[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://journals.plos.org/plosone/ar ticle?id=10.1371%2Fjourn
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1349903488952.jpg (21 KB, 303x381) Image search: [Google]
1349903488952.jpg
21 KB, 303x381
http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371%2Fjournal.pone.0141854

>"The median probability across counties of being {black, unarmed, and shot by police} is 3.49 (PCI95: 1.77, 6.04) times the probability of being {white, unarmed, and shot by police}."

Damn...This honestly makes you wonder, doesn't it? Even if you're unarmed and didn't do anything, if you're black then you live with a target on your back constantly...If this doesn't make you believe in police brutality then I don't know what will...
>>
Figures. As soon as /pol/ is contradicted by evidence and hard facts, it attempts to slide the thread as quickly as possible to preserve their narrative. You guys are the biggest echo-chamber of all. You're more "cucked" than the Ess Jay Doubleyous that you hate so much. Well, I refuse to let you guys slide this. The truth deserves to be known. If you can't refute this study, then your racism is indefensible.
>>
>>80524844
blacks commit more crime against the popo

remember to sage
>>
>>80525453
These blacks are UNARMED, you racist thug. They don't deserve to die, yet the racist police force kills them en masse. You have not refuted my evidence, and you do not have an argument.
>>
Nothing from /pol/. The truth hurts, doesn't it?
>>
Nah
>>
>>80526785
NOT AN ARGUMENT
>>
Since there are a lot of black criminals, the police are probably quicker to regard a black person as dangerous, even when they're not. Generalizations are just what the human mind does to help us survive without claws or horns and shit to defend us.

Something should change, though. Body cameras for cops would be a start. They protect cops and civilians alike. I remember this one video where some woman tried to accuse this cop of rape and he had her on his body camera the whole time so she got BTFO.
>>
>>80527222
The article stated that there is no relationship between county-level racial bias in police shootings and crime-rates.

This is pretty weird, given that blacks are responsible for like half of all violent crimes despite being only 17% of the population,
>>
Nothing? Is no one going to attempt to even read the article? Has anyone on this board ever read a research paper? How fucking lazy are you guys?
>>
I'm going to let this thread die and make a new one with a better picture. The facts should not be suppressed. I will dismantle /pol/'s racism through hard facts and evidence by myself if I need to.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.