[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Globalism is bad will this meme die already? You guys even
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 8
File: 1468122154775.jpg (255 KB, 1300x1734) Image search: [Google]
1468122154775.jpg
255 KB, 1300x1734
>Globalism is bad
will this meme die already?

You guys even have any real reasons why you think globalism is bad except for idealistic nonsense and memes? realistic, specific reasons?
>>
>whites are a minority
>freedom of movement and open boarders with all of africa and asia

No thanks mr jew guy.
>>
Broadly speaking, globalization is inevitable and (probably) beneficial in the long term.
The problem is the way it's being implemented right now.
>>
>>80478584
>I benefit from all low skill jobs in my country being given to Filipinos and all high skill jobs being given to Indians, while all the universities are filled with chinks and Saudis
yah, nah, fuck yourself
>>
>>80478584
kys
>>
>>80478913
kys
>>
Because borders are necessary to ensure the survival of the human species. If we all share the same gene pool, it's that much easier for one superbug to wipe us all out. Also larger structures of government with more and more power don't work, voters feel disconnected from its decisions and thus don't vote. And if we don't have elections for this government, it will just become an oppressive tyranny.

There really is no reason to have a whole world government.
>>
>>80478584
sage
>>
>>80478584
Globalism is not the same as market globalization OP.
>>
File: baitposting great again.jpg (101 KB, 996x996) Image search: [Google]
baitposting great again.jpg
101 KB, 996x996
>>80478584
>ruins a nations living standards
They've been dropping in nations participating in globalism before they where fully nation states with their own self interests.
>destroys cultural and social relations in the nation
A un-unified people taken from their nation state and ability to work cohesively means les productive efforts and a less willing group to succeed as a whole.
>economic production falls
Globalism will cause a less competitive and therefore less wealthy future for all participants, it was the competition of groups NOT the unification of them that created the market, scientific advances, and modern luxuries of the age we enjoy.
>will inevitably lead to a dead society or a fallen one
People will rebel from this, other groups will rise and create their own nation states, the clashes ARE inevitable and will only serve to move us backwards to where we should be rather than move our developing societies as a whole. Watering down groups to have no common unity or purpose grander than themselves create individuals with no means or wants to succeed beyond the life of a farm raised animal, these societies will die out in competition with those refusing, except those societies will be hindered by the others that try to leech or destroy them. There's no progress for mankind in any globablist system, merely the illusion of it with vague ideas that threaten humanities continued leaps forward. It's a danger to man as a whole, faggot.
>>
>>80478584
The decline of the middle class, the income inequity between the elite and everyone else is growing exponentially, unelected bureaucrats having influence over nations going to war.

Gas yourself, kike. Make the Holocaust real this time...
>>
File: SPINAI.png (269 KB, 491x346) Image search: [Google]
SPINAI.png
269 KB, 491x346
>>80478929
This.
>>
>Globalism is good
will this meme die already?

You guys even have any real reasons why you think globalism is good except for idealistic nonsense and memes? realistic, specific reasons?
>>
>>80478584
kys
>>
>>80478929
>2016
>Not having marketable job skills

Literally as bad as a nigger
>>
>>80478584
Globalism is great if everybody is willing to be productive members of societ. It's great if all people from different parts of the planet are equal. It's great if people don't need a culture to tie them together as a community and it's great if people are just naturally productive and peaceful.
>but it doesn't work like that does it
>islam exists
>different races have different...average capabilities
>a strong, unpolluted culture is the basis for all stability
Globalists seem to think that their magical borderless dream world would be completely free of conflict. No, there are no agruments that SUPPORT nationalism, other than a simple "people who are more alike get together better"
But when it comes down to it, thats a pretty good reason
>>
>>80479489
the only marketable job skill in the modern economy is "not subject to federal labor laws"
>>
File: 1438828591466.jpg (246 KB, 835x773) Image search: [Google]
1438828591466.jpg
246 KB, 835x773
>>80478913
I agree.
>>
File: retard.jpg (39 KB, 540x424) Image search: [Google]
retard.jpg
39 KB, 540x424
>>80479015
>only borders keep people from race mixing
you sound like a fucking idiot.
>>
File: 1461958516268.png (400 KB, 450x720) Image search: [Google]
1461958516268.png
400 KB, 450x720
It's funny that the people who supposedly hate globalism spend all day on the internet, which is a product of globalisation.

Actually, the whole impotent far right uprising is a product of the internet - in other words globalisation.
>>
>>80479970
You're right, Renge, but /pol/ being a bunch of gullible hypocrites is nothing new.
>>
>>80478584
the problem is the jews and the way they twist it to fit their agenda
>>
>>80479015
>>80479904
imho you're both retards
>>
>>80479970
>internet, which is a product of globalisation.
I'd be happy to not have most of the world online.
I'd take 2 or 3 countries over this any day.
>>
>>80480566
it's inevitable. all you can do is prepare and make the best of it. in the long run it'd be better for humanity.
>>
>>80478584
It allows strangers to settle in my ancestral homeland.
>>
>>80480566
>i just use it all the time every day not like i like it or anything baka!!
>>
>>80478584
Massive centralised governments put too many layers of bureaucracy between the governors and the governed, diluting accountability and democratic control, which leads to instability.

Also, no government of people can handle the volume of information processing required to effectively govern superstates. Hell the USA is likely beyond the effective government size threshold nevermind the EU.
>>
>>80480732
>my ancestral homeland.
you did nothing to earn living here. furthermore, germany is ruining the EU/Europe. and your censorship laws are that of a total cuck race, and your cuck people put up with it
>>
>>80481253
>Also, no government of people can handle the volume of information processing required to effectively govern superstates. Hell the USA is likely beyond the effective government size threshold nevermind the EU.
indeed. which may be the reason everyone is working on true Artificial Intelligence.
>>
>>80481253
>>80478584

Call me when we build an Artificial super-intelligence capable of parsing data on a global scale to inform its decisions, then a unified government may be possible and even worthwhile.
>>
>>80478584
government is an initation of force and pushing together different cultures leads to conflicts. Not to mention racial differences.
>>
>>80478584
The past where there is no where to get away from third world murderers and rapists
>>
File: USA.jpg (88 KB, 499x562) Image search: [Google]
USA.jpg
88 KB, 499x562
>>80481555
>all he wants to do is run away
>>
Fuck off, toothpaste.
>>
why would i want people who are an entire different subspecies to rule me
>>
This is simple, if you're a globalist you get put down to die.
>>
File: 1448217793053.jpg (170 KB, 948x676) Image search: [Google]
1448217793053.jpg
170 KB, 948x676
Yeah the belle epoque was so bad, thank god we are living in a diverse and multicultural society free of hate now.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.