[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think of Louder With Crowder /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: Louder With Clam Chowder.png (255 KB, 803x193) Image search: [Google]
Louder With Clam Chowder.png
255 KB, 803x193
What do you think of Louder With Crowder /pol/?
>>
Faggot attention-whore who is trying to bandwagon on the alt-right to get extra shekels.
>>
Of course /pol/ hates him even if his values align with theirs 90% of the time
>>
>>80553426
Another sliding shill thread

Come join in actual discussion

>>80553528
>>
>>80553738
Its no wonder autists on pol have no friends this place hates everyone who agrees and disagrees with them
>>
>>80553893
Much like real life, /pol/acks have no friends and hate everyone
>>
>>80553585

He's not alt-right, he's normie-tier cuckservative, just slightly to the right of older ones. He still will say "DEMS R DA REAL RAYCISSTS" and "MUSLIMS DINDU NUFFINS"
>>
DUDE SJWS ARE SOOOO DUMB
>>
>>80554144
Why, because he doesn't go around saying GAS THE KIKES
>>
>>80553585
this.
>>
>>80553426
He's certainly louder
>>
>>80554281

No but trying to attack the left using leftist talking points is a clear sign of cuckservatism.
>>
File: tumblr_mq6ydnhk1V1s8at00o1_500.gif (129 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mq6ydnhk1V1s8at00o1_500.gif
129 KB, 500x333
You trying to keep your dying thread alive?
>>
I could have sworn he said he wasn't a a right winger tho. I thought he was like in the middle.
>>
>>80554144
> He still will say "DEMS R DA REAL RAYCISSTS"
yes he's said that multiple times
>and "MUSLIMS DINDU NUFFINS"
he actually actively voices his hatred of Muslims and islam, going as far as to call muhammad a pedo on his shows and any Muslims he meets irl
>>
>>80553426
I enjoy watching his podcast on YouTube when I've got nothing to do in the evening. I'm like a month or so behind on it though.

He puts together good content with informative guests and is always consistently based on gays, Islam, how shitty Facebook is and firearms. He IS a good goy though and a bit of a cuckservative. Like I remember he was hyping the fuck out of cruise then once cruise lost he switched up and started bashing cruise.

TLDR: dude is about as based as you can be while still having an unbanned Facebook page/Jewtube account
>>
File: karl-marx-quotes-3.jpg (574 KB, 2000x951) Image search: [Google]
karl-marx-quotes-3.jpg
574 KB, 2000x951
>>80553426

I think he should make this comparison to shut down leftist idiots who want to take guns.
>>
>>80553585
This is also true for about 99% of "right wing" sources, just cashing in on an easy demographic.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.