[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Found this image from /pol/ user, does anyone have the real and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 1468151984166.jpg (28 KB, 536x392) Image search: [Google]
1468151984166.jpg
28 KB, 536x392
Found this image from /pol/ user, does anyone have the real and actual source of it? Want to use it for a debate, but can't confirm if true.
>>
idk have u maybe checked the bureau of justice
>>
>>80546863
I have, I've looked through all reports on homicide but I can't find anything regarding household income.
>>
>>80546739
It's probably legit dude. No point in researching it, just spread it around.
>>
File: who-stole-feminism.jpg (48 KB, 308x475) Image search: [Google]
who-stole-feminism.jpg
48 KB, 308x475
>>80546967

The left does this and their lies make it into college textbooks.

See exposed lies by this book in pic related.

See a statistic that supports our cause? Spread it to the normies, let them figure it out. Im tired of losing the propaganda battle because were always right and they are always outrageous and sensational.
>>
>>80546739
http://www.bjs.gov/

That will be the source, but I don't know how one would go about digging the relevant info out.

>>80546967
This is a retarded thing to do. If you start spreading something as true then your opponent finds out it;s bullshit you will have instantly fucked yourself and your argument (as well as any future ones you have, as people will remember you as a bullshitter).
>>
>>80547417
If that was the case the left would be fucked beyond repair by now m8
>>
>>80548463
Exactly. It is.

Right now their chickens of lying through their teeth for years are coming home to roost.
>>
poking around to see if i can find anything

http://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/cvus0602.pdf looks promising, still skimming though
>>
File: Screenshot_6.png (56 KB, 693x369) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_6.png
56 KB, 693x369
http://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/cvus06.pdf

this one has a table that looks somewhat similar to the OP, but this particular graph is victims not offenders, still skimming it.
>>
>>80550965
Aye cheers, saw that one too but still searching.
>>
>>80550965

>stats indicate exact opposite of what OP was trying to cherry pick
>"I'll keep looking"
>>
>>80551386
hmm? it doesn't indicate anything related to what the OP is looking for, the OP graph is talking about offender rates, not victimization rates.
>>
>>80546739
https://dash.harvard.edu/bitstream/handle/1/3226952/Sampson_RacialEthnicDisparities.pdf?sequence=2

Here's something that might be useful to you.

-------
In such theories, race is expected to be related to offending differences insofar as it serves as a proxy variable for access to legitimate means of success. Yet at the individual level, economic strain theories have not fared well empirically- race differences persist even after controlling for socioeconomic status (Kornhauser 1978). Relatedly, other race, ethnic, and immigrant groups, such as Chinese, Japanese, and Hispanic, have also experienced economic exclusion but exhibit offending rates much lower than those of African Americans.
-------

I'll see if I can find kornhauser 1987.

It appears to be this book:

Social Sources of Delinquency: An Appraisal of Analytic Models. By Ruth. Rosner Kornhauser. Chicago: University of Chicago Press, 1978.
>>
>>80551095
it seems like the only things that reference income are on the victim side.

incarceration/conviction rates and all that don't appear to include more information than race/sex/age/spic
>>
File: Untitled.png (47 KB, 759x527) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
47 KB, 759x527
i'ma go ahead and say it's bullshit unless you've managed to find something. it's rare that they even collect that data on offenders evidently.

http://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/sfcis01.pdf
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.