[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's wrong with the european union?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: EUUN0001.gif (4 KB, 388x260) Image search: [Google]
EUUN0001.gif
4 KB, 388x260
As someone who grew up in a country were all education and media is pro-union biased. I truly have very little idea what's wrong with the union (the only thing is know is ignored referendums and low taxes).
Are there good lists or books somewhere that i can read about this?
>>
>>80517006
there are 800k reasons to dislike the union.
now, if you want to let in a bunch of sand people to your country that is your business, but you can't force other to do the same.
this is why it fell apart, forced immigration, not by the Jews but by the germans.
ALL HAIL MERKEL, WHO KNOWS THE BEST REDPILL ON ISLAM IS MUSLIMS
>>
File: 20302_THUMB_IPAD.jpg (151 KB, 1024x640) Image search: [Google]
20302_THUMB_IPAD.jpg
151 KB, 1024x640
the primary problem is that it is an economic union, without being a fiscal union.
despite most eu states using the same currency, different states can set different tax rates.
this creates a disparity in the distribution of money (i.e, rich countries get taxed, the poor countries get the benefit)
poorer countries have an incentive to reject responsible fiscal policies because the richer countries will always bail them out to keep the economic union intact (looking at you, greece)
>>
File: 1468067038928.jpg (161 KB, 1520x896) Image search: [Google]
1468067038928.jpg
161 KB, 1520x896
>>80517006
>As someone who grew up in a country

>Belgium
>country
barely
>>
>>80517006
For you there's nothing wrong with it. We pay you tons of money, you fet free movement of capital and people and gypsies come to us.

As for us: we pay you tons of money, you get free movement of capital and people and gypsies come to us.

In general, even though this is also more of a problem for us, multiculturalism, no migration control, abolishment of nation states, loss of national sovereignty and identity.
>>
>>80518031
Oh shit. Just noticed that you have a Belgium flag, not Romanian. My bad haha.

Disregard everything; I suck cocks.
>>
>>80517006
The EU is the avowed enemy of the nation state, and is therefore at war with every one of it's own member states. Their collaborators, like Cox, wish to see White girls from Spain to Sweden, from Ireland to the Ukraine, impregnated by Africans and Muslims, and whether that is by rape or consent is a matter of indifference to them. They see this butchery of our youth as necessary to bring about a merged race, as per Kalergi's vision, that will allegedly prevent future European wars.

They simply cannot see that the are building the Islamic Calphate on behalf of Islam. And what is more, they will never see this no matter how obvious it becomes. It is against their "religion".* Their belief system can be deconstructed thus:

1. Nationalism is the cause of war, (It isn't, but that is what they believe) therefore nationalism must be destroyed.

2. Nationalism is caused by homogenous nation states. Therefore the homogenous nation state must be destroyed.

3. They like to pretend they're common sense centrists vs evil nationalists but the reality is they are fanatical anti-nationalists.

4. To destroy the homogenous nation state we must flood them with Africans and Muslims until they are destroyed racially forever.

So White girls will be raped in ever increasing numbers as they see this as a good thing in their world view. It will thus continue like this until either we are all under Sharia law or a military coup occurs, because the people will never take to the streets and the elites see our racial destruction by mass immigration and rape as a necessary means of destroying what they see as a threat.
>>
>>80517006
Just go on jewtube and type Nigel Farage.

Man will explain everything that's wrong with EU.
>>
>>80517805
this desu.

everyone on the continent shares the same currency but each country have differing fiscal policies. = just cuck my currency up senpai

also it was intended so that no one country would dominate europe, but clearly germany is once again.
>>
Because it's the biggest sucker of muslim cock in this history of mankind, that's why. You guys even enable their child-rape epidemics and for that reason alone this "bloody seppo" considers Europe the most cowardly filth of my race that ever existed. You're Islam-loving pond-life and ALL Pisslam supporters deserve cancer in every organ of their bodies.
>>
the faggots
>>
File: eu immigrants.jpg (252 KB, 1368x1026) Image search: [Google]
eu immigrants.jpg
252 KB, 1368x1026
German river.
>>
>>80517006

Bureaucracy on top of bureaucracy is a shite idea; especially since politics as a whole is veering further and further towards the left.
>>
>>80517006
Look for the Kalergi plan
It'll explain what is actually the UE
>>
File: 1456159957698.gif (1 MB, 355x412) Image search: [Google]
1456159957698.gif
1 MB, 355x412
>>80517006
these took it over
>>
Frankly the biggest problem is its absolutely weak leadership.

I mean there'd be far less opposition if we had a leader that stood up for the European spirit and identity.
>>
>>80519348
>implying (((they))) weren't in control all the time
>>
- Euro, the reason why the PIIGS are collapsing
- Grossly incompetent unelected technocracy
- Brussels is an echo chamber of pro-federalists, federal union has an extremely low support rate among European citizens
- The one democratic institution, the parliament, has an advisory role
- Every attempt at democratic influence on the EU from member states has been ignored, save for the recent Brexit referendum
- Complete and utter failure to guard the border despite having this responsibility. Frontex, the EU border agency, calls itself a "glorified ferry service for migrants"
- Schengen migration drives down wages significantly in western Europe, it also leads to job loss for natives
- Delusion within pro-EU camp about its accomplishments; increased wealth comes from free trade not centralization, peace comes from military alliance (NATO) and not centralization
- Increasingly stubborn attempts at centralizing foreign and security policy, which effectively means that France and Germany force their policies on other EU member states
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.