[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want back into the matrix
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: O0dKKyW.png (89 KB, 1354x870) Image search: [Google]
O0dKKyW.png
89 KB, 1354x870
/pol/ & redpillers have made me miserable, I wish I never took the redpill

The problem with the blue/red pill logic is, if you take the redpill you expect to have a way to fight back and restore order to the world, but I can't do shit, I'm just watching terrible people do & say terrible things and that's all I can do.

I'm fucking miserable man, I want my happy life back, I fucking hate this.
>>
File: 1461597787136.gif (475 KB, 215x194) Image search: [Google]
1461597787136.gif
475 KB, 215x194
Join us
>>
>>80445076
You must live a hedonistic lifestyle to be happy. Retain your knowledge but understand you are powerless to change the atrocities in the world so live however life brings you the most happiness.
>>
>>80445480

Is this the black pill?
>>
File: 1440740122978.jpg (545 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
1440740122978.jpg
545 KB, 1280x1280
>>80445076
You want to know what the secret of pain is, anon?

If you just stop feeling it, you can start using it.

The red pill might be crushing you right now, it may all be a bit much in your current state, but this is all par for the course. Read up on stoicism, read up on how to manage the torrent of information you're constantly absorbing. Ignorance is bliss, yes, but knowledge and information, when you learn not to become overwhelmed, is ecstasy. Polish your objective lens daily, this is your responsibility, and you will have others wondering how you're always just a few steps ahead. There's no greater feeling, and those in the know, know.

I assure you, if you succeed, you will become more powerful than you can ever imagine. There is no going back, just ever forward.
>>
I feel similarly. I feel like I'm going to look back on my life and realize I spent the majority of it filled with hate.
>>
There is no such thing as a redpill you dumbfuck redditurd. Kill yourself because you have a weak, easily influenced mind.
>>
The "red pill" is only the first step on a long journey.
>>
>being bothered by the babby shit you see on neo/pol/
>a place full of piss and ass
I don't think I've been redpilled on here since the anon from 2013 mapped out the geopolitical climate with regards to the arab spring.
>>
>>80445076

took redpill three weeks ago, fed one to the wife last week. I Literately had this conversation with her when we went out for lunch. She is still digging, poor thing.
>>
Join your counties Republican Party to get involved in the party. You will meet all kinds of people and if you are lucky, a nice white female. Remember, trump supporters/conservative girls are always MORE ATTRACTIVE.
>>
>>80445957

>become more powerful than you can ever imagine

Upgrade your gaming rig in your mom's basement?
>>
>>80448564
Why not? The meme is mightier than the sword.
>>
>>80445076
Then go full circle then faggot. Become plue pill with red pill politics...
>>
>>80445751
Pretty much, the black pill is basically the red pill with a "we're all fucked" mentality.
>>
>>80452624
>>80445751
>>80445480

do not fall for this communist trick
>>
>>80446471
Can I have the archive link anon? I remember reading that back then but I didn't memorize it so I have vague memories of getting redpill'd and mind blown but I don't remember the content itself.
>>
>>80445076

>thinking you ever made it out of the matrix

/pol/ is just another program running in the same simulation. Redpills are just propaganda of a different flavor.

You can't go back, you never left.
>>
File: 605px-Franciscus_in_2015.jpg (66 KB, 605x800) Image search: [Google]
605px-Franciscus_in_2015.jpg
66 KB, 605x800
>>80453101
>you never left

Amen.

>mfw watching the world burn
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.