[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ UTTERLY DESTROYED
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 13
File: 1.png (172 KB, 491x480) Image search: [Google]
1.png
172 KB, 491x480
how can /pol/ recover???
>>
File: make up.jpg (35 KB, 483x704) Image search: [Google]
make up.jpg
35 KB, 483x704
Really made me think
#I'mwithher now
>>
File: NewFagGuide.jpg (622 KB, 1200x3000) Image search: [Google]
NewFagGuide.jpg
622 KB, 1200x3000
>>80487921
>>
File: family guns.jpg (119 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
family guns.jpg
119 KB, 720x720
Liberals don't understand why a family would do this
>>
>>80487921
>everything is not about me, therefore i'm being erased.
Not a lot of thought went into that argument.
They should change their slogan to OnlyBlackLivesMatter, it's way more accurate to how they really feel.

They're a minority they don't deserve as much airtime as a majority, nor does the majority need to stop being a majority, they can go to africa to have a massive black majority.

These self absorbed narcisistic buttholes.. they defend thugs and criminals, and won't say a thing about black crime rates.. But as soon as a police officer might have to harm an assailant or someone resisting arrest or similar they blow it up like 100 people just got killed by police on purpose..

If they don't do any crime the police wouldn't even be there.. Also if police stopped coming in their neighbourghoods they would beg them to come back.
>>
Saying all lives matter is retarded
Black lives dont matter
>>
These analogies are getting out of control.
>>
>>80487921
You mean how Merry Christmas is so offensive it must be replaced in every possible reference.
Nice try though.

Also, if only people married with children voted, it would solve all our political problems.
>>
>>80488409

They are worth less than fecal matter.
>>
>>80487921
Black peoples monopoly on complaining about police violence SHOULD be erased because it's a problem that affects everyone.
>>
>>80488071
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>80488372
das racist
>>
But both arguments are patently wrong.
>>
>>80487921
>black people are somehow not included in "all lives"

By what logic?
>>
>>80487921
pls no more quotes

it's the same thing over and over
>>
>>80488755
>Christmas not included in "holidays"

By what logic?
>>
>someone invented a nigger eraser

Sweet!
>>
>>80488895
You say "merry Christmas" on Christmas.

There isn't another holiday on Christmas.
>>
>>80489137
People say "merry Christmas"/"happy holidays" on other days than December 25th.
I'm guessing you've never had the misfortune to work retail.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2200x1599) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2200x1599
>shame "merry Christmas" out of the public square even though an overwhelming majority of Americans celebrate it (including non-Christians)
>tolerance and acceptance, were told
>proceed to immediately throw a shitfit when someone brings up the possibility that black lives matter can fit within a larger, more inclusive context
>argue the inverse to score good ally points in social media

>liberals
>>
>>80489257
Sure.

But you wouldn't say "happy holidays" on Christmas itself.
Not unless you were REALLY trying to push an agenda.
>>
>>80487921
Both social liberals and conservatives are fucking insane.
>>
>>80487921

Another Leftist strawman.
>>
>>80487921
#NoLivesMatter
>>
File: 1460925677931.gif (1 MB, 250x167) Image search: [Google]
1460925677931.gif
1 MB, 250x167
>>80487921
We only say happy holidays just so we don't offend atheists
>>
>>80489575
Quite.
Is it common for you to see strangers, whose celebrations you are unsure of, on December 25th? Because I don't. Every year for my entire life, it's been a day for family, and we all celebrate Christmas.
>>
>>80487921
So she agrees that "happy holidays" erases Christmas.
That's good I guess.

Now if only she would understand:
- that blacks aren't being unduly targeted
- that blacks commit murder/violent crime at staggering rates compared to other races
- that blacks are killed by officers of all races
- that the vast majority of blacks who are shot by police brought it on themselves (resisting arrest etc.)
- that over 2k blacks are shot by other blacks annually, vs. maybe 100 or 200 by police
- etc.

she'd be well on her way to being a logical person.
>>
File: 1460119707481.jpg (136 KB, 758x609) Image search: [Google]
1460119707481.jpg
136 KB, 758x609
>>80487921
It's amazing how such a small percentage of the population thinks that EVERYTHING has to be about them and about catering to them and their needs. And if you don't then "dats raycist".

Why don't they just go live in majority black africa they can have all the attention they want at all times, practically next to no minorities there from other nations.. or do they like to be like the special little kid that people try to help fit in but just rage if he doesn't get what he wants.

YOU KNOW WHAT I'M STARTING TO REALIZE..They want to be ones that act out but that you want to help fit in and tolerate their bad behaviour that you would not tolerate from anyone else..

They WANT to be treated better than everyone else, and the thought of being treated exactly the same as everyone else which is according to how you behave and act, and showing no specific special kind of tolerance or anything of that kind towards them. Scares the shit out of them.. That's why they wouldn't move to africa that is so black that they would have to be lucky to meet a non black person.

No special treatment means that they're just like everyone else.. no longer special.. no longer special tolerance no longer more lax requirements.. And they're afraid as fuck about that.. so this whole bullshit is just attention seeking to become the special kids again now that a lot of immigration from other nations are now being catered to instead of them (this is obviously also a mistake).

It's kind of hilarious when you start to realize this, they can't be that stupid to think that police is actually mass murdering them, and just ignore the massive crime in their neighbourghoods and the killing of blacks and the black males leaving a single mother and all that shit..

They really can't be that stupid, it's one big attention seeking guilt trip to become the special kid again.. and scared of being treated like everyone else.
>>
File: eraser-DI.jpg (584 KB, 1330x748) Image search: [Google]
eraser-DI.jpg
584 KB, 1330x748
>>80487921
You've been erased
>>
>>80489821
Why are you lying? You say Happy Holidays so as not to offend Jews, because Hanukkah and Christmas fall around the same time. Stop lying, dirty liar bastard.
>>
>>80487921

>when you are offended by a christian they sorry it up

>when you are offended by a nigger they will still continue rapeing you
>>
It really seems they're going to shoot themselves in the foot with this one.
>>
>>80487921
But we want to erase black people.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmFSR2E4sCY
>>
>>80487921

i will be sure to let you know when Im BTFO.

go ahead and hold your breath
>>
>>80489835
I'll see some people when I'm taking my dog for a walk, but normally I'll just say "hey" or "Merry Christmas" and that's only if they've said something first.
>>
>>80487921
not really. a more accurate comparison would be that chanting BLM and burning down stores is a 1000 year old annual ritual that 90% of people observe in some regard and somebody came along and said "hey but wait, i'm not black so all you blacks need to pander to me" and tried to change it to all lives matter. while christmas is a radical group popping up and vying for media supremacy over all other holidays and there are people who want to diminish the mess by saying happy holidays while these christmas people are killing other holidays and christmas people and there are people from other holidays who have decided that "hey christmas seems to be a hot issue, other holidays are cool but christmas holiday is REALLY important" and then shutting everyone up and making every single thing about the relationship between christmas and the other holidays.

or you could force muslims to call ramadan "not-eating time" to be more inclusive but that'll just go in one ear and out the other as they hoot and point because they think it justifies blm rather than admonishes hh.
>>
Don't the african americans realize that because they commit so much crime, when the police is called they are far more likely to encounter black assailants than pretty much everyone else, even in neighbourghoods where they are not so concentrated.

And with that in mind aswell as blacks apparent penchant for after comitting a crime or acting suspicious resisting arrest and these things so that the situation escalates.. I'm surprised that accidents or bad events doesn't happen more.. it actually shows restraint on the side of police that more blacks doesn't end up getting hurt whilst being arrested.

It's amazing that they don't grasp the concept of don't commit any crime and the police won't even be there..

They're acting like "oh no i robbed a liquor store to get me some of that malt, but i'm the victim here cause the police came and arrested me for it, it was cuz i is black! WHITE MAN SO EVIL "dude that guy is latino" "oh but the OTHER guy, dude that guy is asian" "yeah yeah they working for the white man it's white supremacy"

"but you robbed a liquor store dude" "yeah white man holding me down i can't afford my liquor.."
>>
>>80488071
Wow really makes you think
>>
>>80488372
>.. But as soon as a police officer might have to harm an assailant or someone resisting arrest or similar they blow it up like 100 people just got killed by police on purpose
Not only that they defend clear cases where the police were in the right which completely dilutes the severity of when a cop is completely in the wrong and leads to the public at large becoming complacent to actual cases of police fuckups.

Btw BLM is doing exactly what they're being funded to do.
Divide this nation and get retards to be violent to further justify more government power and police overreach all the while taking up all the attention and diverting it from real issues that need discussion.

https://youtu.be/Mq6O5pzyMKs
>>
>>80487921

Sure love watching dipshits on twitter argue against straw men.
>>
That's it for me, no more /pol/ bigotry I'm a redditor now
I'm also immigrating to US so I can #voteforher
>>
>>80489863
>Why don't they just go live in majority black africa they can have all the attention they want at all times
That's e thing though
They wouldn't get all the attention all the time they'll just be another nigger in Africa. No gibs and no being treated like a retarded pampered pet by liberals.

Which I might add liberals treating blacks like a retarded pampered pet that gets everything it wants and cannot do any wrong is one of the biggest root issues with the decay of black culture.
>>
>>80487921
wtf I hate Christmas now
>>
>>80493420
Listen kid I think you are lost. You best go back to Gaia before your feelings get hurt and let the big dogs handle this.
>>
>>80491738
Yeah that's what pisses me off about watching this whole blm circus unfold too.. Not only are they overtly massively racist and prejudiced against whites, but the actual cases of very bad misconduct featuring say a white male or let's just say a non black person. Get almost zero attention.

But some dubious case where a black person was involved gets hyped up to the "aliens are invading" level where the media acts as if blacks almost never commit any crimes.. and acts as if it's like a unicorn event that a black assailant or suspicous looking guy has an altercation with police.

They don't care that maybe the assailant perhaps was a criminal or did something to escalate the situation, and eventhough this is pretty rare inspite of how many black assailants police officers encounter on a regular basis, which mostly goes well with the arrest or questioning etc. They don't care about these things they just ignore that and act as if all cops have had a meeting and agreed that they need go so shoot random blacks..
>>
>>80487921
Erasing black people from america is a dream of mine.
>>
>>80487921
#WhiteGenocide
>>
>>80487921
Blacks are pathetic. If all lives matters offends them they should seriously kill themselves. They aren't the only people to exist on this planet. They aren't gods, they aren't pharoahs. And they need to learn co existence.

Right now they're behaving like pathetic children who believe the universe revolves around them.
>>
File: 78452896.jpg (62 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
78452896.jpg
62 KB, 500x500
>>80487921
By downloading addblock and censoring shill images.
>>
>>80493585
Do you read? maybe i wasn't clear, by actual cases of misconduct that get no attention i mean when the person being arrested or hurt during a police altercation is white or anything non black..

I didn't mean that white police officers went around shooting blacks or purpousful misconduct etc. I meant the opposite.

But dubious cases where the person was probably a thug or a criminal and had escalated the altercation, gets blown up by blacks as if it was a racially motivated attack by the police officer.
>>
>>80493939
nigger why are you shilling for jewblock in every thread
>>
>>80487921
What if I'm in favor of AllLivesMatter and Happy Holidays?
>>
>>80489444
>all lives matter not only includes black lives, but gets us to the root of the issue of policing, which is that reckless and irresponsible police procedure endanger everyone in their community, not just black people
>this is racist despite the fact that whites are more likely to be killed by police than blacks
>>
>>80494547
Chimp lives matter would contend there are more whites than blacks in America so of course more would be killed by police.

Your counter to this claim good sir?
>>
>>80488071
how can [white cis males] even compete
>>
>>80494873
I need to re-look this up somewhere, but when it comes to individual police encounters, whites have a higher percentage of being killed by police.

Now I suppose one could counter-argue that whites aren't stopped as much and black are stopped more because racism or whatever, but I wouldn't know.
>>
File: liberalism.png (310 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
liberalism.png
310 KB, 640x640
>>80487921
>>
>>80487921

I thought that was the point?

It's to stop with this stupid shitty BLM bullshit, no one cares, no one wants to hear it, all lives do matter and that's why we're tired of hearing about why only certain ones matter.

conversely christmas is the only holiday in december that matters.
>>
>>80494873
Pretty easy to counter, you have to look at crime based on ethnicity and % of that ethnicitiy that commit crime, then take percentage of fatalities of those crimes.. if you do the fatalities % of crimes..

The fatality rate is then higher with whites in percentage than blacks. Basically whites are far more likely to get treated badly by police when commiting a crime, eventhough they statistically commit far less crime % wise considering the size of their population.

Blacks are the complete inverse of that, first a massively high % of their population commits crime.. inspite of that they are LESS likely to get fatally shot by police eventhough they are far more likely to commit crime and thus should make the cops more nervous around potential blacks suspicious individuals or criminals caught in the act. It's not racism simply common sense based on what you are most likely to expect when you have reports of a crime in the process of being commited. And you see suspicious blacks walking around.

So it actually makes zero sense what black lives matter does. They ignore statistics and basic math aswell as it being blacks own fault that they commit so much crime that the police is often called to black neighbourghoods.

And instead pretends that as long as it happens to THEM.. it's ALWAYS racially motivated eventhough they commit the most crime per ethnicity with number of cases relative to the percentage of their population and the size of that compared to the entire US population.
>>
>>80496368
>Don't like taxes? Don't pay them.
>???

You can obviously be imprisoned if you don't take taxes, which could be the punishment for using certain drugs, drinking alcohol, and having an abortion.

This really makes me think, but what did they mean by this?
>>
>>80498760
So what you're saying is basically that you're a communist?
>>
Christmas is a capitaliat holiday im suprised real Christians actually celebrate it. Easter is the superior christian holiday that hasnt been completely corrupted
>>
The problem is you can show them the statistic and a solid case completely refute BLM.. and it but they will simply ignore it as they have ignored attempts to explain this to them.. They just don't care about the facts..

They only care about promoting the narrative that white people are bad and should give blacks special treatment.
It's not a fact based group with legitimate goals, it's a blatantly anti white racist black ethnocentric group which lobbies for the desire to give blacks SPECIAL PRIVELEDGED TREATMENT compared to everyone else, by claming falsely that they are underpriveledged when they are not and simply need to take responsibility for the bad things that goes on in their neighbourghoods.

They also try to destroy white american culture by claiming it is "raycist" too. Rather than to go to africa and experience the culture of their long distant ancestors. It's still there they can just go and bask in it.

Their vitriol for white americans should land them in the same category as the black panther party. And they don't have a legitimate argument to stand on, aswell as being blatantly hypocritical about the facts and doing nothing about their massive crime rate and the promotion of bad values in their communities.

As long as it's a black killing another black, it barely registers to them, they don't give a shit. But one black guy gets hurt by police in an altercation, they burn their whole neighbourghoods down.

I just can't take them seriously at all and nobody should, first off they're wrong about the whole thing in the first place, secondly they don't even care about fixing their own problems but just hyperfocus on basically non issues. which are statistical things that are bound to happen to anyone that commits as much crime as they do, and they don't do a damn thing about stopping that negative culture which causes the crime in the first place.

When they start trying to fix their own problems i'll start taking them seriously again..
>>
Ok, lets get rid of Black History Month and just call it History Month.
>>
>>80487921
I don't get it, tbqhwyf.

Over here, since most of us won't see each other from around the 23rd until the 5th/6th january, we always say "happy holidays" and it implicitely refers to both Christmas and New Years' (since we won't be together on the 25th or the 1st of Jan, unless we're really close)

Are you telling me it's not the same in America or that there are literally retardos who say "Happy holidays" on Christmas day.
>>
>>80487921

Why are liberals so racist. Why do they think that black people are so weak that they need special attention? Why do they want to treat black people like babies? Why do strong black people allow liberals to treat them like babies?

Stop the racism. Treat everyone equally. All live matters.
>>
>>80499668
When people say Happy Holidays in America, they are doing it to avoid causing offense to other religions that celebrate their holidays. Hence, it is very common for major corporations and their employees to utter this phrase for example, even on Christmas.
>>
>>80499668
>there are literally retardos who say "Happy holidays" on Christmas day.

Yeah but it's mostly retail workers/anyone on the job really. They do it so they don't offend anyone who celebrates Hanukkah or the large Kwanzaa celebrating community. Damn near anyone just walking down the street will tell you Merry Christmas though.
>>
>>80499092
Is this a joke? I didn't say you should be punished, but in most countries, if you don't pay income tax, you can be imprisoned, which is certainly the case in America, so you do technically have the option to pay taxes, but if the IRS discovers this, you will most likely be imprisoned, and probably more likely than if you get an abortion, watch porn, etc.
>>
>>80487921

More false equivalence.
>>
>>80487921
That doesn't make sense.
>>
>>80500148
In many countries, you'll get a much harsher punishment for homosexuality than you will for tax evasion, so stop bullshitting.
>>
>>80500025
>>80499835
kek, it's funny to me thinking of the turks here getting offended that we tell each other merry christmas lmfao
>>
>>80500512
What the fuck is your problem? That doesn't refute what I said at all. If abortionists or porn producers or any of the activities there were punished in the same manner tax evasion was, this would still be considersed an infringement of rights.
>>
>>80499472
This. Why the fuck they want to divide us like this is beyond me. Black history is American history. MLK is just as much my history as an American is the Civil War. There is no 'black' or 'white' history.
>>
>>80499472
that's the problem about pampering minorities, they start to think they deserve special priveledges or special better treatment than others. When what they actually should do was shut up and fit in.

So like what can happen with a spoiled child, the child risks becoming delusional in the sense that if they don't get exactly what they want at all times, they are being treated unfairly. So they start to think african culture needs to be the dominant culture in the US, which is a mistake. If they want african culture as a dominant primary culture in a nation they should kindly scoot over to africa.

they might even claim that they are underpriveledged because they don't have a good job or whatever.. when that has more to do with lack of effort or lack of ability and other such things than anything else.

So that sounds like a good idea burger bro. Change that shit.. they say they want to be treated like everyone else but they really don't they want to be treated better than others, this is why they pretend they are underpriveledged when they aren't. Infact they are scared shitless of being treated just like everyone else, if nobody cared that they were black or was fascinated by them looking different, and if nobody was especially tolerant towards them, or treated them a bit nicer than everyone else and was not more sensitive towards them they wouldn't know what to do a lot of them..

This is why they don't go to the richer parts of africa, because there they'd be just another nignog in a sea of nignog and nobody would even care about them or treat them special whatsoever or give them any special attention or hire them instead of someone else for affirmative action and all these thing. They would just be completely ordinary..

Aswell as the about hard work and job opportunities, Threatening a nignog with not being catered to whatsoever and being treated exactly like everyone else (based on merit behaviour and actions) is probably what scares them the most.
>>
>>80500865
Calm your tits amerifat. Some of us actually care about freedoms other than how many AR-15s one is allowed to buy to compensate for one's tiny dick. You do technically have the option to have gay sex in saudi arabia as well, but if the sharia courts discover it you'll be stoned to death.
>>
>>80488071
>ignore threads with 1 post by OP, especially if australian or canadian
>this thread is an aussie 1 post id

fug
>>
>>80501846
There's literally going to be no empathy for faggots like you in the coming years, I'm going to love it

The time for cucks is over, lad
>>
File: really makes you think....jpg (139 KB, 960x1200) Image search: [Google]
really makes you think....jpg
139 KB, 960x1200
>>80487921
some idiot has been posting this shit on fb all day and I really want to send her this
>>
>>80488556
This
>>
>>80487921

Is this a /pol/ BTFO meme thread now?
>>
>>80502232
>source WaPo
>>
>>80499472
It really amuses me how they designated the two shortest months of the year as black history month and aboriginal month. Liberal hypocrisy!
>>
>>80501846
Okay, you're just a complete fucking idiot that you didn't get my point at all, no matter how basic it was. I wasn't defending freedoms in the US at all, or any of the law that deny abortion rights or porn rights of whatever, and to even suspect that I even suggested that shows how fucking stupid you are.

My only point was the image suggests that people in the US could actually just forgo paying taxes as a right if they wanted, or at least should be able to do that, which either isn't possible, or would make all government activities completely unsustainable as people could just decide not to pay taxes.

>So what you're saying is basically that you're a communist?

This comment was so unbelievably moronic that I can't even figure out what premises you could have believed to have even said it. It seems like a complete non sequitur to my post.
>>
>free Tibet
Wait wait don't you mean free everyone, are you a hate group or something?
>>
>>80502127
Lad? Are you a britbong now all of a sudden? And please, keep the thinly veiled threats coming. I'm getting really scared over here.
>>
>>80487921
Does this mean that democrats won't get how "Happy Holidays" erases Christmas but will passionately argue how #AllLivesMatter erases black people?
>>
>>80502351
(((((((((((STEIN)))))))))))))))))

Nice edit, probably had to throw in that 'ass' after ignorant to fully get his point across.
>>
>>80502362
When the sources would usually be biased against the natural conclusion of the data, it's actually easier to believe them, so it's not really contradictory to question some sources for some pieces of information and accept them for others.
>>
>>80487921

black people can just say things that don't make any sense now and everyone has to nod and agree with it. it's like having superpowers for speech or something.
>>
File: 1447621531132.jpg (20 KB, 320x396) Image search: [Google]
1447621531132.jpg
20 KB, 320x396
>>80488071
>don't try to create multiple "fun" threads/shitposts to generate attention, creating an original one from time to time is funny, flooding the catalog with them is not

don't tell me what to do ahmed
>>
>>80502500
You'll be begging for mercy soon enough, cuck.
>>
>>80502510

I liked the "stfu your statistics are shit" line at the end there.

I didn't know you could respond to facts that way. I still don't know what the fuck he meant by that.

"stfu your statistics are shit"
>>
>>80487921
Do you follow Clementine Ford on kikebook? Please kill yourself
>>
>>80487921
thats,total bs. not even a close analogy.
>>
1 FUCKING POST BY THE OP ID

WHEN WILL YOU FAGGOTS EVER LEARN TO IGNORE OBVIOUS SLIDE THREADS LIKE THIS ONE
>>
>>80502384
ok
>>
>>80503182
I wish you decided to stop pretending to be retard several posts ago, or try not to do it before you started, or not post at all because you were probably being serious into you were BTFO.
>>
>>80503106
>op is shitposting
>we use the thread as a housing for an actual discussion anyway

Oh the fucking humanity!
Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.