[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kanye Names the Jew
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: kanyejew.png (907 KB, 1077x889) Image search: [Google]
kanyejew.png
907 KB, 1077x889
Was Kanye trying to warn us?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsO6ZnUZI0g
>>
Why do rappers whine about cultural appropriation then appeal to the boring tumblr crowd by throwing katakana everywhere.
>>
shut up you retard nip the point was the stars of david, kanye named the jew
>>
too many cuck threads to keep this one going
>>
File: 1467183885522.png (243 KB, 499x491) Image search: [Google]
1467183885522.png
243 KB, 499x491
>>80465388
>止まれ written トマレ
>>
>>80465388
>no timestamp

i'm not watching this degeneracy
>>
>>80466201
It's in the screenshot you fucking retard
>>
>>80466406
well what does it translate as? I don't speak nip
>>
Fuck that biscuit lipped cotton picking porch monkey. Kanye needs to suck a fuck and die already.
>>
>>80465846
There's nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>80466201
bretty catchy tunes, though
>>
File: 6DSF7XD[1].png (525 KB, 1403x894) Image search: [Google]
6DSF7XD[1].png
525 KB, 1403x894
>>80466862
do you need a license to be so retarded?

>when there is a burger around you who has the jew's hand so far up his ass, it blocks his vision

good goy...
>>
oh shit was that akira?
>>
>>80466943
how exactly does one suck a fuck?
>>
>>80465529
Because niggers are hypocrites.
>>
dog whistle?
>>
what did kanye mean when he was trying to get stronger and escape a lab but the jews tried to stop him
>>
>>80467372
nailed it bud
>>
Can any of you write with effort? Who the fuck doesn't capitalize an I?
>>
>>80467391
yes, it's his favourite anime
>>
>>80468458

does the absence of a capital i impair your reading ability? does it bother you that i don't use a capital letter at the start of a sentence? do you feel unrest and rage when reading sentences that don't use capital letters, making your brain hurt?
>>
>>80466201
2:38-2:40
>>
pol is full of a lot of stupid faggy shills or just stupid faggy people i can't figure it out
>>
>>80465388
Stop paying attention to every word uttered by moronic and egomaniacal celebrities. You have to be a literal child to give a fuck about what Kanye West says.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.