[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Some /pol/lock started a cleverly disguised Redpill thread o
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 9
File: ladies.jpg (58 KB, 350x404) Image search: [Google]
ladies.jpg
58 KB, 350x404
Some /pol/lock started a cleverly disguised Redpill thread on Leddit and it's on the front page.

https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/4s51el/whats_a_statistically_proven_fact_that_nobody/

Get over there (yes, I know you hate it and it's beneath you but this is for the greater good) and upvote and comment in the following replies:

- Blacks are dumber and more violent than other races

- Wage gap doesn't exist

- Fat people are just lazy and eat too much
>>
File: jengamb.jpg (35 KB, 429x560) Image search: [Google]
jengamb.jpg
35 KB, 429x560
Seriously. Go. Go now.

Don't miss this chance to redpill some leftie retards.
>>
Lets go senpai
https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/4s51el/whats_a_statistically_proven_fact_that_nobody/d56koog
>>
Don't click the links, reddit mods can tell from which site you came from if you followed a link
Instead, go manually through reddit's front page
>>
File: 1462284927943.jpg (49 KB, 640x637) Image search: [Google]
1462284927943.jpg
49 KB, 640x637
>>80495311
>redd

WHY ARE THESE NIGGER FAGGOTS ALWAYS SAYING IT'S SOCIO-ECONOMIC FACTORS WHEN CONFRONTED WITH NIGGER STATISTICS???

Goddamn these fucking idiots. Poor whites, Hispanics and Asians don't fucking act like that in the same socio-economic situations. Yet niggers suddenly overwhelmingly commit crime and violence when their EBT cards don't work?

Fucking die liberals! You're brain dead.
>>
>[–]UncleTrustworthy 4893 points 2 hours ago
That 61% of US gun deaths are suicides.

That 22 US veterans commit suicide every day.

Basically, we have a mental health crisis in this country (link opens a .pdf) and it doesn't seem that anyone is willing to seriously address it.

This is incredibly fucked up desu... even more fucked up than niggers.
>>
File: bhd_M60.jpg (46 KB, 601x255) Image search: [Google]
bhd_M60.jpg
46 KB, 601x255
Some other gems in the thread:

- Women are statistically more likely to abuse men than men are to abuse women

- Homosexual men are not allowed to give blood due to the way they have sex, not homophobia

You guys are seriously missing out. This shit is on the front page. GET OVER THERE!
>>
>>80495311
>- Blacks are dumber and more violent than other races

They're predictably spinning this as a "socio-economic" problem.

> need mo money fo dem programs
>>
>Wage gap doesn't exist.

This is literally the most dumb shit that people actually believe. The wage gap exists, people just quote it to mislead people. I.e. using the uncontrolled wage gap to support claims that women are not receiving equal pay for equal work, when it should be used as a way to answer certain questions.

E.g. 77c on the dollar uncontrolled gap. If we control for occupation it decreases to 85c (made up number). That tells us that women are working in lower paying jobs.

The only way it doesn't exist is when you are talking strictly about equal pay for equal work (controlling for education, experience, occupation, role etc). If workplaces abided by laws and labor market regulations, the answer should be yes.
>>
>>80496493

Dude, don't REEEEEEEEE and then bail.

Link to stats showing that even when normalized for income levels, blacks still commit much higher rates of crime.
>>
>>80496493
Well the socio part is right. Their society, aka their community, praises niggerdom, therefor the highest status one can achieve is usually correlated to how much paper they can get while being lazy as fuck.
>>
File: image.jpg (230 KB, 750x1078) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
230 KB, 750x1078
Beautiful
>>
>>80498182

Exactly, Get in there and upvote that one to the top, then defend that guy in the comments. Link to stats disproving that it's all about income disparity like those Kool-Aid drinking leftie fuckfaces insist on believing.
>>
File: di7o85k7T.jpg (65 KB, 350x330) Image search: [Google]
di7o85k7T.jpg
65 KB, 350x330
LOL now someone added that gay sex is objectively more harmful than regular sex.
>>
>Telling people to infiltrate a website and post facts
>Telling people to also upvote and promote said facts
Is OP telling me to be a jew?
>>
>>80500211
We are becoming the jew, anon

But we will use our influence for good
>>
/pol/ you fail fucking hard at debating educated and intelligent people. They're wiping the floor with your asses.
>>
>>80496493
Tell them rich blacks perform more crimes than poor whites, see how they respond.
>>
>>80500211
OY VEY
>>
>>80497002
everytiem
>>
>>80501707
>thinks blacks commit more crimes than him
>is ukrainian
>top kek
>>
>>80502627
can you refute any of that?
>>
>>80498665
There's nothing to defend. The libtards are happily voting it to the top so they can 'explain' the niggardry with bullshit.

Someone needs to bomb this shit with graphs. Preferably some that debunk the EDYUCASHUNS crap that's become the new go-to. I would but I'm on a phone.
>>
>>80503175
well blacks commit more crime at every income level
they are right about a cultural problem but its also a nigger culture so it becomes a race thing
>>
>>80502627
>>80503366
You guys realize why educated liberals consider you to be idiots right?
>>
File: Black IQ.jpg (420 KB, 1650x1275) Image search: [Google]
Black IQ.jpg
420 KB, 1650x1275
>>80503175
Just got back home. Have some graphs.
>>
File: SHUT IT DOWN CRACKA11.png (268 KB, 599x627) Image search: [Google]
SHUT IT DOWN CRACKA11.png
268 KB, 599x627
>>80503455
>>80503175
>>
>>80503680
Post it in the thread then, because they're wiping the floor with you dumbasses.
>>
>>80503761
U FROM REDDUT NIGGA?
>>
>>80497233
The wage gap doesn't exist because of market competition (with the presumption that females are actually equal to males). If the genders were truly equal and females truly got systemically paid less, you would be able to start all-female companies and undercut the competition.

The truth is females are not equal to males and females make job decisions which harm their pay.
>>
>>80503175
Yes. Blacks commit more crime than whites at every socioeconomic level. There is a stronger correlation between race and crime than any other factor including poverty.
>>
>>80496722

trying to tell my girlfriend this after we found some guy literally sleeping in the middle of our sidewalk

fuck black kids getting shot by police, i'm more disturbed by veterans and the mentally deffiicient wandering the streets until they wither away from neglect
>>
>>80503175
Besides the whether the chicken or the egg came first in regards to black poverty, the US doesn't exist in a vacuum. They have the exact same behavior in the UK and France. You can even find half parjeet/half black countries in the Caribbean and blacks still complain about racism.
>>
>>80503175
white people move out of all white, low income, small towns all the time.
>>
>>80498182
Found the post finally by sorting it by controversial and going way down, it's literally one of the highest posts there but it doesn't show up when sorted by "hot" which is the default if you click the thread.

Classic leddit?
>>
>>80503761
we viewing the same thread?
>>
>>80504780
Well shit I got shadowbanned.
>>
>>80505492
Were you going too savage or did you just get shadowbanned for not fitting the narrative?
>>
>>80504780
They're actively defending fucking ABBOS in this thread.

There's no saving them. I tried linking nice, clean information showing how primitive they are. Even suggesting that a whole race is unevolved, no matter how politely, is apparently enough for a ban.
>>
Don't give up, lads.

Toe the line and don't sound like you come from /pol/
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.