[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
At what point do you guys realise you need a break from pol for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault.jpg (200 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
200 KB, 1920x1080
At what point do you guys realise you need a break from pol for awhile?

I've managed to successfully red pill a lot of people on issues regarding immigration, nogs and liberals but feminism is always going to be a tough nut to crack. When you start redpilling about women it cause issues with people around you.
>>
I got pretty black pilled a few months back, had to take a break for a while so I didn't blow my brains out. All good now though
>>
>>80473054
>red pilling
More like circlejerking between friends
>>
>>80473054
after the kek worshippers
>>
>>80473054
Why quit /pol/ when you can just hide your power level?
>>
>>80473054
It's the opposite here. Most people are so fucking sick of feminists that they immediately agree with me, and that includes liberals.
>>
>>80473054
I have to take a break fairly frequently, or else I get too pissed off, and turn into an asshole irl. All the recent chimpouts, and shit involving Hillary has gotten me kind of fired up, and so I've tried talking to some of my friends and coworkers about it. Almost none of them have any idea what I'm talking about, so I stop, because I don't want to be "that guy". Luckily, my dad's only a phone call away, and we're on the exact same page in regards to all this.
>>
>>80474248
This.
Haven't met a female this year that doesn't hate feminists.
They are really fucking tired of hearing other women telling them what they can and can't do.
>>
Nazism only killed (((six million)))

Feminism has killed 1 billion (so far)

Feminism is the most homicidal ideology in recorded history
>>
>>80474248
>>80474437

Not like that in the US (at least, in liberal cities). Negative view on feminism? Don't express it if you intend on getting laid.
>>
>>80474586
[Citation needed]
>>
>>80474665
http://www.numberofabortions.com/
>>
I never get tired of /pol/.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyzKQhmxqVo
>>
File: 1468134191673.jpg (204 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1468134191673.jpg
204 KB, 1000x1000
>>80473054
I break away when the liberal shills are getting too annoying, arguing on here is almost pointless with them and when the entire catalog is "you know hes right (with some liberal quote)" or like literally 10 "/POL/ BTW HOW WILL THEY RECOVER" threads. i just don't even bother anymore
>>
>>80474832
>Equating unborn children to human lives
Then don't forget that Man's collective masturbation has killed QUINTILLIONS at least.
>>
File: 1468137745827.jpg (190 KB, 1278x869) Image search: [Google]
1468137745827.jpg
190 KB, 1278x869
>>80473054

NEVER LEAVE POL
You took the red pill, keep it down
If you keep on going back to the blue pill when it suits you so you can live a normal life you will never be happy
It is better to be a depressed asshole than be a cuck

>I have spent 14 hours browsing pol in the last three days because I have a free weekend
>I go on pol every day
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.