[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
List of the Most Powerful Women in the World
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: powerful-women.jpg (65 KB, 579x562) Image search: [Google]
powerful-women.jpg
65 KB, 579x562
/po/ what are your thoughts on this list?

I feel it is pathetic. 1/10 at best.

Makes me feel sad to live in this world where Merkel, Hillary, Yellen are the top three women on the list.

top fucking kek!
>>
Would love to see their "power metric"...
>>
the only one i might consider ok with being on the list is mary barra. but even then, how does CEO of GM make you powerful?
>>
>>80504134
Bunch of puppets with no serious place at the table.
>>
>>80504797
women should just stay at home and raise a family. they are failures in the real world.
>>
>>80504134
Most of it seems to be a list of people who actively censor dissenting opinions in public spheres through whatever means necessary.
>>
My grandma is a pretend feminist, has been her whole life.

Repeats the 'merkel is such a strong leader' meme, but voted to leave the E.U. No real opinion of Merkel other than the fact she is a woman.

Merkel is one of the major pro E.U figures and has not defended Germany or Europe, actually avoided standing next to a German flag in a photo opportunity. She got where she was by being careful and reliable, not personally strong.

Women are not adults and should absolutely not have the same rights as men. They cannot form real opinions or handle responsibility. Society should avoid single motherhood at all costs.
>>
>>80505635
>Women are not adults and should absolutely not have the same rights as men. They cannot form real opinions or handle responsibility.
agree
>>
>le target inflation lady
just
>>
>>80505635
What leads you to your strong opinion about women? Not trying to argue, I'm just curious.
>>
File: Sh3SRiM.jpg (475 KB, 800x1915) Image search: [Google]
Sh3SRiM.jpg
475 KB, 800x1915
>>80505635
>>80505635
This

Anyone else here unironically hate women?
>>
>>80504134
... I'm pretty sure the lady in charge of Lockheed-Martin could kick all their asses.

I'm waiting for the day somebody snubs her, and she goes full blown ATLAS Corporation on them.
>>
>>80504134
>No Gina Reinhart
Bitch is worth tens of billions and literally toppled a government here on a whim.
>>
>>80504134

womenrights are a social construct and a big mistake as well.
it should have never happened...
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.