[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stormcloaks = UK Imperials = EU
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 163
Thread images: 12
File: Skyrim-Lore-Ulfric-Stormcloak-1.jpg (577 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Skyrim-Lore-Ulfric-Stormcloak-1.jpg
577 KB, 1280x720
Stormcloaks = UK

Imperials = EU
>>
Ulfric is a Thalmor sleeper who Will only weaken the empire
>>
I replayed this recently and sided with the Legion for the first time.
The Stormcloaks are basically barbaric nigger terrorists that worship a genocidal conqueror.
>>
Stormcloaks=Russia
Imperials=Nato
>>
UKIP= stormcloaks
UK govt = Imperials
EU = Thalmor
Nige = Ulfric Stormcloak
>>
>>80478597
Stormcloaks = nordic lives matter
>>
>>80479422
No
Imperials = Russia
Stormcloaks = Chechnya
>>
Coincidentally Ulfric did literally everything wrong.
>>
>>80479773
The Thalmor want Skyrim to be free so the Empire is weekend, inbred. It's like you guys don't read the papers in the Thalmor embassy
>>
>>80478760
He's a rogue asset. That is very different than a sleeper agent.
>>
>>80478597
Stormcloaks = Dindus
Imperials = USA
Thalmor = U.N. except with actual power
>>
>>80479883
It's like you didn't either, they want a stalemate, either side winning is considered a mission failure of the Thalmor in Skyrim.
>>
>>80480029
Ranking from "Thalmor's most ideal" to "Thalmor's least ideal":
1) Non-stop civil war that never ends with constant bloodshed
2) Stalemated civil war that requires both sides to keep large numbers of soldiers on hand for skirmishes
3) Stormcloak victory through bloodshed, resulting in a much smaller and less unified Empire
4) Stormcloak victory through diplomacy, resulting in a smaller and less unified Empire
5) Imperial victory through bloodshed, resulting in a smaller, but unified Empire
6) Imperial victory through diplomacy, resulting in a strong, unified Empire

Either victory for the Imperials means the Thalmor are fucked. They simply don't replenish their ranks as fast as the Imperials do (Elves breed slowly since they live for a long ass time) so in a few years time, the Empire will basically have a sure victory when they go to war again.
>>
>>80480029
This, losing Skyrim wouldn't be a mjor loss for the Empire but the Empire doesn't want to let go because they don't want to acknowledge that they're in the process of their inevitable decay.

A victory on either side means no more conflict and no more usage of resources. Skyrim and the Empire can rebuild, and the Thalmor have to face the Empire and possibly the independent Nords with less footing.
>>
>>80479137

I always sided with the Imperials, because actual civilization.
>>
>>80480403
But remember that Stormcloak victory doesn't stop cooperation between the Empire and Skyrim against the Thalmor (much like how Hammerfell's Independence hasn't done diddly), as well as he immediate harassment of the Elves by Ulfric.

Personally I always felt both sides were evenly represented in their faults and flaws, not surprising seeing as that was the writers aim.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYM2l3FSu7Y

Still I would prefer it with age of oppression melody
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1CFfuJeVNs

Something like this always passed through my mind, it fits so well I just had to change the names

We drink to our youth
to the days come and gone
For the age of aggression
has now just come

We'll drive out the EU
and restore what we own
With the memes and our arms
we will take back our home

Down with libtards, the killers of nations
On the day of your death
we will drink and we'll sing
We're the children of Europe
and we fight for our lives
And when the fate Beckons
everyone of us dies

But these lands are ours
and we'll see it wiped clean
Of the scourge that has sullied
our hopes and our dreams

Down with libtards
The killer of nations
On the day of your death
we will drink and we'll sing
We're the children of europe
And we fight for our lives
And when our Fate beckons
everyone of us dies

We drink to our youth
to the days come and gone
For the age of aggression
has now just come
>>
>>80479883
Just like NATO wanted Chechnya to be free. It is indeed a lot like Imperials vs Stormcloaks situation.
>>
thalmor - nazis
talos worshippers - jews
>>
imperials - normal people who just wanna live their life, but can't because jews and germans keep fckin with them
>>
I viewed it in terms of ethnic conflict.

As an ethnic Southern European, I felt stronger affinity to the Empire, so I sided with them.

I don't want to be a divider, but Nordic fairy tales kind of bore me.
>>
>>80478597

Stormcloaks are classic separatist scum, making trouble as soon as the going gets tough in a unified state. Normally end up fucking up their own the worst.
Outside enemies love the type.
>>
Skyrim sucked dick
>>
>>80478597
Fuck off stormcuck imperials are the only chance to save humans
>>
File: 1451686156223.jpg (86 KB, 469x746) Image search: [Google]
1451686156223.jpg
86 KB, 469x746
>This thread
>>
>>80482044
Nah, Neetism.
>>
>>80481659
>Nordic fairy tales kind of bore me.
>tale of Siegfried
>tale of beowulf
>the saga of ragnar lothbrok
>the saga of ragnar's sons
>the saga of erik the red
>the saga of harald fairhair

You dont like stories about plundering England and killing Dragons? Pussy.
>>
>>80482142
Of course not he likes the stories of the 'civilized' Mediterranean, just bestiality and bum fuckery.
>>
>>80482142

Your history and culture (architecture, literature, general aesthetic) feels strange and foreign to me. I don't like strange and foreign things.
>>
>>80478760
In the dossier it also said they want to avoid a stormcloak victory
>>
>not siding with the Imperials
>not killing the emporer
>not pounding sweet Mjoll pussy while Aerin cries in the corner
>not producing a new generation of Dragonborns with your waifu to eventually restore the Empire
>>
I chose the Stormcloaks.

Because being on the winning side with the largest, best-outfitted army is kind of boring.

It also would have seemed weird if the entire Helgen incident was merely a delay for the victory of the Empire.

Stormcloaks are not your typical terrorist scumbags; they don't even have torture chambers.

You might see more alien cultures as the Elder Scrolls series progresses, are you always going to pick the side the best fits with what you're FAMILIAR with? Boring.
>>
>>80482268

It's not about better or worse, it's about ethnic identity.

I'm not even being disingenuous, /pol/ is a board of peace Manchurian Jared Taylor type when I say that. I legitimately do not view one as better than the other.
>>
>>80482771
Just banter mate, I understand if Fae and Northern European stuff ain't your biscuit.
>>
>Tamriel gets BTFO by gay wizard shit
>Imperials avoid getting annexed by becoming a puppet state
>Have the chance to bide their time and work to become strong enough to overthrow their gaynigger overlords
>Suddenly, Nords
>MUH SKYRIM! MUH PRIDE! WE WUZ KANGS N SHIET!
>Throw a rebellion because fuck having a chance I guess
>Imperials somehow manage to keep the gayniggawizzas from invading again
>Put down the rebellion
>BUT WAIT
>Were they actually going to behead a few innocent people at the start of the game? That settles it, they're evil!
>Dragonborn proceeds to help Ulfric ruin literally everything
>Skyrim is now weaker than ever
>"We did it! We saved the Nords!"
>>
>>80478760
Did skyrim predict donald trump?
>>
File: 1467537772820.jpg (115 KB, 817x514) Image search: [Google]
1467537772820.jpg
115 KB, 817x514
As a Romanian choosing a faction was a tough decision. On the other hand we wuz Romans, so siding with imperials made sense, but then again we wuz Aryans too and I didn't want to let my Nord brothers down
>>
>>80482384
They don't want either side to win.
>>
>>80483268

You need to get your kangz in a row, m8.
>>
>>80482973
BALGRUUF

YOU HAVE NO PLACE IN WHITERUN ANYMORE
>>
>>80482973
This
>>
>>80482285
Fair enough. Go dillute your wine with water and bugger little boys, my Greek friend.
>>
>>80479137
This. Aside from rebelling against civilization and weakening their position against the Hasitic Thalmor, the Nords would merely invite the Redguard onto their land and fuck things up if they had independence.

Source: Reality.
>>
>>80478597
I sided with the Stormcloaks first few times i played it because i was heavily triggered that the game makers wanted me and everyone else to choose the multicultural, PC, progressive minority friendly, pro-western value imperials that suck the cock of the nazi jew fairies that hate (Jesus) Talos.
Besides, Ulfric winning the war is the last thing the fairies wanted. Also the emperor died before the end of the war, on skyrims side is the motherfucking dragonbord with a fleet of dragons led by the old white dragon.
>>
>the Last Dragonborn gains the shout to MIND CONTROL people
>better warrior than Tiber Septim
>access to more dragon souls than Tiber Septim
>won the hearts of all Nord warriors interested in Sovngarde
>can potentially control the Numidium when it re-emerges
>traveled all across skyrim, helped its people from all the races

>still won't become high king or have any political influence in the coming games
>>
>>80480446
Losing skyrim would be an enormous loss. Most of their base troops and infantry along with many of their champions are nords.
>>
>>80478597
No you fucks. Everyone knows the Empire hates the Aldmeri Dominion, unlike EU which loves big nigger cock.

If Stormcloaks were like UK vs EU than the Empire should be letting the Dominion take over their lands instead of prepping for another war.
>>
stormcocks- nationalists
impotentials- libs
>>
>>80482973
>Skyrim is now weaker than ever
Nope nigger. Skyrim is now lead by a powerful King, a veteran who has mastered the great power of the Voice. He is helped by the most powerful being in Tamriel, the one who can actually kill dragons and drink their soul, use the Voice better than anyone else, the champion of many Aedras and Daerdras, the warriors who can ride fucking dragons, the dragonborn. The Empire and the faggots gay elves Lord don't stand a chance.
>>
>>80486242
>the Empire hates the Aldmeri Dominion
Kek. There is a quest in Whiterun were you can help the family Gray-mane, who are in favor of the Stormcloaks. During the qu'est, you have to liberate a member of the family who was sent to a Thalmor prison by the family Battle-borns, who are imperials.
>>
>>80486565
>impotentials- libs
But aren't imperials imperial nationalists?
>>
>>80478597
If this is genuinely what you believe, not only have you misunderstood the Brexit vote on both sides, but also Skyrim. Congratulations my dude.
>>
>>80478597
Empire = nationalist peoples under corrupted government (army plans to stage a coup and end the Thalmor)
Stormcloaks = useful idiots, don't get that they are playing into the Thalmors' hands.
Thalmor = Soros's chosen (plan to demoralize and enslave everyone else and "ascend" by destroying the "towers" which keep Nirn seperated from Oblivion*)

* we are talking about the really evil, hell-kind places of Oblivion here.

It is also likely that Ulfric was heavily brainwashed during his Thalmor imprisonment. So yes everyone who sided with him, sided with the equivalent of the leftists in reality.
>>
>>80478597
Stormcloaks = trump
Imperials = liberals
Thalmor= Zionazi jews
>>
Stormcloaks = Gallic tribes

Imperials = Western Roman Empire in its last days

Thalmor = Eastern Roman Empire attempting to assert control over the weakened west.
>>
>>80478597
Reminder that stormcloacks can easilly BTFO high elves by themselves, Ulfric knows shouts and they have Dragonborn on their side if they win, also Talos is the strongest being in Elder Scrolls universe.
>>
>>80489253
>Empire = nationalist peoples
Kek. Solitude is a multicultural shithole with niggers and gaylord elves at every corner. Austrians have a strange definition of nationalism.
>>
The Empire is trying to keep as much of itself together as possible so they can regain strength to fight the Thalmor again. Ulfric is fucking it up.
>>
File: 1465743761226.jpg (53 KB, 422x437) Image search: [Google]
1465743761226.jpg
53 KB, 422x437
>tfw I sided with the Imperials when this came out
>thought the nords were racist bigots
>I was literally duped by establishment propaganda in a video game
>>
>>80490930
Empire is cuck. Once cuck, always cuck.
>>
How about Skyrim = over-rated shit game.

If you rated Skyrim anything above a 3/5 you are hopelessly retarded.
>>
>>80482384

I recall it saying if the Imperials win it would overall harm the Thalmor position.As would if the Stormcloaks win.

They were basically aiding both sides into warring with eachother.
>>
>>80490849
Provinces are self goverened and yes nationalist.

>Solitude is a multicultural shithole
>shithole
>SOLITUDE
>SHITHOLE

the Capital of a province - diplomats from other provinces and their families + servants =/= multicultural

If Marseilles or Paris were like Solitude, Hitler would have won the war.
>>
>>80491330
>diplomats from other provinces and their families
The frog guys working on the port aren't "diplomats". Neither are the Jew elves who own the business in Solitude.
>>
>>80479624
This.
>>
File: hahahahah.gif (2 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
hahahahah.gif
2 MB, 480x270
>>80491579
>play Skyrim
>be triggerd by Argonian dockworker

>implying that large harbours weren't places where different people met throughout the ages
>>
>>80491330
Also the court wizard of Solitude is a fucking Breton vampire. Such degeneracy has to be purged
>>
File: 27231367.jpg (145 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
27231367.jpg
145 KB, 400x400
>>80478597
..then who's the Thalmor?
>>
File: Breton-Faces-Skyrim.jpg.optimal.jpg (202 KB, 1200x1309) Image search: [Google]
Breton-Faces-Skyrim.jpg.optimal.jpg
202 KB, 1200x1309
>>80492100
>Breton

Yeah that insane degeneracy.
>>
>>80491945
>implying that somehowthis is an excuse for being a multicultural shithole
I guess Marseille is a wonderful city for you
>>
>>80479773
Muslim piece a shit, hope some rus nationalist kicks your teeth in.
>>
>>80492342
>vampire
>>
>>80493181
Not excuse - fact.

Let's take it to the extreme -
e.g.: There were norsemen living in Constantinople [large harbour and trading-hub]

Norsemen traveled as far as Bagdad to trade.

Middle and Near Estern diplomats visited Skandinavia back then to intensify relations and vice versa.

They all were nationalist back then. There was no racemixing leftist propaganda. That is the difference. Only a handful of individuals left their homelands and their kin to live somewere else. No Problem there because those were so fucking few.

>>80493320
What is a vampire in Skyrim the equivalent of a trap for you or what is your problem?
>>
>>80478597

>not becoming part of the brotherhood
>>
What? WHY THE ANTI-STORMCLOAK ??
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU
WE ARE THE TRUE NORDS OF SKYRIM
>>
File: glass.jpg (28 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
glass.jpg
28 KB, 540x540
>>80494273
Stormcloaks = useful idiots
>>
>>80478597
Windhelm and Riften are rightful Chimer/Dunmer clay. Stormcloaks out.
>>
>>80493804
>few
At least a quarter of Solitude is not Nordic, including many infmiential positions who shouldn't be held by strangers (Lord's wizard, Head of the Bards college, chief of the Bards).
>what is my problem with vampire
Are you serious ?
>>
>>80494098
edgy
>not the thieves guild
>>
File: gtfoimpericuck.jpg (125 KB, 665x1201) Image search: [Google]
gtfoimpericuck.jpg
125 KB, 665x1201
>>80494461

Imperials = Eternally cucked kikemore puppets
>>
>>80494098
edgelord detected.
>>80495024
nigger detected

Become a stormcloak and slay the non-nords
>>
>>80482142

>beowulf
>nordic

>netherlands
>nordic

Fuck off klompen boy
>>
>>80478597
No faggot.

Forsworn = England
Stormcloaks = EU
Murica = Imperials
>>
>>80494698
Large harbour and trading hub + capital city. It has ALWAYS been like that in such places.

What makes it so hard for you to understand?

>Bards college
>influential position
>>
>>80495037
You know that the Imperial Legion prepares for a secret coup to get rid of the the traitors in the imperial council and crush the Thalmor once and for all?
>>
>>80495522

Why should Nords even *contemplate* giving the remotest of shits when they're being slaughtered by Thalmor in their own fucking homes?

Fuck outta here, Impericuck.
>>
>>80495360
>It has ALWAYS been like that in such places.
Again, this is a reason, not an excuse. Solitude is a multicultural shithole because it's a Jew hub but that doesn't make it a "good" multicultural shithole.
Bards take an important place in the Nordic culture, so the head of the Bards college is kind of influent.
You didn't answer about the vampires.
>>
>>80478597

EU = Imperials

UK = Torvar
>>
>>80484203

>tfw every major city has at least one redguard nigger because Bethesda are multicult cucks
>>
>>80497045
Red guards aren't the niggers of tamriel. They split the fucking atom. Argonians and khajit are niggers. So bad that they aren't even allowed in most cities.
>>
>>80497045
Redguard are more like the sandniggers of Tamriel though. The ghetto niggers of Tamriel are the Argonians and the Khajjits, the primitive niggers are the Orks
>>
>>80495915
Civil war rages on =
-Thalmor simply continue to prepare and pull off their evil plan

Stormcloaks win =
-three legions destroyed,
-Skyrim lead by a brainwashed double agent,
-Imperial army demoralized and weakened,
-Imperial army stands no chance against Thalmor
-Skyrim alone stands no chance against Thalmore once they have crushed the remnants of the empire

Imperials win =
-Imperial army highly motivated
-Empire controls resources of the North
-Imperial army stages coup and overthrows the corrupt council
-Imperial army kicks the thalmors' arses
-Dragonborn becomes Emperor
-Makes Empire greater then ever before.

*In truth the Empire is a nord empire. Founded by Hjalti/Tiber Septim.

Bigger pircture.

>>80496459
You claimed it was an excuse.

Where is Solitude a shithole? Do you actually think that anytime in History there had been a large tradehub where different ethnicities did not met? Are you that delusional.

And again >why< is Solitude a shithole? Are there nignogs selling skooma in the streets? Do girls get raped in the bushes? Are there no go areas? Does anyone act non-nordish there? Are there LGBT(ZP), SJW, feminist and antifa demostrations? Is there multicult, racemixing and marxist propaganda? NO, for fuck's sake!

Oh yeah the head of the college is an Altmer who is that fucking much into nordic stuff, that he almost pees his pants and cums at the same time when one gives him the old norse texts.

Vampires simply exist in the Elder Scrolls world. So what?

I get an idea what your problem is. You are a a guy who went mad and became a zealot, who projects this reality of shit into a fucking game.

Shit lad, I would sell my soul to live in a parallel dimension Solitude where Elder Scrolls is reality.
>>
>>80497845
>Where is Solitude a shithole?
Headquarter of the Thalmor, half of the guards are imperials, rich hogh elves everywhere, not a single place to praise Thalos, the Jarl is a puppet, there is a fucking vampire in the castle and nobody seems to care
It just doesn't feel like a Nordic town
>Vampires simply exist in the Elder Scrolls world. So what?
They terrorize villages, kidnap people to suck their blood, kill them and/or transform them in mindless servitors. Not a very kind type of creatures
>>
>>80488205
Probably because the dumbass was openly worshiping Talos. If the Nords would just lay low and do their religious shit in private the Dominion would think everything is all goody gumdrops until the day of the rope comes and the Empire pushes them out of the mainland.
>>
>>80500206
>Probably because the dumbass was openly worshiping Talos.
The Thalmor didn't give a shit about it until that Battle-born told the Thalmor to arrest him
>>
>>80500142
The Embassy is the headquarter of the Thalmor. It is in the hold but not in the city.

The guards are Nords. The imperial legion has it's headquarters and main fortress there - that is why they guard their fortress.

"High Elves everywhere" - How many are there? Four? Five?

Thalos - The empire has to play along until the army stages their coup and goes to war against the Thalmor.

>Jarl Elisif
>puppet
>Thalos

Look who never made Elisif's quests.

Also you must have played Skyrim on xbox and never touched another Elder Scrolls game before.

There are in fact vampires who live off animal blood. What is better - To be born good, or to overcome your natural evil?

Did you also kill off the Old One because the blades are idiots?
>>
>>80482142
Beowulf is literally British literature.
>>
Are you guys seriously that autistic ?
>>
>>80501562
>muh autism

piss off normiefag, time to be alpha and wiggle that shiit down in tha club
>>
>>80501149
>Also you must have played Skyrim on xbox and never touched another Elder Scrolls game before.
I played it on pc, although it was my first elder scrolls game. Also the vampire int the court of Elisif is not a "good" one since some citizens tell that she take some prisonners to suck their blood sometimes
>>
>>80478597
So UK = puppets being controlled by the jews to force Western society into collapsing?
>>
>>80501149
Also I didn't do the Blades quest because killing Paarthurnax seemed wrong
>>
>>80478597
The imperials were right, Tito II was amassing an army to assault the Dominion, but oh no, warmongering Ulfric had to kill the High King and start a civil war, heck, even the Dominion did everything they could to free Ulfric so that the rebellion would continue and have more time to prepare against the Empire.
>>
>>80502241
Well, prisoners. I don't really pity most prisoners. Usually murderers, thieves, etc. also she neither kills them nor infects them.

Every single vampire who is rampent gets killed by my sword, but the ones who don't really harm others - meh.

There is a huge chunk of vampire lore in Morrowind and Oblivion. Did you play Dawnguard?

You missed out a lot of the lore regarding the empire as well. Explains why you sided with the Stormcloaks.

>>80502823
I never got how anyone would kill Paarthurnax.
>>
Restoration is fucking imba on battle mage chars. Restoring health AND STAMINA with just one heal? Jesus
>>
>>80503158

>I never got how anyone would kill Paarthurnax

I only killed him once simply to see how it would influence the rest of the play-through.

For all the shit everyone (myself included) gives this game, i gotta say that Bethesda balanced the story for both sides really well, seeing how people can argue over it like this.
>>
Skyrim = shit

fuck off bethesdafag
>>
>>80501149
>Look who never made Elisif's quests.
I did the qu'est where you have to praise Thalos for her dead husband. But that doesn't make her good since she doesn't worship Thalos.
>>80503158
If I remember correctly, there is a guy who say that she kills the prisonners
You're probably right about the lire I'm not aware of but, well, I only played Skyrim so I played accordingly.
>>
>no one mentioning how the thalmor could come in and do whatever they wanted when the empire was in charge
Cucks
>>
>>80478597
Yeah except the imperials actually made an effort to fight off the fucking elves and fought a war over it.
The same cant be said for Angela Merkel and her posse of cucks.
>>
>>80503062

The Thalmor used Ulfric to start the civil war in order to weaken the empire. However, they know Ulfric will cut them off if he actually wins, he is doing this for his own claim on Skyrim.

The goal is to subdue the empire before they can rebuild what was lost in the first war, and a continued civil war will see to that. Ulfric is too caught up with personal power to care about what happens to the empire, even if that means the Dominion could potentially come for Skyrim afterwards.
>>
white people = america
muslims = uk
>>
>>80481382
>>>
> Anonymous (ID: nDBfZSOf) 07/10/16(Sun)14:19:19 No.80481382â–¶
>>>80479883
>Just like NATO wanted Chechnya to be free. It is indeed a lot like Imperials vs Stormcloaks situation.
No it doesnt, nobody wants that muslim shithole free
>>
>>80482949
I prefer American folklore rooted in history to anything else honestly

Davy Crockett is the man
>>
>>80504271
Never hear that line. I remember something about her sucking prisoners' blood from time to time, but nothing about killing or turning them.
>>
>>80483268

Honestly the hardest choice. The my imperialistic slave-owning ancestors were drawing me towards the imperials.

However, the racist inside me wanted the stormcloaks to win. I understood why the stormcloaks wanted skyrim to be only for the nords and didn't want to affiliate with any other filthy races.
>>
Let's settle once and for all, who gets /pol/s support

http://www.strawpoll.me/10714029
>http://www.strawpoll.me/10714029
http://www.strawpoll.me/10714029
>>
>>80506486

>strawpoll now uses captcha

FOR WHAT PURPOSE....
>>
>>80507075
The captcha is optional, I ticked it on before some autist activates his bot again.
Already had that shit on /v/ some time ago
>>
>>80507341

>/pol/ autism thread about skyrim
>Worried bots might affect the outcome of a poll of such importance

I don't know man...
>>
>>80478597
The comparison is unfair. The Imperials were the only group actually thinking ahead. The entire Empire combined just barely fought the Dominion to a standstill, why the fuck would you assume that Skyrim could fight them by themselves? The Aldmeri plan was from the start to divide the Empire so that they could take them piecemeal.

It makes no sense whatsoever to break Skyrim off from the Empire. Mede's plan was good. Hold out until Imperial strength is rebuilt, then finish the faggots off. The Nords played directly into their hand by rebelling.

This isn't like the EU and the UK, where the EU IS the fucking enemy, and the UK just wants out of an exploitative relationship. The Empire had always been good for the Nords, and until they sperged out over the Talos thing (a temporary arrangement for strategic reasons) there was never any need for conflict.
>>
>>80507814

Hence why the hate for Ulfric is justified, because he only cares about personal power and not what will happen in the grand scale of things. You only have to look at our own history to see what happened to ex. the Byzantines, when they started infighting for the throne rather than focus on the arabs.
>>
In reality the choice didnt matter, they made it ambiguous enough so that with the Dragonborn either the Stormcloaks or Imperials would have defeated the Elves with Stealth Archery.

If you wanted to get autistic into it... A swift imperial victory would have meant consolidation and no advantage to the Elves to exploit. Emperor Medes plan was basically to swallow pride and wait some years as the humans rapidly outbreed the elves. Time was on their side and Talos worship wasnt that big of a deal outside of Skyrim. In fact it seemed to be implied that so long as you did it in private no one in the Empire would give a real shit.

What would have been more interesting however would be a renegade human kingdom that openly worships Talos. Such worship would be a spit in the face of the Dominion as their plan to return to paradise is supposedly stopped by worship of him. It would compel them to attack Skyrim alone or else encourage even more open talos worship.

Both the Dominion and the Empire could take Skyrim if they threw everything they had at it... but the cost would make them be completely at the mercy of the other great power. Which is why the Empire sent just one legion, anymore would be untenable of a loss.

So the elves would be in a sticky situation, plus theres no way the Red Guards or even a weakened Empire would simply let the Thalmor take Skyrim.
>>
>>80508586

Forgot to add also a point i found strange.

If you side with the Legion and win, Titus is convinced war will resume very shortly. Well how shortly? In a year? Ten years? 2 months?

If its soon, why not start it now and have Ulric be a leading commander? Or pretend to be weak and try to be diplomatic with Ulric and force the Thalmor to attack instead?
>>
>>80508586
I agree with almost everything you said but the Talmor have allies in Elsewhere cause in some unrelated story or event the moon went missing and that fucked with the cat people big time. Then the Elfs brought the moon back somehow so now them and the Cats are allies. I wouldn't put it past some of them to be feeler agents but I guess i'm just jumping at shadows thinking that.
>>
>>80508586
Aren't the Redguards fighting amongst themselves at the time Skyrim takes place?
>>
>>80478597
Thalmor = Jews
>>
>>80491030
But Imperials aren't the good or bad guys. Each side has different motives and desires that are good in respect.
>>
>>80482142
British Literature is better
>Beowulf
>Arthur
>All the Victorian poems and novels

Get on Britain's level subhuman Germanic.
>>
If possible I would have forced both sides to get their crap together at the summit.

But no. Bethesda fucked up.

So the only logical choice in the long run, was siding with the imperials to have a better chance against the Thalmor.
>>
>>80509208
They split from the empire because they did not get support when rising up against the Thalmor.

The Thalmor have some Redguard mercenaries and nobles on their sides. Basically the province is split in half and the Great War never ended in Hammerfell.
>>
>>80510289

>Side with stormcloaks
>Make peace at summit, giving Skyrim independence
>immediately afterwards, kill Ulfric
>Become high king because Dragonborn
>Thalmor attacks weakened empire
>Skyrim fights with the Empire
>Thalmor btfo, Empire saved, Skyrim free

>But no. Bethesda fucked up

Indeed.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (7 KB, 299x168) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
7 KB, 299x168
>>80478597

How about an actually hard choice:

Nilfgaard or Redania?

Reminder that Radovid was a good ruler and did nothing wrong.
>>
>>80510682
Finally, a good game. IMO Redania because it's clearly meant to be Poland.
>>
>>80510682
>People choose Nilfgaard

Fucking WHY?
>>
>>80510955

I swear If the game didn't literally force you to side with Roche, Ves and Thaler over Dijkstra I would have let Redania stay independent. If I'm gonna play through the game again I'm just gonna avoid this series of quests entirely remain neutral and have Radovid win.
>>
>>80511224

Because the best ending is when Ciri becomes the empress and creates a multicultural rich utopia and stops all wars. I think the ending where she becomes a witcher is silly desu
>>
>>80478760
Do you mean the nords? Ulfric wants to weaken the empire... :/
>>
>the only logical choice is...

You're the fucking dragonborn m8s. It doesn't matter who you side with, you are the most powerful force in the game for at least the next few centuries. You can make Ulfric high king of tamriel if you want, who's going to stop you? You killed the son of a god in the after life, you hunted down the first dragon born in Mora's plane of oblivion. You personally assfuck like 40 dragons at least and by the end of it you can call 2 dragons out of thin fucking air.

The only question to ask yourself is which civilization deserves to live on.
>>
>>80510598
My favourite scenario:

>Side with noone
>Make peace at summit, rip the white gold concordat into pieces
>Immediately afterwards, kick the Thalmor bitch down the mountain
>Defeat Alduin
>Make dragons swear fealty, because dragonborn
>Thalmor attacks empire because happening at summit
>Stormcloaks fight with the Empire
>Become warlord of the legion and stormcloaks, because dragonborn
>Bring in the dragons, because Dragonborn
>Thalmor btfo, Empire saved
>Become Emperor, because Dragonborn
>Execute council traitors

>But no. Bethesda fucked up
>>
>>80511236
Thanks bb
>>
>>80511360
Witcher ending is best ending IMO. I got a warm, comfy feeling knowing that I saved Ciri on my first playthrough and that she and Geralt would be partners in hunting.
>>
File: tumblr_n6mbtlJlGf1r6qglpo1_500.jpg (162 KB, 500x278) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n6mbtlJlGf1r6qglpo1_500.jpg
162 KB, 500x278
the empire is the obvious SJW choice
if you choose the empire you are de facto SJW and will be purged on the day of reckoning, sorry
>>
>>80481255
>only interested in culture ripped from children's games
Jesus Christ we deserve whatever comes next.
>>
>>80511926

You would think that Emhyr has spies and informants everywhere and that he would hear of Geral working together with an ashen haired female witcher. He would then dispatch a force to either capture Geral or Ciri.

Also Ciri shouldn't be a witcher. She isn't a mutant and Geralt isn't her real dad. The whole game is about her accepting her destiny. Her becoming a witcher is running away from her fate and responsibility and having fun. Besides being a witcher isn't something that should be a fun job.

Geralt would be foolish and selfish by having her stay with him. It feels like a forced good ending and makes sense given the narrative and her meeting with sorceress lodge.
>>
>>80511926
I hate it, that they simply set the world to a pre end quest line status and remove all main npcs.

That empty "post ending" world is depressing. No Yennefer, Letho etc. in Kaer Morhen...
>>
>>80512478
obviously not.
>>
>>80488205
No dumbfuck. The battleborns attempted to find out what happened to the lost graymane in order to give the mother closure.

When they discovered that the graymane was a captive of the elves and was being tortured they figured it was kinder not to tell her
>>
You're a moron if you sided with the stormcloaks. The game made it abundantly clear that the elves would completely fuck your shit up if it wasn't for the empire.
>>
>>80513065
Dam you're a moron.
>>
>>80513178
>muh proud barbarian dirt farmers
>>
>>80513306
Barbarians are superior my ancestors were barbarians.
>>
Stormcloaks are more memetic
>>
>>80510682
First playthrough didnt care thought they were both fags, after playing witcher 2 tho, radovid all the way
>>
>>80478597
Stormcloaks= Isis
Imperials= Assad/Putin
>>
>>80514952
There are less beheadings carried out by Stormcloaks than by Imperials in the game.
(0 to 2 if I'm not wrong)
>>
>>80504495
Even Ulfric admits the civil war is going too far.
>>
>>80505756
From Skyrim wikia :
"She has an ominous habit involving Solitude prisoners. According to Ahtar, she periodically takes a "volunteer" from the Castle Dour Dungeon. Melaran makes reference to this as well, noting that one does well to avoid being thrown in the dungeons when she is on a "bad day," as the Headsman's Axe, "...may not be the worst way that Solitude Jail prisoners die". While it is left unsaid, it stands to reason that this is her method of feeding."
>>
>>80509170
It was....an eclipse, something like that? Anyway, the Thalmor knew when it would end and use that information to appear as savior of the Khajit.
>>
>>80478597
These threads are gay and belong in >>>/v/ or >>>/b/ ,fuck the mods for abandoning this board.
>>
>>80518809
this

saged
>>
How would the Thalmor more even invade Skyrim? Every entrance to the province is through a bottleneck, and the ocean incline is mostly frozen. Would they have to go over the mountains? A war with the province seems almost impossible.
>>
Stormcloacks fell for the elves divide and conquer memes. Humanity needs to stay united.
Thread replies: 163
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.