[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did she mean by this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6
File: 1468073055736.jpg (85 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
1468073055736.jpg
85 KB, 750x750
What did she mean by this?
>>
>>80488729
"Haha look at how pathetic I am but worship me anyway"
>>
>>80488729
>I don't drink much, but I'm campaigning, so fuck it

Literally all I see
>>
>>80488729
Fucking imbecile.
>>
>>80488729
SALT OF THE EARTH BLUE COLLAR GIRL COMING THROUGH

VOTE FOR ME TRUCK DRIVERS

although they usually drink some marcro in that case, this is probably hipster bait
>>
>>80488729
That she is not a commie.
>>
>>80488729
>o shit, i dont want to fill this up for the seventh time

>i did it. look! now take the fucking picture or youre fired!
>>
>>80488729
My analysis:
In image 1 we see Hillary attempt to pour herself a drink. Something that she has probably never had to do or even seen other people do in her spooky life being a Washington DC insider. The only reason she appears to be interested in attempting is to build an amiable rapport with various locals and by extension multiple communities and people of lower socioeconomic status by projecting the appearance that she is just like them and takes part in the same activities as they do.
Image 2 completely destroys this projection and proves it to be little more than a farce. We see that she has only managed to fill the glass halfway and she has poured it on such a way that drink is has far more froth than it should. As she suddenly realised she has no idea what the fuck she is doing, she attempts to mitigate the embarrassment she is experiencing by putting on a large smile and laugh, which, to the keen observer, is obviously fake.
>>
>>80488729
"Here I am trying to look like a normal American and failing miserably! I connect with you all so well!"

I don't get why she tries to do this. It never works. Just act like the elitist you are. At least then you won't be lying.
>>
>>80489699
spooky should be
*spoilt
>>
>>80488729

It means she's not pleb enough to enjoy alcohol so when she's forced to pretend to pour a glass for herself she doesn't know about tilting it to avoid foam.
>>
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 540x549) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 540x549
This is what she's doing
>>
File: EVERY TIME.png (353 KB, 505x787) Image search: [Google]
EVERY TIME.png
353 KB, 505x787
>>80488729
hmmm... really makes you think.....
>>
>>80488729
She means I like to give head
>>
>>80489260
never poured a beer in her life?
>>
>>80489699
Not only that, she obviously didn't redo the photo op or even watch a bartender do a demo pour.
She just fucked it up with 70% head and went on her merry way. Who gives a shit about the photo op anyway?
>>
>>80490085
fucking hell this one is perfect
>>
>>80488729
She can't pour a proper pint to save her life, this is coming from an Irishman
>>
>>80488729

As a belgian, I'm offended by the way she pour a beer.
>>
File: 11.jpg (45 KB, 258x282) Image search: [Google]
11.jpg
45 KB, 258x282
>>
>>80488729
Look at me, I'm human too!
>>
"The Clinton Contamination" is trending on Twatter.
Come in, we have anti-Hillary memes specifically made for normies.

/cfg/ <MEME, PSYOP & SUBVERSION>

>>80480058

>>80480058

>>80480058
>>
if thats the kind of head she's giving no wonder bill went elsewhere
>>
That she's an elitist psychopath that is completely out of touch with commoners?

I dunno, that's pretty obvious from everything she does
>>
>>80488729
I hate devil worshipping Hilary, but i've never poured beer from a tap ever and i don't fucking care. people do it for me

don't pretend as if knowing "how" to pour beer "makes" you a man or something. you're just being distracted by that image like how she would want it to be
>>
>>80488729
>look at this ridiculous peasant drink!
>isn't this absurd?
>>
>>80489812
spooky would be accurate too.
>>
>>80488729
The last time a Clinton got that much head Bill was in office.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.