[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
White privilege explained in one simple comic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: images (1).jpg (6 KB, 202x250) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
6 KB, 202x250
http://everydayfeminism.com/2014/09/white-privilege-explained/

Huh, really makes you think .
>>
Bmap
>>
>>80487196
>I benefit from being a law-abiding member of society!
Holy shit, how do we stop this injustice?
>>
>>80487196
It's been a long time since I've read that one.

I can still hear the royalty free music in the background
>>
>>80487196
Fuck off shill, if you want us to read your shitty comic post it here and don't give us a link
>>
>>80487196
Brilliant article. Thanks for sharing. Nothing wrong with acknowledging it even if I'm okay with benefiting from it.
>>
>>80487196
>No Archive

Fuck you shill.
>>
File: 1466416859387.png (1 MB, 800x933) Image search: [Google]
1466416859387.png
1 MB, 800x933
>>80487196
OP is a fag confirmed
>>
When a liberal ends their argument with "educate yourself", what they really mean is "indoctrinate yourself with my ideals or else I'll whine more".
>>
>A white male with a criminal record is 5% more likely to get a job as a minority with a criminal record

The likelihood is actually the same. 5% is within the margin of error for pretty much any statistic like this.
>>
I'm still waiting to see one single shred of proof that separating people into levels of privilege is a viable solution to the racial issues we're experiencing.

White privilege can be explained in the same way The Illuminati can be explained. Sounds good in theory, but it's essentially a huge waste of time because once you've defined it and built a dogma around it you have absolutely no idea how to use that information to solve the problem.

If you focused more on ending the war on drugs you'd make a whole lot more progress.
>>
>>80487196

>no comments

wow i wonder if they're afraid of anyone with a dissenting view

REALLYMAKESYOUTHINK
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.