[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't niggers have accents?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1467362705142.png (325 KB, 382x417) Image search: [Google]
1467362705142.png
325 KB, 382x417
White people speak differently according to their location, but niggers sound the same, whether they be in: Alabama, Minnesota, New York or California, all hoodrat speak.
>>
wrong
>>
>>80460462
Because you don't pay attention to nuances that even a deaf man could infer you fat fuck
>>
>>80460462
Because you're a faggot, that's why.
>>
>>80460462

Niggatry has its own regional dialects, you just have to listen to the subtleties of their language. For instance, the phrase "Ooga booga booga" can mean anything from "Pardon me sir, could you direct me to the railway station?" to "Oh dear, this police officer seems to have fired a bullet into my large intestine," depending upon what part of the country you are in.
>>
>>80460462
Have you even even met a black man from the south? They sound as southern as the white people do. But of course you never met one because you never leave your room you fucking faggot
>>
>>80460462
>hes never left his state
>>
>>80460462
Why is there sometimes blood in my semen?
>>
>>80460462
you forgot louisiana. i knew one nigger from there and i couldn't make out a word he said. it was real bad. he was real country though
>>
There was an essay on this on public radio that agrees with OP. Black people talk more consistently across geographic regions than whites, but they didn't explain why. I think the program called switch code or something like that, the term used for when someone switches between dialects based on who they are talking to. It was pretty interesting.
>>
I've met niggers in Dallas and niggers in NYC and they both sound different

You probably just have autism anon
>>
>>80461169
It appears all that radiation really has toughen them up
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.