[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has the mail been more shit than usual lately or is it just my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: th (5).jpg (16 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
th (5).jpg
16 KB, 300x225
Has the mail been more shit than usual lately or is it just my area?

-2 rent checks lost in the mail(both eventually reached destination)
-1 Bill check lost in the mail (had to pay the bill twice)
-Fucking just didn't pick up a letter I put in the box. (Flag was up and everything) I had to put it into a city mail box.
-A bill hasn't reached it's destination yet and I sent it a week ago.
-Still haven't gotten something that was sent 10 days ago.

What the motherfuck? It's almost enough to make you believe in targeted harassment.

Share you Mail Stories.
>>
how the fuck is this even /pol/ related?
>>
>>80550154
It's a government agency, and it's complete horseshit. How is half of /pol/ /pol/ related.
>>
>>80550454
this
>>
>>80549986
Ive also haven't had any mail in my home address in two weeks, in my po box, all I have received is other peoples mail, whats going on?
>>
File: really2.jpg (17 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
really2.jpg
17 KB, 300x300
>>80549986

>The current year
>Still paying bills and rent by paper/mail
>>
>>80550752
I know like most Gov't jobs, postal workers are majority black and as such incompetent. However, they've been way Shittier lately. I've had two or three problems with the mail tops before this year. Now it's just constant fuck-ups and slow downs.
>>
>>80551063
some people conduct business and receive physical statements and such, also not every utility has a dependable bill pay service, my water bill for instance does not have online pay.
>>
>>80549986
Colorado checking in. I've only been here a year but it has been absolute shit since the beginning. Never had a problem in Texas though
>>
>>80552246

It has been awful in the eastcoast, and the people they have working in their are awful no customer service skills at all
>>
>>80552246
>(((Colorado)))
>Literally one of Canada's Provinces, the State.
>>
>>80549986

the post office is hands down the most defunct government organization

it has long since become redundant many times over. it remains solely to keep people employed. the overwhelming amounts of junkmail that is sent through the mail exists only to keep mail workers working, which should be a big red flag
>>
>know dad's been trying to find a good winter coat for a while
>find nice heavy wool overcoat at a military surplus place
>buy it and ship it to him for his birthday
>package disappears when it's going through the post office in Philly

I figure some "public servant" in Philly got himself a nice winter coat.
>>
>>80549986
all they do is deliver fucking coupons for you local super markets! i get like 2 bills a month in the mail the rest is all fucking SHIT! REEEEEEEEEEEEE
i fucking hate these pension parasites. \
and ya i had some amazon shit that they say they delivered not show up. usps fucking blows.
>>
>>80551063
you have to be like 12 to think you can pay all bills online.
>>
>>80549986
>mfw it costs >$1 to send a letter/card across the continent and people still bitch
Christ what do you want your carrier to do, suck your dick with each delivery?
>>
>>80553741
Getting my mail to it's destination would be a nice start. I'd even pay an extra dollar for that.
>>
>>80549986

>Current year
>Not going paperless, direct deposit/withdrawal etc
>>
itt: everyone lies through their teeth
>>
>>80549986
>(had to pay the bill twice)
You what?
You pay twice? Do you pay twice for your order in macdonalds too or what the fuck, are you somekind of pussY?
>>
>>80553268
Literally 100% of my bills since I got my first apartment in 2008 have been paid online. Try not living in a cornfield.
>>
>>80549986
postal service is cutting back on lots of shit. government agencies across the nation cheated on funding their future pension obligations all through the 80s and 90s, and now the shit's hitting the fan.
>>
>>80554005
I've only ever lost one piece of mail, and I blame the company because I'm sure they got it. Otherwise the post office only ever mangled one of my letters, mechanical error, and I don't think I've ever had my mail go to someone else.
>>
>>80554451
That was me once as well. I remember those innocent days. Now I have to worry about every piece of mail I send and receive. \

I guess >>80554416 is right about the cuts.
>>
>>80553268
What POSSIBLE bills can you not pay online or through ACH routing?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.