[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whoah, /pol/, slow down! I see you've had a bad experience
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6
File: 1448072784936.jpg (146 KB, 932x960) Image search: [Google]
1448072784936.jpg
146 KB, 932x960
Whoah, /pol/, slow down!

I see you've had a bad experience with my amigos. Don't worry, not all Hispanics are like that; we assimilate and love America. Those were probably just cholos anyway. Not all Hispanics are cholos!

Please ignore the fact that we're flooding into your country and displacing your people, demanding cultural and language changes. I mean, it's not like we're Muslims. Oh, and don't look at the fact that NCLR and our other advocacy groups blindly hate white people, look at this old article, instead. See, we Latinos ethnically cleansed a neighborhood of blacks. We hate dindus too, /pol/ (Just like Muslims, Asians and other blacks)!

Sure your children will be forced to speak a second language, and our culture of bad food, and child molestation will overtake yours, but we hate some of the same people you do /pol/!

There's a benefit for you, too! Look at our Latina goddesses. They're conservative, and want to have lots of children. They'll make the perfect wives! Just remember, no refunds after they hit the Latina Wall in their late 20s.

Don't worry about the Hispanization of America, it was our land anyway, whitey.

/pol/ seriously falls for this routine.
>>
>>80524049
Ok.
>>
Most mexican food doesnt taste like shit. Taco bell isnt really mexican food. my best friend is mexican and his mom would make decent food when I would come over.
ignore the Doritos and ramen webm.
And yet we have stuff like mac and cheetos and criticize other people's food. The big mac was american, taco bell's mexican pizza and mac n cheetos arent even food anymore.
>>
>>80524049
>assimilate
>integrate
=
interracial hell hole

>conservative
>wants lots of children
So like Indians and Africans with many partners. I don't see how that's conservative, that's degeneracy.
>>
No one would hate spics if they didn't vote Democrat. This is the reason a majoirty of thw US is turning on them. Look what happened to California. It was one of the most Republican states in the country. Regan gives them amnesty in the mid 80s. By the mid 90s, Cali was a blue state. Geee, I WONDER HOW THAT COULD HAPPEN?
>>
>>80524049
Latinos are white. They speak European language and are decendents from spaniards. They are also Christian.
>>
>>80525594

That's about as accurate as saying a mulatto in America is white, because some of his ancestors are white, he speaks a European language, and is most likely Christian.

Shit-tier b8, tbqh,

>>80525442

I don't want to live in Mexico 2.0, regardless of how Hispanics vote.
>>
File: White Mexican Christian.jpg (115 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
White Mexican Christian.jpg
115 KB, 1024x768
>>80525594
>>
>>80525442
I know plenty of conservative beaners in Texas- theyre still trash and massive shitheads. Send them the fuck back.
>>
File: 1457555259159.jpg (247 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1457555259159.jpg
247 KB, 700x700
>mfw /pol/ advocates for collective guilt only when it applies to nonwhites
>mfw /pol/ is no better than the BLM mooncrickets who apply collective guilt to all whites

inb4 the "/pole/ is not one person" meem
>>
File: 234.jpg (81 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
234.jpg
81 KB, 750x750
>>80526064
>This
Look at the rape statisics in New York spics and jungle bunnies are practically the same
>>
>>80524049
My dads side is Mexican, and my mom is German/Native american. Im so ashamed to be mexican sometimes because of the ignorance displayed by my amigos. Especially in shitty California. Im way more conservative and red pilled than all my white friends because they still seem to think communist Bernie is the answer. Life is hard being a conservative Mexican that supports Trump. But being at the Trump rally in Dallas really made me feel at home desu
>>
File: 299383884874.jpg (384 KB, 932x998) Image search: [Google]
299383884874.jpg
384 KB, 932x998
>>80524049

>Hispanic

You're not from Spain.
>>
>>80525442
The spics voting for the left are almost as brain dead as the sjw
>>
File: 1420624598755.png (889 KB, 1360x1195) Image search: [Google]
1420624598755.png
889 KB, 1360x1195
http://www.amren.com/news/2015/07/new-doj-statistics-on-race-and-violent-crime/
>>
>>80524049
>the latina wall in their 20's

What is that? Most older latin women look good for their age, they don''t age like white chicks. They don't age as good as asians but still for the most part they look good.

I don't really have a huge problem with hispanics because unlike blacks you actually work. The only problem I have is the gangs, they have so many illegals in them that they are not afraid to kill, and for the most part they hate whites more than blacks.

Also Latinas don't like white guys, which sucks because I definitely would impregnate one, because white chicks are just getting fucking awful.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.