[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://aplus.com/a/being-asian-hash tag-twitter?c=13367&
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Korean army girl.jpg (422 KB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
Korean army girl.jpg
422 KB, 1000x1500
http://aplus.com/a/being-asian-hashtag-twitter?c=13367&utm_campaign=i2984&utm_source=a97796&utm_content=inf_10_459_2&tse_id=INF_40b86f9045f211e6b82b0b827aa028d6

Why are Asians in the West such fucking pussies? We have a proud culture and tradition lasting hundreds of years while the West has deteriorated. Our people worked for our rights and place in society and didn't cry and bitch like niggers. God, banana Asians a shitstain on the Asian race and fucking Flips have no rights to be called Asian. They have no Asian values, religions, or beliefs. They lack culture and values of the West and the East. Bunch of shitty barbarians.
>>
>>80517089
What the fuck does that name tag say and why is that tie so fucked up?
>>
>>80517089
Asians are one of the most degenerate races of them all, though. Just look at how warmongering literally all asian races have been throughout history. Look at their horrific track records of brutality and human rights violations. China still hates Japan's guts for what it did during WW2. Meanwhile China still commits autrocities against its own people. North Korea still operates disgustingly horrific labor camps.

Asians are barely above Muslims in being scum of the earth. Only niggers really come in under them.
>>
>>80517519

It says "ahyu" the "I U" at the bottom are Latin characters.
>>
>>80517089
> A+
>Being Asian
>>
Asian SJWs are worse than white SJWs. They constantly betray their race and argue against its interests. They spread lies about conservative asian men.They simultaneously decry yellow fever and fuck white guys with it. They are argue against the inclusion of asian men because it is against diversity. Only asian women count as diversity. Rise up asian men! /pol is more your friend than your enemy! MAGA!
>>
Could you post the article instead of having us go to that clickbait, you retard?
>>
>>80518932
I have personal experience with Korean female SJW. Everything you say is true.
>>
>>80517089
Man I'm so torn. On one hand, women shouldn't be in the military, on the other hand qt's in military attire are GOAT.
>>
>>80518932
>They constantly betray their race and argue against its interests.
> They spread lies about conservatives
>They simultaneously decry rape culture and fuck muslims.
> They are argue against the inclusion of white men because it is against diversity.

Tell me again how asian sjw are different than whtite sjw, retard.
>>
File: 1465938963107.jpg (23 KB, 500x285) Image search: [Google]
1465938963107.jpg
23 KB, 500x285
>>80517089
Is... is that a Pepsi logo on her medal...
>>
Wake up Asian men!

I will even help you out some. All that talk about mail-order-brides is feminist propaganda. Since non-leftist asian women seem to be in short supply, you should just look towards other countries. Free yourselves!
>>
>>80517089
Moar korean army qties
>>
>>80517519
>>80518425
photoshopped
>>
Why are Asian girls cute, tho?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.