[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hearts of Iron 4
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (511 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
511 KB, 1920x1080
So I just downloaded HoI4 and I need some help.

What country should I play as, what ideological route should I take and what should my war goals be?
>>
Cuck englender can't make his own choices even in his retarded hobbies

No wonder you allowed brexit

Soros is gonna fuck you inside out.
>>
>>80524281
i had fun going nationalist greek and conquering turky, dont worry about their slightly higher numbers, just hold the rivers and they will send wave after wave of kebab to die until you can march on ankara.
>>
>>80524516
Sorry you're so salty about Brexit, Hans. You won't have anymore of our sovereignty from now on.

I'm just looking for suggestions other than the meme choices of Nazi Germany or the Soviet Union.
>>
>>80524281
If you are unfamiliar with the Hearts of Iron franchise look at some tutorials. It will take you hours to grasp all the game mechanics. You should start with a major nation for your first time, or with a minor on recruit difficulty.
>>
>>80524281
Fascist/communist has several advantages over democratic and non aligned, namely you can recruit much more people in your army.
>>
>>80524281
>What country should I play
GERMANY, ALWAYS BEGIN WITH GERMANY
>>
>>80524806
Nazi bretonia, lead with the bead.
>>
>>80524281

I generally like playing smaller countries and focusing on a single theater or military specialty. They also tend to be more challenging and require greater foresight.

Australia (naval/jungle war against the Japs), Turkey (join the Axis, invade the Balkans and Middle East before slogging through the Caucasus), Nationalist China, or Hungary (Balkans and Ukraine).

Italy is good to play since it's almost impossible for even the most inexperienced of new players to perform as pathetically as Italy did historically.
>>
Play France. Don't surrender.
>>
Play as Fascist Britain.
>>
>>80524281
Fascist Poland.

It takes a few tries but you can win versus the attackers if you start in 1936.
>>
>>80524281

If you want to learn choose Romania, go fascist, conquer your neighbours and support Germany in operation barbarossa.
>>
File: tf2 kek.png (298 KB, 500x407) Image search: [Google]
tf2 kek.png
298 KB, 500x407
>>80527041
>Italy is good to play since it's almost impossible for even the most inexperienced of new players to perform as pathetically as Italy did historically.
top lol
>>
Who are the generals in the pic?

>Montgomery
>Rommel
>MacArthur
>???

Is that Krushchev or Zhukov? I literally can't tell
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.