[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why the fuck isn't the media talking about the fact that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 263x344) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 263x344
Why the fuck isn't the media talking about the fact that the cop who killed Philando Castille was a fucking spic?
>>
>>80506799
Only care about their narrative.
>>
>>80506799

You mean he was a WHITE Hispanic.
>>
>>80506799
hispanics are white
>>
According to blacks every race that's not black is white.
>>
>>80507156
Everyone is white when liberals want to blame whites.

Even blacks are white when needed.
>>
>>80506799

Waitaminute, back the funk up.

I thought the dude who shot Philando was Asian? At least that's what everyone said on pol for days.
>>
It's a white and black problem

--Jared Taylor
>>
>>80506799
Doesn't matter, he worked for a white man, even if said white man was black. Everything in the US government works for white supremacist causes.

I don't actually believe this, this was a paraphrased response from a BLM activist on Twitter when people brought up he was a spic.
>>
>>80507156
So it shouldn't be racist to deport them back to Mexico then, Kek.

Also they can't be oppressed too since whites can't oppress their own race.
>>
>>80507755
So basically there is winning with these people? Tell me. If simple logic and reason doesn't work with these animals what else is there besides genocide?
>>
>>80506799
doesn't fit the narrative that white racist cops are out in the streets gunning down our black brothers
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.