[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
American Citizen killed by police drone strike, /pol/ cheers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6
/pol/, 2013:
> will speak until I can no longer speak. I will speak as long as it takes, until the alarm is sounded from coast to coast that our Constitution is important, that your rights to trial by jury are precious, that no American should be killed by a drone on American soil without first being charged with a crime, without first being found to be guilty by a court

/pol/, 2016:
>If someone comes out of a liquor store with a weapon and 50 dollars in cash, I don’t care if a drone kills him or a policeman kills him.
>>
>>80497590
forum slide thread
>>
>If someone

If a nigger
>>
>>80497590
Remember anon that there are a lot more paid shills on this board now than there were 3 years ago.
>>
>>80497590
He wasn't a citizen. He was a nigger that was a danger to citizens. I hope he lived for a couple of minutes after he got blown the fuck up so he could feel the pain.
>>
File: 1429404039941.jpg (149 KB, 638x523) Image search: [Google]
1429404039941.jpg
149 KB, 638x523
Fuck that midget
>>
The replies here are offensive. Rand Paul is completely right. If people are too stupid to see this is all a set up false flag the murder of two black men were part of this scheme. They wanted to set a precedent so they can use weapons of war on people of this country protest when they are being screwed. How stupid can anyone be not to see this..
>>
>>80497590
>Constitution
it's trash. throw it out.
>>
>>80498137

I'm so glad the libertarians are a dying breed
>>
File: 1461394592023.jpg (247 KB, 790x894) Image search: [Google]
1461394592023.jpg
247 KB, 790x894
>>80498458
you never seem to cry about all the whites killed by niggers

you only cry when niggers get killed by police
>>
File: 1442463674178.jpg (60 KB, 401x482) Image search: [Google]
1442463674178.jpg
60 KB, 401x482
>just let niggers and globalists do whatever they want
>if you fight back you're racist
>>
>>80497590
>nigs chimp out and kill cops
>libertarian cop blockers cheer
>>
>>80499229
>>80499341
>>80499449

I understand that complete unfettered Capitalism is dog crap, but to think Socialiam or Communism is better is equally dog crap.

The key to a successful nation is to have the following 5 qualities:

1) Racially homogeneous
2) Average IQ > 100 with a decent variation (SD >= 15)
3) No immigration whatsoever
4) Complete free market for domestic firms
5) Allowing foreign firms to compete fairly with domestic firms with tariffs based on how the standard of living compares with the host country.

These 5 qualities will allow a nation to prosper.

The US has #2 and 5 (For the most part), but fail in immigration. Immigration lowers wages and the wealth gets transferred to the top .01%, because there is no reason for an employer to raise wages when there are 1+ billion people willing to do you job for half of your wage.

Japan fails at #5, so their domestic firms ass rape the population and the median person there only has a crappy 4-digit income and is on the cusp of poverty.
>>
File: zeropointzero.jpg (12 KB, 321x240) Image search: [Google]
zeropointzero.jpg
12 KB, 321x240
>>80497590
If someone comes out of a liquor store they had just robbed and opens fire on authorities they have no reasonable expectation to be apprehended alive.

This has not changed in the several hundred years of America's existence.

Due process is extremely important, but this is a false equivalency and you know it.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.