[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does /pol/ defend the fact that an innocent man was shot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: Philando Castile.jpg (28 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Philando Castile.jpg
28 KB, 640x360
How does /pol/ defend the fact that an innocent man was shot by a police officer?
>>
File: Cm_3JcwXYAApmPG.jpg (15 KB, 392x201) Image search: [Google]
Cm_3JcwXYAApmPG.jpg
15 KB, 392x201
Blame the Mexican/jewish conspiracy that shot him not me
>>
by pointing out that cops are allowed to kill innocent people by law
>>
He was an armed robbery suspect that did not have a license to carry. Move on
>>
>>80524309
There are no innocent blacks.
>>
File: image.jpg (206 KB, 758x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
206 KB, 758x800
>>80524309

How do you defend the atrocities blacks commit against whites that the national media refuses to cover?

Around blacks, never relax.
>>
>>80524309
He was probably killed wrongfully. It's pretty sad. That doesn't make it premeditated murder. Until/if we get video of what lead up to the shooting and not just the aftermath, then I'm going to assume it was a cop that was shaking in his boots terrified of being killed and not "I see a darkie, let me take him out."
>>
>>80524309
>innocent
(You)
>>
Y'all libs gonna be disappointed when it turns out the cop was also a darkie, probably Mexican.
>>
>>80524309
You don't see Asians and Hispanics get shot like this.
>>
Philando Castile was, in fact, a "Tycoon" member of the Crips gang.

To wit, to my knowledge, everything I'm about to post is original content, and nobody has discovered his Tycoon twitter page yet:

https://twitter.com/TycoonChedd

MAKE SURE TO SAVE ALL THOSE INCRIMINATING TWEETS BEFORE BLM CAN WIPE HIS HISTORY.

Tycoons are a relatively new sex-trafficking gang, as described by the FBI (first link in this search):

https://www.google.com/search?q=tycoon+crips&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

Lavish "Diamond" Reynolds referred to Castile as a "Tycoon." More evidence here:

https://twitter.com/Lavish_doinme/status/660956712845742080

Castile is in that photograph in the bottom right hand corner.

More curious is that the PD has released audio recordings of the cop stating he pulled over the dindu for resembling an armed robbery suspect (which they've also leaked pics of to CTH), and that the cop had his gun already unholstered when he shot Mr. Castile.

Which means it wasn't just your average "tail light out" traffic stop that the dindu's bae is trying to push to the media. IMHO the "Tycoons" gang angle is the key to unlocking what really happened.
>>
#BadBitchMovement™
@Lavish_doinme

When yo Nigga with the #Tycoon #movement #Mob #yeahthatsBae #periodshit #dntmatterwhojustknothatsallme

Also notice they are ALL throwing up "westside" gang signs, in affiliation with the Crips. Note particularly the gentleman behind Mr. Castile throwing up a "BK," or "Blood Killer" gang sign with his left hand (it's usually done with the right hand to better form the B and the K, which in this instance appear inverted).

Also in another tweet of his, he posts a picture of a blue polo shirt along with the hashtag #coonin. That is short for Tycoons and is also a play on urban slang. Blue is also color of the Crips gang, which per the FBI appears to be associated with the Tycoons gang, especially concerning their sex slavery/pimping/kidnapping operations.

Taken as a whole, much of this evidence and his social media presence points to Mr. Castile's affiliation with -- if not extreme devotion to -- the Crips and illicit criminal activity.
>>
>>80524618
That has been proven false fag boy
>>
>>80525049
>>80525016
The department also has no record of his "carry permit". They only have record of his permit to purchase.
>>
>>80524309
>I'm not black so I don't care
>I'm not a police officer so I don't care
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.