[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>My daughter is a slutty sorority girl who wants to marry
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 185
Thread images: 17
File: chris_christie17.jpg (235 KB, 620x412) Image search: [Google]
chris_christie17.jpg
235 KB, 620x412
>My daughter is a slutty sorority girl who wants to marry a rich chad when she's older so she can live off of his money

>I recently found out my son is bisexual and supports BLM by looking at his Twitter, also he's a shut in weeb, I was disappointed in him before but I at least assumed he posted on various boards here all day and not on Tumblr or whatever the fuck.

Where did I go wrong /pol/? I thought I was a good father growing up, I tried to instill right wing values but I also tried to give them enough freedom so that I wouldn't be a crazy overbearing liberal parent.
>>
>>80550526
You let them make poor choices.

I can't really give slut advice, though. I'd say that should have changed like 5-10 years ago.
>>
>>80550526

Well you didnt beat them well ur daughter is smart she is fine senpai but ur faggot son must get hell of a beatings well its too late now you can only tell him what happened to freddie mercury kek
>>
>>80550526
god damn how old are you bro?
>>
>>80550526
perhaps take a dna test to make sure you have not been cucked.
>>
>>80550655

How would I have stopped them from making choices? I restricted what clothes my daughter would wear, gave her a curfew, etc. She still became a slutty sorority girl when she went to college. I made sure my son put in a ton of effort in school, and made sure he was focused on academics, when he went to college he still almost failed out and now can't find a job. The bi/BLM thing I don't even know how I could have prevented.
>>
>>80551073
I have no idea how to raise a girl. Like seriously, how the fuck do you do that? The best advice I would have is to send them to a religious school, but even then they'll just end up doing butt stuff.

>Your son
Yeah, I wouldn't do that. How old is he?
>>
>>80551073
What about the mother? Where does she play in all of this?
>>
>>80551224

Not sure what you mean, he's 22.
>>
>>80551073
>letting your daughters go to college

They are literally slut camps. Instead have their mother teach them to cook, sow, clean and any other duties a good conservative Christian woman needs to find a suitable husband. Career women are worthless anyway.
>>
>>80551313
should've given him a brother, brothers almost always compete to be the best, so at least they'll make something of themselves
>>
>>80550526
Tell your son if he likes Japanese shit so much he should look at their immigration policies.
>>
File: 1447897256227.png (84 KB, 1123x1204) Image search: [Google]
1447897256227.png
84 KB, 1123x1204
>>80551313
I work a bit as a life coach (I'm also legally allowed to marry people in my state because I used to be a pastor)

Most men tend to work better, in my experience, if you just tell them to do their own thing and pull out supports.

>22
Well, someone made this a while back and this is probably the best advice I've got.

Seriously, hedonism results in numbness and people will try to do other things. Constantly interfering tends to make people self conscious and not feel responsible for their own success.

If you're not bonding with him, I'd honestly go to a gun range. Weebs like violent bullshit, and it's vaguely masculine.

The real problem is trying to figure out what a person responds to; like a gentlemen I'm meeting with right now is a huge annoying faggot that is obsessed with baseball and nothing else. If it was me, I'd be like "Go read these books. Go on a diet. Go to this class to meet people. Report back to me in a month"

But goddamn, it is hard if they don't read, understand that results take time, or understand that social skills are built from interaction.
>>
There is not much you can do anon without foregoing their love in the short term and delaying it for the long run.

I'm only 19 but my dad instilled right wing values to me growing up. He did so because we had an open, intellectual household and we would often debate and talk about genetics, race, etc. But besides that, he would hit me and force me to work, I was a busy kid who played sports and worked jobs. He wasn't Mr. nice guy, he was an old school drunk who worked hard and forced me to do the same. He prepped me when I was younger for the military, I would wake up and he would play reville and I would march to breakfast.

It's to late now but open discussion coupled with rigid principles sets the path, it worked for me and I will be doing the same for my child.
>>
>Where did I go wrong /pol/?
You spent your time posting on a peruvian rabbit breeders' forum.
>>
>>80550526
You let them watch too much TV, they're American etc.
>>
>>80550526
Remind your daughter that she has a lot of competition and the window closes when she hits 30. If she can at least get into grad/professional school then she can meet someone decent.

I don't think anyone could support BLM if they know who George Soros is.
>>
>>80551982

As a man of God, what would your best advice for young males in western society currently be? Everything is really hammering us fucking hard, and most women are just sluts and whores now, and I specifically mention the women because it bothers me how we have totally lost numerous generations of women to degeneracy.
>>
>>80550526
It's your fault. But not really. Let me explain.

See what passes for "parenting" these days is so fucking astronomically far from what it should be, it isn't even funny. Let's use a made up distance, let's say today's average parent is about 100 meters off from where an actual good parent should be.

Then there are "good parents" today's good parents are where yesterday's dogshit terrible parents were. A "good parent" today is probably 50 meters off the mark.

Here is what an actual good parent would do in today's day and age. First of all, there is no way in fuck I would let any impressionable child attend public school in 2016. You're just begging for them to be corrupted and indoctrinated in all kinds of deeply degenerate shit if you send a child there today. Homeschooling your kid alone will probably bring you 70% of the way to having a good kid grow up to a good human being. The other 30% from doing gender appropriate shit with your child, for a boy that means regular shooting lessons together, maybe play some history themed board games and teach him the significance of the battles, maybe build a model airplane together. For a female, maybe modest shopping with mom, a trip with the family to Disney world, or teaching her how to cook every evening. Fuck maybe build her a playhouse in the backyard.

Again. Please don't feel defeated. The world is just too fucked up nowadays. I do believe you tried to be a good parent, but you also tried to "be normal" so they wouldn't feel different than their peers. You said:

> I tried to instill right wing values but I also tried to give them enough freedom so that I wouldn't be a crazy overbearing liberal parent

This is where you went wrong man. The world is too fucked up now. It's too degenerate. You have to shelter children from this until their minds are fully developed.
>>
>>80550526
If this is a serious post, it isn't brutally enforcing the notion in your kids that if they want your love, your respect, and privileges, they have to make something of themselves, preferably academically.
>>
She gun get got bro
>>
>>80551073
>How would I have stopped them from making choices? I restricted what clothes my daughter would wear, gave her a curfew, etc. She still became a slutty sorority girl when she went to college

I can't really answer this question, but I'm sure it's been discussed fully somewhere.

> I made sure my son put in a ton of effort in school,
You should have made his entire life school, so when he went to college, he wouldn't know to do anything else but that.
>>
You let them go on the internet and watch talmudvision

Brainwashing is a hell of a drug
>>
>>80553724
>You let them go on the internet and watch talmudvision

it all boils down to this. What the hell were you thinking?
>>
>>80553075
To be productive, and to defend yourself.

Invest in skills, education, and self improvement, and people will become attracted to you as you create value.

By defending yourself and your property, you safeguard against the transgressions of those who want what you produce, but are unwilling to create.

>MOST WOMEN
Are you trying to find women in the right places? For instance, if you're going to clubs, but you hate clubs, you're probably not going to like the women there.

Find traditionalists. They're truly the salt of the earth, and likewise the foundation of any society.
>>
File: afterBath.png (167 KB, 636x426) Image search: [Google]
afterBath.png
167 KB, 636x426
>>80550526
Don't worry Dad, remember that here in Utopia, we take an extra long time to fully mature. This sounds like they are proceeding along nicely. They are just "trying out' the paradigm of what they perceive as modern culture, heavily influenced by their peer-group. When life gets serious for them, they will have the good values and morals you instilled in them. that is when they will remember that you were right about most things after all. Then they will turn to you for wise counsel. Just give them space and love and respect in the meantime.
>>
>>80550526

Having children noways is hopeless.

The only possibility for it to work is if you go live in a farm, off the grid and homeschool them.
>>
>>80551982
Thanks for the image. Asians obviously don't follow this philosophy of child-rearing, yet their success speaks for itself. How can Western parents imitate them in raising children?
>>
>>80553273
Post of the thread.

>>80553724
The condensed version.

If your kids don't interact with modern media (or go to modern left-wing schools), they stand an infinitely better chance of being sane.
>>
>>80553724
based irishman
>>
>>80550526
1) You let your daughter go to university.
2) You let them make their own choices. The point of a parent is to guide and show the right way.
>>
>>80553942
The same reason Orthodox Jewish families have successful children; they raise them in a bubble. Upper class Asian families are successful because the culture itself reinforces the necessity of it.

If you're not willing to completely split your children from their peer groups and the culture around them, you have to adjust for the culture.
>>
>>80551412

It's sew.
>>
Were you too much of a coward to disparage sluts and niggers and video games? Was your marriage not worth emulating?
>>
>>80554200
Alright, you've confirmed my more in my thought on the ideal way to raise children.
>>
>>80550526
sucks, sorry OP if ur being serious

look at it this way. dont try to save for their inheritance. spend it all and have a great time, and kick them out asap
>>
>>80553861

You know exactly what I mean. I don't like traditionalists, because they have told me numerous times that men should just "man up" and take all the abuse and hardships, meanwhile women won't lose one iota of their privilege, and they won't be punished for anything, and in the end, they'll be rewarded with a "real man" despite doing nothing to deserve it.

Real traditionalists are long dead, and they would side with me on this issue.

I don't look for women in clubs, but yeah, there is sluts and whores there too. They are everywhere.
>>
>>80550526
Your daughter's plan is terrible, that rich chad will just marry a tight 18 year old if he ever gets married. She either needs to marry right now or she'll have to settle for a loser when she's older.
>>
Op, just give them a hard slap and tell them to man up and stop being faggots. Slap them when they perform degenerate actions.
>>
>>80554655
She has gone to University, she is already useless now. Universities turn normal girls into the worst women on Earth.
>>
>>80551073
Should have homeschooled
>>
>>80550526
Why is a problem beeing bisexual?
>>
>>80554327
I can't really tell you if that's the most morally sound way to raise children, though.

For instance, really stringent Jewish families tend to be happy, but they're completely oblivious to anything outside of their niche'. Is morality that is simply imprinted upon you as valuable as morality you've found and hold sacred?

For instance, I always found die hard Catholics interesting because it had very much become heartless for them. E.g., giving communion had lost any real feeling of sanctity because they were brought forth in it.

So, yeah, if you want your children to think more similar to you and your values, you raise them in a bubble.
>>
>>80554765
>brazil
>>
>>80554573
>You know exactly what I mean. I don't like traditionalists, because they have told me numerous times that men should just "man up" and take all the abuse and hardships, meanwhile women won't lose one iota of their privilege, and they won't be punished for anything, and in the end, they'll be rewarded with a "real man" despite doing nothing to deserve it.

Well, what is important to you and what do you want?
>>
>>80553273
As much as I hate to agree with the home schooling bit (mainly because going to public school gave me some of the best memories of my life) I have to say it IS different now and I only graduated 4 years ago. As much as it sucks to admit, our children just won't have the same experiences we did going to a public school.

My dad works as a tard wrangler in an elementary school and you would not believe the shit they say at the conferences they have for educators. And the old school teachers are dying off quick...
>>
>>80550526
>letting your daughter go to college
there's where you went wrong.
>>
>>80551073
Sounds like too many restrictions with little reward.
>>
>>80553724
>>80553946
So you're saying kids should be raised in a safe space? How has that been working out for millennials?
>>
>>80555115
Millennials are being raised in a leftwing bubble. You have to counter it with a rightwing bubble.
>>
>>80550526
Give em shit. read up on r/K. They are the way they are because they are swimming in resources and an easy life. If you submerge them in conflict they'll Kify
>>
>>80554802
>Is morality that is simply imprinted upon you as valuable as morality you've found and hold sacred?

I'm sorry, but let the kids learn from the school of life after they get into HYPSM, though being told that if they become criminals, have casual sex, become delinquents, or become addicted to drugs, they're degenerate and will be cut off.

>So, yeah, if you want your children to think more similar to you and your values, you raise them in a bubble.

I'm willing to do this and recommend it, but it's socially frowned upon and very nearly impractical for most people. But I guess there's always homeschool.
>>
>>80550526
It's your fault for being a prick of a father.
Wahhhh i wanna impose my values on someone by force.
Fuck yourself. Enjoy your black grandkids.
>>
How do I stop masterbating?

Seriously I think it's making my physically ill. I catch the cold at least twice a month. I have no energy to do anything. One time I was able to stop masterbating for a week and it was one of the most productive weeks of my life.
>>
>>80551982
>>80553273

I actually did take my son to a shooting range several times when he was 12. He really didn't like it, it took him a long time to even hit a target. Also one time the range didn't have enough earplugs so I opted not to wear them, it damaged my hearing which still affects me to this day.

Otherwise there's lots of good advice being thrown around it seems.
>>
>>80555115
>So you're saying kids should be raised in a safe space?

Well, those are safe spaced, but of the exact opposite kinds. The difference is that they'll have to learn to respect differences of opinions and lifestyles, unlike modern kids who are taught that saying hello to a woman is rape.
>>
>>80554765
>bisexual
>BLM supporter

Do you really have to ask what is the problem?
>>
>>80550526
Imposing your own values on your children is the best way to convince them to think exactly the opposite
>>
>>80550526
sometimes kids just turn out shitty no matter what you try, its just who they are
>>
>>80555343
>I'm sorry, but let the kids learn from the school of life after they get into HYPSM, though being told that if they become criminals, have casual sex, become delinquents, or become addicted to drugs, they're degenerate and will be cut off.

Don't apologize for having values, but still, it is definitely something I've been weighing. I was raised extremely liberal and fell out of it and somehow I feel that makes me more well balanced, but I also post life advice on a Taiwanese tuna canning board.

Is a moral framework that is completely dependent on another as moral? I really don't fucking know. Results do matter.

>I'm willing to do this and recommend it, but it's socially frowned upon and very nearly impractical for most people. But I guess there's always homeschool.
There are definitely religious schools. You can always hire a tutor. Personally, I'd homeschool if I had could afford the time to do so.
>>
>>80555397
Seriously consider this: buy a dog collar. Either wear it or have it at your side, or wear it. Every time you consciously indulge in thought that lead to masturbation, shock yourself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYvpvz_bzmI

Basically, a much cheaper version of this.
>>
>>80555405
Ouch, sounds rough. Like usually gun ranges are something people, even those who are opposed, tend to like the experience of.
>>
File: freshman-frat-banners.jpg (156 KB, 1252x696) Image search: [Google]
freshman-frat-banners.jpg
156 KB, 1252x696
>>80554965
What were you even thinking OP?
>>
>>80550526
Let me guess, they went to public school.
>>
>>80555940
Honestly, I have no idea why people let their daughters go to college. It is basically just paying lots of money for hundreds of men to fuck your little girl and undo 18 years of correct raising.
>>
>>80555115
There's nothing normal about being raised by mass media or by the government.
>>
>>80554957

I want a decent woman for a wife that isn't a slut or a whore and can actually contribute some womanly attributes to the relationship. That shit is long dead in the west. I will only be a "real man" for a woman that fucking deserves it. Traditionalists are too dumb to understand this.

Family, friends, enjoying myself, and fulfilling a greater purpose are all important to me, but I have noticed for years now how western civilization has turned it's back on anything and everything decent.
>>
File: 1468111296247.jpg (67 KB, 640x611) Image search: [Google]
1468111296247.jpg
67 KB, 640x611
>>80550526
You should have forced your son to do sports and join a team in high school and middle school.
I was in very real danger of becoming a worthless cunt like your son as well. My two best friends saved me by helping me escape my shitole town and party over in their predominantly jewish town which made me feel like a man. There's no going back now though, all hope is lost.

Disown him
>>
>>80555824
>There are definitely religious schools.

I attended Catholic schools from Pre-K to 10th grade, and I didn't find it any more morally instructive than the public charter school I attended from 10-12th grade. And it's not possible that I'm some sort of psychopath or idiot who can't absorb well moral teaching because the students that I came across weren't much better.

>Personally, I'd homeschool if I had could afford the time to do so.

I haven't thought about it until now, but I would just drop off the kid at a daycare with the instruction that they had to learn certain materials while they were there, and then just leave them home alone when they were old enough.
>>
>>80550526
At least he's Bi. Maybe one day he'll choose to stop sucking cocks.
>>
>>80555940
>Wake up
>Reality is worse than the nightmare
>>
>>80555886
I'm another guy with the same problem, and maybe I'll do this or something like it. Cheers!
>>
>>80555397
take finasteride, it wrecked my sex drive
>>
>>80556226
Well, fampai, I'm not going to feed you ego stroking bullshit about what you deserve.

Women are fundamentally attracted to value you; this is going to be much more relevant to a traditional woman. Acquire value. Have principles. Try to put yourself in situations that you will probably find a girl that shares your values. Simply the act of acquiring value will make your daily life more pleasant if nothing else.
>>
>>80550888
I keep telling you guys that there are older guys are on /pol/ get off the muh young meme. If it was nothing but young people here it would be 110% shitpost without any depth.
>>
>>80551412
You sound like an idiot. Just shut up.
>>
Kids are still getting at least half their mentoring from the outside world, this is why it's not enough to be a libertardian and blame good people for how their children turned out in an increasingly corrupted world

You can't just ignore the jew and let degenerates be degenerate out in public, it WILL corrupt good people no matter how you try to shelter them
>>
As a parent, you force your children to do things, wtf? Take them to church or put them to work. By the time they are old, obeying the ways of your household, even when they are on their own should come as second nature.

My dad used to hit me whenever I broke the rules of the house, best decision he ever made as a parent. The only problem I have though is that I notice I'm afraid of my superiors (my supervisor and my boss).
>>
>>80556243
>I attended Catholic schools from Pre-K to 10th grade, and I didn't find it any more morally instructive than the public charter school I attended from 10-12th grade. And it's not possible that I'm some sort of psychopath or idiot who can't absorb well moral teaching because the students that I came across weren't much better.

I was raised in public school, and I wouldn't send my kids to them.

>I haven't thought about it until now, but I would just drop off the kid at a daycare with the instruction that they had to learn certain materials while they were there, and then just leave them home alone when they were old enough.

Really, what is the community you're shooting for? If you have a traditional community, you could definitely find a tutor to educate your kid.
>>
File: image.jpg (81 KB, 630x791) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81 KB, 630x791
>>80552211
>>
>>80551631
This
https://www.rt.com/news/329926-japan-refugees-immigration-27/
>>
>>80556153
It's a great investment if your daughter is ugly.
>>
>>80551073
A parent needs to teach their kids how to make good choices themselves, rather than impose choices on them. My parents, for better or worse, let me fall on my own ass to the point of neglect. But I learned overtime how to make my own decisions; I started degenerate, then slowly became normal.

Don't get me wrong. I'm still a fuck up. But I'm a responsible fuck up.
>>
>>80550526
What are your kids going to school for?
>>
>>80556153
Let? At 18 years old she's grown. She should be in college out in her own.
>>
Hey, Pastornon? If you would help me, I have a question. How do I be better?
>>
>>80556704
>I was raised in public school, and I wouldn't send my kids to them.

I live in a somewhat small town. The kids were actually nicer than what I was used to because it seems that single-sex environments have a tendency to make men animals. It could have been much worse, but the three Catholics schools that I attended weren't nearly good enough.

>Really, what is the community you're shooting for? If you have a traditional community, you could definitely find a tutor to educate your kid.

I'm interested in something that could be effected wherever I went and even if I could afford a tutor, my kid would still have to learn most things by self-study.
>>
Have ugly children and give them developmental issues through awkward parenting, it's the only way to make them spend the early years of their adult life learning to become a person instead of becoming a worthless piece of shit.
>>
>>80550526
Doesn't sound like you went wrong anywhere, assuming you're not omitting anything purposefully or just unaware of your own fuck ups. People are people, anything that can happen will happen. Sorry it's happening to you. Maybe consider taking up drinking.
>>
>>80555397
I can't stop masturbating, but I try not to orgasm because I know that'd just make it worse. I almost gave myself a hernia several times. I still can't stop
>>
>>80557056
>I'm interested in something that could be effected wherever I went and even if I could afford a tutor, my kid would still have to learn most things by self-study.

Well, hopefully you have the time to homeschool.
>>
Did you lead by example? My father basically red pilled me from birth, had me read the Bible despite him having his own beliefs and taught me classical Christian values. Would never hit me, just sat me down and spoke to me whenever I fucked up and never raised his voice. He was a very gentle man but he made sure I understood the basics of ethics and the like. Really pushed me academically but was always there to help me with my homework, used to it down with me and we'd do it together.

I think a lot of parents fail to understand just how much time investment is needed to create a good human being. You can't just yell at your kid to go do their homework then sit in the lounge watching the football. You need to make yourself available and show your children that you value and believe in them. Dad was always available no matter what, never too tired or too busy to sit down with me and explain something or teach me something. A lot of parents these days wear out too easily, always disgusted when I see parents out for dinner with their little ones playing on fucking iPads. That's how you ruin a generation, mark my words.
>>
File: 1468190609397.png (208 KB, 480x854) Image search: [Google]
1468190609397.png
208 KB, 480x854
>>80556229
>jewish town which made me feel like a man.

Please consider doing what the spongebob in your pic is doing, thanks.
>>
>>80550526
It's the environment and culture, you can't completely control your kids and you can't control what they are exposed to. You do your best to show them what's right and hopefully they will make the right choice.

I don't have kids but, here is some advice form a 25 yr old guy: If your daughter wants to live off a guy she should stop being so slutty and date an engineer that's older than her, not in college. Explain SMV?

Dunno about your son. Hopefully he'll figure shit out for himself. That's how it is for me.

Learn to let go, you tried your best. Just be there to support them if they fuck up.
>>
>>80557389
Well the idea is to spend just enough time with the kid to make sure they've self-studied well enough, (i.e., examinations), though this is hardly the ideal situation, which would be a boarding school with strictly enforced morals, or the even more ideal situation of a tutor frequently coming to test and grade homework.
>>
>>80550526
This is why I'm gonna spank my kids.
>>
>>80551073
Nice. There you go OP. You just sexually repressed your daughter and son stunting social growth at critical points and then letting go once they hadn't even learned what they needed from critical stages of development. Not really your fault. You did better than most.

Can I have your daughters number? Maybe I can give her a solid red pill
>>
>>80550526
>My daughter is a slutty sorority girl who wants to marry a rich chad when she's older so she can live off of his money
That is a smart choice, but remember, she has to actually marry the rich Chad and can't just be a fuckbuddy.

>son is a fag
get him a job or job skills and kick him out of the house so he can acquire currency and disregard women.
>>
>>80550526
it's okay OP, we too hate your kids.
>>
>>80557781
I just got out of high school. I've grown up with people who've been allowed to wear and do whatever they wanted, and they're the worst of the bunch.
>>
>>80557443
This. Guidance only works when they respect you and genuine respect for parents is really low these days because most parents don't spend enough meaningful time with their kids.

Also, don't get caught in the trap of thinking that taking them on an expensive vacation means anything, you're better off living a bit more moderately and having more time to spend with your kids than being able to give them every big new toy. Their memories will be fond because they spent that time with their parents and not because it cost a lot to fly somewhere.
>>
>>80553501
Quite the opposite, you'll end up with a coalburning daughter doing that.
>>
>>80554726
Universities reverse engineer females. Whatever feminine qualities they came into this world with are systematically deconstructed and replaced with feminist shrill hate bot programming.
>>
>>80553501
your children will probably resent you for life.
>>
>>80558303
I understand what you mean, but that's not quite what reverse engineer means.
>>
>>80554726
Confirmed, once my gf went to college she turned into an insane raging whore. Completely ruined her.
>>
>>80551073
Small differences do things. Did they get summer jobs? If so, did the boy get a carpentry/trades job? Did the girl get any job? Did they learn the value of work and money?
>>
Tfw 4chan pretty much raised me from 16 to 18
T-thanks guys.
>>
>>80556941

My son started off with Computer Engineering but stopped because of the aforementioned difficulties. He's now been looking at other programs at his university, he's taken a few Economics classes now. Daughter is education, she's pretty well set to become an English teacher and is doing well.

Also, I should have mentioned that my son is pretty nice and polite to everyone he knows but he also has trouble with social norms sometimes, I think he's probably autistic but my wife denies this. He's extremely well-spoken in certain situations and very much not in other situations. My daughter is rude and bitchy, which I completely forgot to mention in the OP even though it's probably my biggest disappointment overall. I beat her several times when she was young and told her that her attitude wasn't welcome, she would usually stop when I told her that but then continue later. It's gotten worse as she got older.
>>
>>80558509
feels good man
>>
>>80551073

> I made sure my son put in a ton of effort in school, and made sure he was focused on academics

This IS the problem. Schools teach all the wrong messages like muh holocaust, rights for minorities, being gay is cool
>>
>>80550526

Well since I'm not a Dad I can't offer much advice, but I can tell you that its my cousins influence that stopped my sister from becoming a slut, and whenever we went to get firewood during the winter Dad and I would go hunting as well.

We turned out alright, though he probably wouldnt be happy about the fact I spend a fair amount of my free time here instead of learning an instrument or something.
>>
>>80558390

"I don't care about her happiness. I care about discipline and loyalty."

>>80558250
She will be completely secluded from degenerates until she goes off to college, at which point she will learn unless she behaves, she will be completely cut off.
>>
>>80556482
True. I am 51 years old. I come here, because it is frank, open, honest discussion. Not found in the main propaganda news sites.

TV is a sick joke. Pure BS 24/7. Do not even watch the news anymore.
>>
>>80557443
you're absolutely right. thank you for making me realize this, my mother was both parents for me and I seem to have had this bond with my mother that's identical to your post, and I'm considered a one of a kind person by everyone.
>>
>>80558030
Exactly. But you gotta balance it and in the end it has its own free will.
>>
>>80550526
Kick them out. Cut them off. You failed and it's time to cut your losses.
>>
File: 1464919095692.jpg (267 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1464919095692.jpg
267 KB, 1920x1080
>>80550526
>I recently found out my son is bisexual and supports BLM by looking at his Twitter, also he's a shut in weeb
Libtard weebs are the worst, your son will hang with the rest of them on the day of the rope.
>>
You did not homeschool/private school them and you did not engage in corporal punishment.

Thats where you went wrong you are a weak betamale father and as a result you raised children with no core values who do not respect you or themselves

at this point i would say kill them all and then yourself to remove your bad genes from the pool
>>
>>80558509
Same. My parents were absent most of the time so It's not like there was much choice.

I see it happen often these days too, parents work to provide food, clothes and a treat every now and then to keep their kid quiet but don't really do much more than that. With all the potential cheap distractions and harmful ways children can grow up on the Internet from an even younger age, this bare-minimum style of parenting is dangerous.
>>
File: 94526582158.gif (10 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
94526582158.gif
10 KB, 501x585
>>80550526
I am now triggered.
>>
>>80554962

Can confirm. I was a high school teacher, but quit 2 years ago because I could handle the disgusting liberal lies I was being forced to peddle.

These new teachers coming out today should be jailed for child abuse, it's worse than MSNBC
>>
>>80558483

Admittedly no. I regret this. In my experience it's really tough for white teenagers to get jobs nowadays though, their friends searched for jobs and couldn't find any because of all of the illegals.

>>80558711

I always implied to them (though I rarely ever straight up said it) that the American education system was incredibly agenda-based. For example, whenever their history textbooks would focus on a minority that was hardly relevant to the subject at hand I would point out that the minority was irrelevant.
>>
>>80558761
I don't see how you consider that successful parenting, I'm not saying you ought to let her be coalburning liberal, but you sound like a bible-thumper who would whip his daughter for going out with a boy until she's 18. You should raise your child to help them a happy and safe life, your ideals are objectively twisted.
>>
File: Nozomi Sasaki Wallpaper HD 6.jpg (445 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
Nozomi Sasaki Wallpaper HD 6.jpg
445 KB, 1600x1200
>>80551073
you sound like a retard with shitty DNA
>>
>>80558761
Your cult of happiness is just a new word for the cult of self esteem. It leads only to unfulfilled infantile subhumans.
>>
>>80556477

>Well, fampai, I'm not going to feed you ego stroking bullshit about what you deserve.

I never wanted or expected you to do that. I am simply telling the truth; if a woman wants a "real man", she needs to be a real woman of virtue. It's worked like that for a long ass time, and traditionalists don't seem to understand that. You make a mistake when you assume that I want or expect you to feed my ego, friendo.

>Women are fundamentally attracted to value you; this is going to be much more relevant to a traditional woman. Acquire value. Have principles. Try to put yourself in situations that you will probably find a girl that shares your values. Simply the act of acquiring value will make your daily life more pleasant if nothing else.

The only issue with that is that so many western women these days have no value, and they know it. They are sex objects. Why do you place so much time and energy commenting on my value, and not on the value of women? This is why so many young men struggle to find wives, why our sons are so disillusioned with women; because western women are mostly degenerate, and men do not want to build a nest with a degenerate slut/whore. You know I'm right.
>>
>>80558483
I dont really think you need to have a job at a young age to learn the value of work and money, does it help? It sure does but if you arent a complete imbecile its not to trivial to see the importance behind work and smartly using money.
>>
>>80558777
>oldest person in the history of /pol/

How does it feel to waist your time shit posting with a bunch of edgy teens?

Leave your kids alone and go watch some fucking Matlock and Andy Griffith show re runs like your supposed to.
>>
>>80550526
Your daughter hot? I'm a rich chad.
>>
>>80559198
>but you sound like a bible-thumper
Not quite, though I wish.

>whip his daughter for going out with a boy until she's 18
I haven't really though about it. I wouldn't mind if they just held hands and maybe a peck on the cheek, but maybe the threat of going beyond that is too great. Besides, she'll be too busy with education to concern herself with boys. The Chinese are mostly successful at this, so why can't Westerners be?

>You should raise your child to help them a happy and safe life,
I was somewhat joking with that quote, but I've lived the opposite life and was raised in the opposite manner, (not extreme freedom, but little restraint), and I know it doesn't lead to happiness and I wish I was raised differently

>your ideals are objectively twisted.
The merits of the idea should be judged by its fruit. Virtually everybody believes in rules and guidance for children and I want more than most. It's not any worse than what Chinese parents inflict on their children.
>>
File: 1459373193499.jpg (495 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
1459373193499.jpg
495 KB, 1600x900
I see a lot of home schooling comments, but:

Does anyone here have any serious experience with homeschooling their child?

I have a young son and am considering it, but wonder if it will deprive him social skills
>>
Have you tried bonding with ur son doing something HE enjoys?
>>
>>80559687
Social skills are only useful if you're a degenerate. Good parents should want their children to be anti-social.
>>
>>80550526
>I tried to instill right wing values

retarded faggot confirmed
OP is retarded faggot
>>
>>80559687
Homeschool kids end up pretty socially fucked. You NEED social skills to engage with others in the workplace. You want your son to find a job someday, right?
>>
>>80559344
Not sure if this was conveyed, but was supposed to be a quote as response to the notion that children know that makes them happy so they should have freedom, and that therefore we should be liberal and tolerant in anything they indulge in.
>>
>>80559672
you're somewhat implying that chinese parents are the ideal standard. Based on what? annual income? I was raised with no father figure in a rather wealthy household, I'm guilty of crimes and I was sociall stunted until 18 years of age, I'm presently 20 and i had 5 months of drug abuse recently, but I'm quite happy with the way my life is going now and I owe it to myself and my mother.
>>
>>80551609
>should've given him a brother, brothers almost always compete to be the best, so at least they'll make something of themselves

Fucking this man
I always wanted to have a brother even a younger one. Not only can we push each other to be better but also help each other.
>>
>>80559647
Nah, we have had guys at their 60s (with timestamps!)

He who assumes that /pol/ is a college-aged board is stupid. The median age should be somewhere 27 to 30
>>
>>80559687
I knew a kid who was homeschooled. He was pretty normal because his parents set him up with a bunch of non-school stuff like Scouts, Sports clubs and regularly seeing kids from nearby family friends.

I think homeschool can work well for the early years to ensure your child doesn't get left behind and fucked for life but they should transition into a school at some point.
>>
No offense man, but this is sort of proving men need fathers.
>>
>>80551073
>sending daughter to college
Well that's probably your biggest mistake
>>
>>80556570
Roastie detected
>>
I honestly have no idea how you're supposed to grow up in today's world. My parents were very tolerant and loving. They basically let me do whatever the fuck I wanted and always supported me. So of course, I listened to the media and teachers, which turned me into an SJW. It took me years of wasted schooling, introspection, and then moving out and living by myself before I finally became enlightened and understood the value of traditionalism and manhood.

The only thing I can think of is just being very tough on your kids. I only grew as a person once I was thrown out and had to fend for myself in the real world, so I guess you could simulate that in the household? I don't think homeschooling is a valid option, as you need the socialization and networking that schools give you.
>>
>>80559687
i don't have any experience with it per se, but i've watched my sister and her husband home school 3 kids and they are all very well-adjusted and well-behaved kids. the youngest is an eleven year old girl and she loves to help her mom cook and is very helpful around the house. they boys play football in a home school league and the girl is a cheerleader. they have active social lives and the oldest boy has a very cute girlfriend that he goes out on dates with regularly.

the way these kids act compared to kids that go to public school is unbelievable. if i ever have any kids i will definitely be home schooling them.
>>
>>80551073
Stop paying for her to be in a sorority.
Anyone in a modern day sorority or frat is absolute garbage in the first place; and being in it just surrounds them with other garbage people and amplifies their overall level of garbageness.
>>
>>80550526
im sorry dad
>>
>>80550526

>but I also tried to give them enough freedom so that I wouldn't be a crazy overbearing liberal parent.

That's where you went wrong.

Children are children. They need to be led in the right direction.

Without a good leading father figure the children will just follow whatever the media teaches them
>>
>>80551073

>when she went to college
>when he went to college

Sending them to liberal indoctrination camp and telling them it was important education was the mistake. Sorry anon, it's an easy one for many to make, the conditioning is strong with that one.

Sorry, brother.
>>
>>80550526
>Enough Freedom
Do you remember how they were when they were infants?
Describe it
>>
>>80556482
>If it was nothing but young people here it would be 110% shitpost without any depth.

That's precisely what it is, though.
>>
>>80550526
>>My daughter is a slutty sorority girl who wants to marry a rich chad when she's older so she can live off of his money
I fail to see what's wrong with this. It's literally the key to happiness for women.
Getting into a career would make her miserable just like all the others.
>>
>>80551313
Does he have a cute boipucci? I'll show him right wing values, and my cock
>>
>>80559577
You're talking about university. The place where the engineering students like to shit on the working class trades. OP said they didn't get summer jobs so they didn't know what work is like. I'll tell you, it's way more satisfying after wiring a house than another 9-5 working with people you hate.
>>
>>80550526
you chose a poor mate
>>
>>80558577
Your son is probably not atcually looking for jobs; I feel like you're talking about me
>>
>>80551073
You can't tell them what to do. I hated/still hate being told what to do. But you can instill in them a mindset that they should think hard about what they see and hear. If something is in the back of their head saying its a bad idea, it probably is.
>>
>>80560071
>you're somewhat implying that chinese parents are the ideal standard. Based on what? annual income?
Test results, but annual income of Asian immigrants to other nations is also a compelling factor.

>sob story with happy ending

That's nice, but if you achieved happiness, it might partially be due to chance, while I would want to give my child the best possible chances of being successful, (from which happiness is mostly likely to proceed), and I know that would be achieved basically by getting them into one of the best schools of the nation and growing up free of degenerates.
>>
>>80550526
youre lucky if you get a right wing kid these days. the cards are totally stacked against it. nothing you couldve done OP.
>>
File: image.png (300 KB, 446x493) Image search: [Google]
image.png
300 KB, 446x493
>>80550526
Your daughter sounds like she will be fine. She is doing what women are supposed to do.

You failed your son tho. I'd beat his ass if I had to. But it'd probably be easier just to talk to him and explain what is really going on in the world.
>>
>>80551982
do i have to learn a foreign language i'm murican. i didn't even try to speak native when i backpacked through europe. also i walk a lot at work (like miles) does that count or do i have to go for a different walk on my own time?
>>
>>80560119
Dude you'd be like 14 years older at least
>>
>>80555397

Wash your hands before & after you jerk it. Don't use cum rags. You'll thank me later.
>>
File: kip.gif (34 KB, 375x200) Image search: [Google]
kip.gif
34 KB, 375x200
>>
File: resting easy.jpg (360 KB, 710x508) Image search: [Google]
resting easy.jpg
360 KB, 710x508
I feel for you. One of my biggest fears is that my daughter will grow up to be a vapid, lazy slut. It's right up there with her being a coalburner, or her being molested.
>>
>>80550526
It's like the exact opposite with my father and I. I can't believe he wants to vote for shillary. Every time we argue about it he turns into a blubbering pussy and tries to exit the conversation.
>>
>>80558577
>beating your child

That shit don't work, f'am. Stefan Molyneux (of Freedomain Radio!) would disapprove.
>>
>My daughter is a slutty sorority girl

I'll marry your daughter and straighten her out, OP. You probably think I'm joking, but I'm 20 and have spent literally all of my time on school and my career. An arranged marriage would be a huge stress relief.
>>
>>80550526
Is your daughter hot?
>>
>>80550526
You can lead a horse to water but can't make it drink. Youth culture is currently completely dismissive of parents, which is coincidentally a Christian moral. As society turns increasingly atheist parents are losing influence with their children. All you can do is pray they inherited the IQ to appreciate the advice of their elders at this point in time.
>>
>>80555940
>that pic
It's a shame that my school is getting rid of frats
>>
>>80551631
Yeah somehow get into a conversation about this..
>>
>>80551073
>>80551224

One important thing that most people seem to forget is their friends. Children don't speak with an accent, even if their parents do. That's important because it shows you that children learn speech patterns from their peer groups and not primarily from their parents. The kids at school, their friends, and so on.

You need to be a good influence on your children. You need to discipline them. You need to reward them. But this is no anywhere near enough. They will learn form their friends and peers too. You need to be diligent about that.

This is one of the reasons why churches were such a big deal. Get involved in a good church, typically white, conservative, modest, honest. They have youth groups and activities and so on. Of course, church groups also have a lot of bullshit too.

What you should have done - and it is too late now, is make sure your daughter's peers and friends are people who you want her to be like. Raising a child is hard work and you must be diligent and careful.

Find parents that you like and work with them to find extra-curricular activities filled with good people doing worthwhile things. Perhaps having your daughter go to a class to learn classical music, or a tutoring class, etcetera.

To be Continued...
>>
Sometimes there is nothing you can do OP.

They will either learn on their own, or fail.

There is only so much you can do.
>>
>>80562895

You can get her in the kind of school you want, get to know the teachers in her grade and the next grade at PTA meetings. If you find teachers you don't like, work with the guidance counselors to make sure your kids avoid those classes. This should be done in a proactive and positive way. i.e. Showing up for the first time mid-year and yelling "You have to move my daughter out of Mrs. K's class, I hate that fucking slut!" is bad. Being a regular in the PTA, and volunteering time and money at the school, knowing the problem teachers in advance, and having a word with the people who make the schedule "I really like Mrs. P - can we make sure my child gets in her class?" is good and likely to work.

You should also ban certain kinds of friends and bad influences. You should try to be subtle about it.

"Dad, can I go to the mall?"

"Who is going with you?"

"Oh just [Some slut] and [Some chad]"

Bad: "I read your chat logs and facebook! I know those kids are horrible - I FORBID YOU FROM SEEING THEM!!"

Good: "No, you need to do [some chore]". When she asks you to spend time with good influences, you should be more accommodating. When she starts to lie to you, you should detect it (by monitoring chat, facebook, im, etcetera) and punish her without giving away your monitoring.
>>
>>80562704
This. It's time to stop blaming parents for everything and admit that our culture/society is at fault.
>>
>>80555250
>>80555536
>>80556173
Rebellion against that right wing safe space is what created the current left one.
>>
>>80558577
>I beat her several times when she was young
That is where you truly fucked up. That is when she decided your words didn't mean shit.
>>
>>80551313
We were all liberal before were conservative.
>>
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 288x386) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 288x386
>>80551073
Looks like someone didn't know about peaceful parenting
>>
>>80564047
Doesn't matter. I know what would be best for my children. If this is deleterious on a macro level, (which I don't allow), I'm acting in the interest of my children, not the nation.

This bubble happened to last for centuries with little disturbance, so it's questionable whether the bubble itself led to the backlash.
>>
>>80550526

Dear OP, in order for you to have saved your kids you would of had to have homeschooled them and raised them in church.
You would of had to have limited their exposure to television and media, several other things and actually taken time to teach them morals yourself.

Don't be mad, just correct your mistakes.

You can always make more kids.
>>
>>80553942
Most Asians are self loathing cucks who hate their parents. You definitely don't want to raise your kids the way Asians raise theirs even if it pushes their kids to achieve higher academically.
>>
>>80566347
>it pushes their kids to achieve higher academically

Thank you. That's all I needed to know.
Thread replies: 185
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.