[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should Italians join BLM?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: ItalianHate2.jpg (426 KB, 1920x1100) Image search: [Google]
ItalianHate2.jpg
426 KB, 1920x1100
Greetings /pol... Italian descendant of Rome here. Who's side should I be on?

I mean, even though my people practically created the modern civilization most of us still live in and am Neopolitan (white Italian), we are called "niggers" here on /pol.

Lesser "white" cultures who have accomplished next to nothing in comparison even go so far as to make comments like "WE WUZ ROMANZ" trying to group us into the "WE WUZ KANGZ" category.

Undereducated Americans can't even admit that America itself IS nothing more than a reboot of ancient Rome... claiming that everything we accomplished in the past was because of outside countries coming in.

So, should Italy leave the AXIS Alliance (that most of you Nazi LARPers weren't even a part of) once and for all and join BLM?
>>
>>80501792

Fuck off nigger.
>>
File: Goodfellas.gif (2 MB, 230x175) Image search: [Google]
Goodfellas.gif
2 MB, 230x175
>>80501913
What race are you ACTUALLY, "American"?
>>
*bump*

Calling on all Italians to remember where you come from... regardless of our past hate for blacks, we can no longer be pushed aside by the inferior whites.

>Perhaps Mark Antony was right after all.
>>
>>80501792
>Neopolitan (white Italian)
Comedy gold op
>>
Remember that Rome took the best of the best from anywhere they came from... the same way America does today.

>Do not seek to emulate the rest of the inferior degenerates on /pol... they would defend their retarded inbreds over ACTUAL proven superiority.

They are a cancer to themselves, like the neo-Nazis in the movie "American History X".

>You will never win if you continue down that path.

Farewell.
>>
File: BadWayToGo.jpg (31 KB, 456x287) Image search: [Google]
BadWayToGo.jpg
31 KB, 456x287
>>80502709
You are the nigger, Sicilian scum.
>>
>>80503131
Why do you think i'm sicilian?
>>
>>80501792
>Neopolitan (white Italian),
KEK
>>
File: antony_cleopatra.jpg (290 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
antony_cleopatra.jpg
290 KB, 1200x800
Ok, then... prepare for war.
>>
>>80501792
Also descendant of Rome, i ain't joining those shits. They're abrasive and embarrassing
>>
File: 1465689929112.png (601 KB, 1304x892) Image search: [Google]
1465689929112.png
601 KB, 1304x892
>>80503131
>>80502709
>>
>>80501792
Italians hate blacks.
>>
I agree the Sicilians can be quite noggish. I've seen many that I thought were straight spics.

I, however, descend from the Piedmontese Italian people of the North, a mountain people.

I'm half pure Piedmontese, and the other half Polish, Swedish, and Lithuanian.

Do you think I am white, Pol?
>>
>>80501792
WE
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.