[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Escapism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 15692d27449d06dc97.jpg (204 KB, 1000x720) Image search: [Google]
15692d27449d06dc97.jpg
204 KB, 1000x720
Who else is going to embrace the virtual jew here?
Things are so fucked up that I might as well just try to enjoy myself and not be upset or sad all the time.
>>
>>80555850
Gonna upload my mind into a computer as fast as possible.
>>
File: iu[1].jpg (7 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
iu[1].jpg
7 KB, 480x360
>>80555850
Let me tell you a story.

I once was staying up many days, I lost count of the days. There was a moment where I said to myself I'll just sleep for five minutes (lmfao). As soon as I hit the bed (falling motion) I instantly starting dreaming (I must have had a ton of DMT production in the pineal gland from lack of sleep or something).

You will be amazed at what I found. This is the only time in my life I have remembered the beginning of a dream and I have never heard from anybody else that they have remembered.

I literally woke up, that is how we start our dreams. I work up in an office cubical (never worked in one in my life). I put a knee on the dest infront of me and looked onward. It was as if everyone lived in cubicals. they weren't work stations, they were bedrooms. I looked behind me and saw what looked like a skinny truck driver playing some monster truck mud game sitting in a recliner.

I forgot to mention I was completely conscious and in control, I never left consciousness, only reality. When I layed down on my bed and came to I was very shocked.

This wasn't like a normal dream, sounds was better, colors were brighter, all of my senses were heightened. For a moment I considered that I died because it was so real.

I began to walk out of the cubical but right as I got to the edge a gravity like no other hit me. I immediately fell through the floor (didn't feel a thing). I was falling into this black abyss. I couldn't even breathe, I couldn't close my eyelid because the gravity was so strong.

As I fall deeper into the abyss, the reality I was once in got smaller and smaller, until it literally became the light at the end of the tunnel. The same tunnel that people talk about when they die and are brought back

When we die, our brain releases a chemical called DMT, this is while our brain operates at 100%. We use this same chemical to dream.

I induced a near death experience through lack of sleep.
>>
>>80557737
The cubical represented the fact that I never left my room. It represented my anti-social behavior

The skinny dude in the recliner represented my future if I didn't change

The gravity represented the fact I was in a psychological trap. I was trapped to my addictions. I was trapped to the fact I was very anti-social and never left my room.

Honestly, through this experience I felt a presence. I've always considered myself atheist and still do, but something felt off.

The way I am today, I feel trapped if I stay in my room. When I go out and I approach random people at the park and such and start talking with them, I smile a lot more than when I spend hours grinding gear in WoW.

This lifestyle change got me a girlfriend, it got me real life experiences.

I don't regret changing my life
>>
>>80555850
Yeah just moderate and don't use the occult rift or any other virtual reality gizmo.
>>
>>80557737
om

ne se la en da fo.
>>
>>80557737
How old were you when you did this?
>>
>>80555850
>Who else is going to embrace the virtual jew here?
I've been waiting my whole life for this.
>>
>>80558381
Before you say I'm creepy for approaching random people, you need to reflect upon yourself. I have never got a negative reaction because I stopped being autistic and learned how to interact with people. I have even read some pickup books and sharpened my skill and socializing with people.

I'm going to end this with a story.

Once while I was at the park with my now ex-GF (we had a blanket down and were having a picnic). A black dreaded man came right up to us but came to the nearest tree. He threw his head and dreads forward then backwards while looking at the tree and said "that's my shit". He then looked at me and smiled, he was clearly high as fuck, he then walked over to another tree and said "that's my fucking shit dou" "that's what's up".

Then approached a group of people (6-7) and talked with them. We couldn't hear what they were saying but everyone he talked we could hear because he was yelling very loudly. While we were packing up and walking home, he picked up one of the people's bike and threw it, then picked it up and threw it at a tree. The girl said "isn't anybody going to stop him?" one of her friends said "I ain't stoppin him". He then picked up his backpack, turned around and said "I'm a fuckin G" as he walked away.

>>80558880
Around 18, why?
>>
Spending eternity with my vr waifu is all I ever wanted.
>>
>>80559082
whats the point of the story with the black guy and the tree? Im confused.
>>
>>80559518
The point is that when you get out there, you have real life experiences and stories to tell and earn. They are a lot more exciting than beating that dungeon boss or getting to the next level in a game.

Go sky diving
Take wheelie training classes
Climb a mountain.
Read books, especially history and psychology ( I recommend " The 48 Laws of Power")

Make a bucket-list, and act upon it
>>
>>80559846
Ahh, thanks.

I read a bunch of books. As for the other stuff, kinda hard if you are undergoing cancer treatment.
>>
>>80559846
Thanks for the advice, though.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.