[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
a us citizen was able to fly his homemade helicopter into the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1468175207849.jpg (334 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1468175207849.jpg
334 KB, 600x600
a us citizen was able to fly his homemade helicopter into the white house. yet they somehow can't manage to blow up the washington monument?
>>
>>80513739
dam these are really equivalent things

i hate the americans now
>>
Because attacking government figures doesn't instill as much fear into the populace as an attack on a school, workplace, or neighborhood.

An attack on a government building doesn't make me afraid that much but an attack on a school or at a public place puts me on edge because that could easily happen to me.
>>
>>80513739
Because they are cowards = mc2
>>
>>80514125
understandable but wouldn't blowing up the washington monument along with a middle school but real fear into people knowing no where is safe.

your government can't protect itself, how can it protect you?

don't get me wrong i'm glad they haven't been able to, but i feel like isis isn't as much of a threat as the media makes it out to be.

they can't blow up something as simple as a monument.
>>
>>80513739
hmm IDK man..

>blow up the washington monument
Right. An organisation that is currently being held by the countries which still have boarders (not to mention the fucking ocean) would risk blowing up a fucking monument. You do remember they want to kill as much people as possible, right?

They have extremely hard time figuring out how to reach America in the first place and perpetrate one terrorist attack, but they should try to aim at landmarks while they do.

Besides, Gov buildings have security, unless we're talking about another 9/11, they wouldn't cause much damage attacking those on foot. Unarmed public in the city center is still their best option.
>>
File: sure.jpg (94 KB, 772x443) Image search: [Google]
sure.jpg
94 KB, 772x443
>>80515283
forgot the pic

INB4 the attackers are already in the US. Yeah, but other than talking a gun and attacking a building there isn't much they can do anymore. Planes are out, bombs are out - good luck collecting materials while being a muzzie in the US. They probably have a fucking camera in their asses by now.
>>
>>80513739
> Terrorists destroy the IRS. Americans cheer.
> Terrorists level the U.S. Congress. Americans cheer louder.

I don't know...
>>
File: us-spic.png (20 KB, 448x326) Image search: [Google]
us-spic.png
20 KB, 448x326
>>80515559
>>
>>80514125
This and only this.
>>
>>80513739

Because government buildings are reinforced. Why the fuck would you try to bomb a bomb proof building?
>>
>>80513739
It's called soft targets.

easier to hit and actually more effective.
>>
>>80514125
Attacking civilians won't change the fucking US policy. Clintons and Obamas will continue to bomb their wives and kids. Stupid Arabs.
>>
>>80516349
Where is the challange though? Do you think Allah would be proud if someone killed some random people in some shithole? I think not. Or, his standards are low as fuck wchich would't surprise me given his other "teachings".
>>
>>80513739
>a us citizen was able to fly his homemade helicopter into the white house

What?
>>
>>80518337
I'm sure he is talking about the Capitol building

>http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3040509/Panic-Washington-D-C-helicopter-lands-Capitol-lawn.html
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.