[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The biggest problem is women.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: latest.jpg (1 MB, 1700x1063) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
1 MB, 1700x1063
>alt right loves to seek validation by circle jerking political beliefs on /pol/
>alt right (that's you /pol/acks) like to tell other white men that they have a duty to breed with white women
>constantly sperg whenever you fags see white women in interracial relationships
>invent pejoratives for these women since there needs to be some "explanation" for why your beta asses can't get a white woman
>you worship the white pussy like little beta cucks and this is why white women are more and more dating black men and other immigrants
>constantly blaming jews, blacks and everyone else but white women
>hurr durr if you do not believe our view points you are a cuck

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68VKQOMgDh8
>1:24:00 - 1:28:00

How is he not correct? Prove this guy wrong.
>>
Youre new here arent you, summer fag.
>>
>>80482900
>can't prove the point wrong
>y-your just new here!

Get rekt child.
>>
Why do you hate us? Not all of us are similar to what you believe.
>>
>>80483061
I give you the attention you crave and this is how you fucking treat me? Unbelievable.
>>
I disagree with the "white birthrates" angle because Godly marriage is more important than breeding and race

And in this end time, celibacy is holy and in many ways preferable.

I don't like your anti-tradition views. But I see the whole "muh birthrates" push as a bastardization of tradition and Christianity, which used to value chastity above all else and see celibacy as the ideal
>>
Better to never marry or have sex at all if it takes your mind away from God
>>
>>80483179
The point is that he is right about you /pol/acks. You guys have an unhealthy obsession/hatred of things like blacks, white women dating blacks, immigrants, etc, that these women are basically sensing your insecurities and seeing you guys for the beta men that you are.

Only a shitfest like 4chan with all these beta sex starved guys could turn cuck into a meme. Bad news is women are going to continue to "cuck" white men until white men start becoming more masculine again.

No I am not a jew, not black, not a muslim. I am white like many of you guys.
>>
>>80483468
Consider celibacy.

If you masturbate, have casual sex or lust at all instead of rejecting all sexuality you are still groveling at women's feet
>>
>>80483468
>I am white like many of you guys.
No, you are a race traitor. Fuck off.
>>
Also he makes mention of how there is some serious psychological issues at play here with this.

I got to agree with him. Why such an obsession with this cuck meme? I would bet a ton of guys on /pol/ have cuck fantasies due to their extreme paranoia about black men with white women. People often fetishize what they fear.
>>
>>80483680
You know notching about me. You fuck off.
>>
>>80483206
its some right fucking bullshit mate i tell you what

i'd be engaging constructively, glad for even a single (you)

fuck off and die op
>>
>>80484332
He's kind of right that obsessing over race and defending white women isn't important in the grand scheme of things.

We are nearing the end of the world, and better to find God than to be dissuaded by women. Marriage is fine, but celibacy is better if you can handle it
>>
>>80482752
Bahahaha

MGTOW

A bunch of faggots who are so strong and independent of women that they spend 24hours a day telling everyone how they walked away

>G-guys, d-did I told you today already how much money I save, and, and how I have so much time for my hobbies, I can Now collect all the Pokemon holo cards I want! Check how b-broken hearted the women are when thy lost access to such premium alpha! (masturbates to a pics of white women)
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.