/Western Europe
>>
>>80559039

Indians are fucking smart though. Damn near every Punjabi I know has parents with fucktons of money who want their kids to go to all of the top Leaf schools and become Doctors and Engineers.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.