[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why will the US fall? How does the US fall? When will it fall?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 9
Why will the US fall?

How does the US fall?

When will it fall?

What happens after it falls?
>>
File: bp1.jpg (507 KB, 990x585) Image search: [Google]
bp1.jpg
507 KB, 990x585
why,how and when take to long to explain. what is the fun stuff anyways. after the fall its all dirty talks... between strangers... and a lot of crying
>>
>>80477653
Divine punishment through yahweh
>>
It's already fallen, the military is the only thing propping it up.

Fuck usa, filthy war mongering psychoes.
>>
File: 1467204335798.png (68 KB, 959x973) Image search: [Google]
1467204335798.png
68 KB, 959x973
>>80480390
>military is the only thing proping us up
>>
The USA will fragment long before it falls, and parts of it will be really nice for hundreds of years after the problem parts become warzones.

Germany OTOH will become a warzone very shortly and fall under quarantine. The parts of it that remain under German control will be battlegrounds with ISIS, and Meck-Pomm in the northeast will be annexed by Poland.
>>
File: 1459434429946.jpg (83 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1459434429946.jpg
83 KB, 500x375
>>80480727
God bless the USA
>>
>>80480727
>Debt
>Student loan bubble
>Auto loan bubble
>Tech bubble

Don't get comfortable m80
>>
File: petra6.jpg (24 KB, 310x239) Image search: [Google]
petra6.jpg
24 KB, 310x239
>>80481872
Oh a bunch of Jew bubbles?
Looks like bad news for people who dont work.

t. Architectural Engineer
>>
File: GODFUCKINGBLESS.jpg (66 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
GODFUCKINGBLESS.jpg
66 KB, 600x600
>>80477653
Who's to say that it's ever going to fall? This is the United States of America, more or less the greatest country there is.

Of course, it has it's problems (mudslimes/niggers) but that doesn't mean that we will fall because of them.

We always find a way to solve our problems (mass deportation/race war) and that is what essentially keeps this beautiful country to keep growing and evolving.

God Bless the USA
>>
>>80481872
Mfw I don't care about any of this
Mfw I'll never pay back my student loans and still collect disability that the government can't seize

Feels good.
>>
Lol ever heard the saying "If America coughs, the whole world gets sick". If america goes down the rest of the world will burn as well.
>>
File: cuck.jpg (129 KB, 718x960) Image search: [Google]
cuck.jpg
129 KB, 718x960
>>80477653
>Why will the US fall?
Niggers
>How does the US fall?
Niggers chimpout and debt from gibs me dats
>When will it fall?
Soon.
>What happens after it falls?
The fire rises
>>
>>80482792
the filename only ever barely scathes the surface of the cancer which is that abysmal photo
>>
>>80482546
We survived for thousands of years before you, we will continue to do so after you are gone desu senpai
>>
>>80482119

Who's to say that it's ever going to fall? This is the Roman Empire, more or less the greatest country there is.

Of course, it has it's problems (germaniggers/persians) but that doesn't mean that we will fall because of them.

We always find a way to solve our problems (feoderati/civil war) and that is what essentially keeps this beautiful country to keep growing and evolving.

God Bless the USA
>>
File: GoTWhiteWalkers.jpg (58 KB, 638x425) Image search: [Google]
GoTWhiteWalkers.jpg
58 KB, 638x425
>>80477653
>Why will the US fall?
liberals pushing unsustainable spending and open borders.
>How does the US fall?
gov runs out of money. dindus dont git no dem gibs. chimpout. kill cops unless the blm stuff makes them do this first. cops gtfo and take care of their own families. mexishits conquer the southwest like a massive zombie horde. terrorists that were imported by the hundreds of thousands rape and kill their liberal sponsor families they had been living with. then go on to killing whoever else they find.
>When will it fall?
soon i hope.
>What happens after it falls?
the remaining whites retreat to the northeast. vermont, new hampshire, maine, and alaska secede from america and join the leaf empire. seeing the mayham of shitskins to the south, canada builds a wall and becomes the last refuge of whites on earth (europe will have long succumbed to the shitskin hoarde). winter will come and we shall retake the south
>>
File: FinnlandVSb.jpg (114 KB, 800x649) Image search: [Google]
FinnlandVSb.jpg
114 KB, 800x649
>>80482792
>>80485655
wow. we are on the same page friendo. stay safe.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.