[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone noticing how every thread seems to be getting archived
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1436554124492.jpg (87 KB, 531x800) Image search: [Google]
1436554124492.jpg
87 KB, 531x800
Anyone noticing how every thread seems to be getting archived of late? Seems that either the whole "FBI use /pol/" conspiracy is true, or someone's very subtly trolling paranoids like myself by making it seem as if the aforementioned were true.

Makes you wonder, though. Why would they be so interested in all this mindless frogposting on a 3edgy5me echo chamber?

>pic related; us
>>
>>80472876
>Seems that either the whole "FBI use /pol/" conspiracy is true
>he thinks it's a conspiracy
>>
>>80473051
Fair point

It's just that a minute ago I saw a thread that consisted of a single shitpost and no replies being archived, despite having no value whatsoever

You'd think they'd have something better to focus on
>>
File: 1467290285028.png (123 KB, 785x757) Image search: [Google]
1467290285028.png
123 KB, 785x757
>>80473613
>despite having no value whatsoever
>not realizing the value is in sliding the important threads closer to archive so less people see it
>>
>>80472876
Yes, I noticed some threads get archived at strange times.
>>
>>80472876
>SAvaGEd for being a moron on molly
>>
File: >anglos.jpg (220 KB, 900x1122) Image search: [Google]
>anglos.jpg
220 KB, 900x1122
>>80472876
>>
>>80473776
The shilling and spamming make sense as a distraction, what I was referring to was a single post of absolutely no political scope, so sliding it was just a waste of time

As a side note, do you reckon they're just doxxing the kids that post on here as potential blackmail material for when they get older and potentially become influential?

Realistically the kids browsing "politics" boards are more likely than not to be the ones with futures in it. Today's frogposter is tomorrow's campaigner
>>
>>80474274
> and potentially become influential?
>become influential
top kek at this fantasy
If we don't die by 30, it will be achievement.
I am 36 and my life is a failure.
Successful people don't spend time on chans.
>>
Insider here. I know for a fact that some of the regular threads you see pop up are just gathering so much metadata to link your past posts as well as those in the future to build a picture of your real online activity as well as identify you and how much that database will be worth one day
>>
>>80474391
It's probably true though- in 10 years those that were teens in the days of rickrolling will be in their 30's, and just by sheer force of numbers at least one of them will be a person of interest.

You can bet, for example, that tons of the world's current higher-ups fondly remember the ooga chacka baby, and I'd bet the number of young people exposed to Pepe and such dwarfs the number of elders privy to that
>>
Pretty sure that FBI anon's thread got 404'd. Why didnt his stay archived?
>>
>>80474941
Why would they want to archive something they'd posted? It's more likely than not that FBI anon was doing so with the permission of his superiors as an experiment

This IS the department that used LSD on their own soldiers for the fun of it, so poking this wretched hive of scum and villainy and seeing what oozes out is right up their alley
>>
>>80474391
>Successful people don't spend time on chans.

Not quite true. I was in a "how much do you earn" thread once and there are a few more millionaires than you'd think.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.