[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are white people so fucking slow?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 7
File: image.png (2 MB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1334x750
How can white people be superior to black people if they cannot outrun danger like blacks? They also have less testosterone, which makes it harder to build muscle, and lowers your sex drive - all alpha male traits.

So, why are you so fucking slow /pol/acks?

Inferior genes?
>>
>>80443569

Fast-twitch muscle fibers
>>
>>80443569
They're faster because we're stronger and smarter. Running away is their only means of survival.
>>
>>80443569
We aren't superior in running.
>>
>>80443569
They have more experience
>>
>>80443569
Cheetahs can outrun humans, does that mean cheetahs are superior to humans?
>>
>>80443569
We didn't still have to run from wild animals up until the 20th century.
>>
>>80443569
They have experience running from the police. They get practice.
>>
>>80443569
Not as much practice running away from the cops.
>>
>implying niggers are superior to asians

lel
>>
>>80443569
>white people, why are black people better at literally only this one thing i just named? how come all you have done is build the greatest, most productive civilization in the history of mankind through intellect and hard work, but you run marginally slower than sub-humans?

really makes you think...
>>
>>80443569
"B-but blacks are f-fast mane!"
Saged faggot.
>>
blacks actually only excel in sprinting.

most long distance endurance athletes are white and asian because they lack alpha actinin 3 protein, which blacks posses. that's why they often look cut without really working out often.
>>
Our high credit scores weigh us down...
>>
>>80443569
Black man runs for three fucking days to catch the gazelle.

White man noticed the deer all liked to drink water by a certain spot, so he went the next morning and waited in the bushes for 4 hours until the deer got close enough for him to stab the fuck out of it.
>>
Whites didn't have to evolve to outrun cheetahs for survival
>>
>>80443569

>implying alpha males run away from danger rather than facing it head on
>>
>>80443569
Because we use our brains and domesticated horses then eventually invented cars...
>>
>>80443569
http://listverse.com/2015/02/22/10-ancient-humans-who-could-beat-todays-best-sports-stars/

Stop with the pseudoscience faggit. All the modern training and steroids in the world, and some mixbreed euro indian was close to smashing modern sprinting world records 100 fucking years ago.

Who knows what was possible before "recorded history"
>>
>>80443569
Blacks are generally not that strong. I've wrestled blacks that appeared physically strong, but their stamina was low and they weren't as strong as they appeared. I don't know if it's a trick of the light on skin tone, but a flip friend said the same shit. Most were pretty fast, though. I'm ginger master race, so maybe it's just my perspective.
>>
Because white people don't run from the cops after robbing people...because white people don't rob people.
>>
How can black people be superior to white people if they cannot outsmart everything like whites? They also have less common sense, which makes it harder to keep a job, and lowers your chance of seeing your 24th birthday - all civilized traits.

So, why are you so fucking dumb niggers?

Inferior genes?
>>
>>80443569
We don't have to outrun the cops
>>
>>80443569
Probably we can afford some transport.
>>
File: mr peepee.webm (3 MB, 638x360) Image search: [Google]
mr peepee.webm
3 MB, 638x360
>>80446370
this right ere just like the theory that white men cant jump
>>
File: joke.jpg (34 KB, 600x444) Image search: [Google]
joke.jpg
34 KB, 600x444
>>80443569
Because Europe didn't really have many extremely fast predators. That's why the Negro is so tall and so specialized in speed, to see over the long grass and to make quick dashes when a predator may be stalking in the grass. Negros have very little in terms of body mass because it'd just weigh you down.

Europeans had to spend more time conserving energy and heat due to the cold, so our body tends to be smaller but we are significantly more endurable and larger in nass. This is why we do so well in weightlifting when it comes to the Olympics, and the worlds strongest men are in the coldest environments on the planet, like Iceland.

>which makes it harder to build muscle, and lowers your sex drive
Europeans are /k/ selected, the north is a primarily low danger but recourse scarce environment which requires long term investment in agriculture and planning. Having lots of children simply is a dumb idea since they'll eat everything, but as you can see, during the Industrial Revolution and afterwards, we began producing much larger families because resources were in surplus.

In Africa, on the other hand, there's a high chance children will die because of predators and disease, which is why it's far more profitable to have lots of sex and do very little in terms of investment. Negros are /r/ selected.
>>
>>80443569
Lower testosterone almost always equates to a higher intelligence, which is something I'm guessing that a nigger like yourself did not know
>>
>>80447967
Iceland also gets retard strength from all the inbreeding.
>>
>>80447967
>in nass.
Meant to be "in mass"
>>
>>80443569
>all this talk of strength
>all this talk of primitive fleeing and chasing
For fuck's sake, it's for the same reason men are faster than women, they're taller on average.

longer legs = longer stride = more distance covered more efficiently
>>
>>80446866
white man invented guns

Sure tyrone is the best at running from cops, meanwhile white men have been to the moon and possess nuclear weapons
>>
>>80446774
no... literally every year a kenyan wins the boston marathon
>>
>>80443569
because we dont spend all our time running from the cops, other gangs, school, and job applications.
>>
File: Scrapbook_1467978458356.png (1 MB, 1037x562) Image search: [Google]
Scrapbook_1467978458356.png
1 MB, 1037x562
>>80446102
The white man bred them this way like you would a fine pedigree dog, which is basically what they are.
>>
>>80443569
Why are niggers so fucking dumb?
>>
Did anyone answer without a shitpost or is it just RUNNIN FROM DA COPZ LMFAO

Is there just a kenyan running gene or something
>>
>>80443569
>How can white people be superior to black people if they cannot outrun danger like blacks?

White people didn't conquer the world by running away from danger.
>>
>>80450966
We bred them to be strong and fast. That is literally the answer and why the American nigger brings us Gold in the Olympics.
>>
File: image.gif (1 MB, 301x250) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1 MB, 301x250
>>80443569
>doesn't know they white man invented the technology so he doesn't have to run fast
>doesn't know niggers abilities to run have to do with out runing whatever is chasing them

Why can't niggers swim?
Why can't niggers develop their culture past sharpened sticks and stones?
>>
>>80443569
Niggers can't outrun bullets.
>>
>>80446395
Underrated.
>>
>>80451125
That would explain American blacks winning, not Africans.
>>
>>80443569
We figured out that fortified permanent settlements and metal weapons were an effective deterrent against predators while niggers were still running away from lions.
>>
File: 1452141253640.jpg (42 KB, 392x400) Image search: [Google]
1452141253640.jpg
42 KB, 392x400
>>80451374
We bred the best, most violent, dumbest, most pliable nigger this world has ever seen and then we let them loose into our streets. We literally bred the Super Nigger and unleashed them not only into our country but worse, our culture as well.
>>
File: image.jpg (141 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
141 KB, 750x1334
>>80443569
>superior
>by running about as fast as a housecat & and having test levels that make you burn down a cvs when your homie gets killed for being a dipshit

I'm all for shit posting but this is just wew lad tier
>>
>>80443569
they are closer to animals than whites. theyre dumber and more athletic on average, really is that simple
>>
Why are leaf posters so fucking retarded? Is it something in the water?
>>
>>80443569
>Why are white people so fucking slow?
>>80443569
>Why are white people so fucking slow?

Because we face our problems head on. We use our strengths and smarts to beat what ever is thrown at us.
>>
>>80451374
Africa is mainly flat Savannah plains. So a tall and fast body type would excel there.
>>
>>80452345
Not most of Africa, sorry. Just Kenya and other places sonic niggers come from
>>
>>80443569

Actually, West Africans (American slave stock) have mostly fast twitch fibers and win sprints, but have terrible endurance.

East Africans, like Kenyans, are mostly slow twitch (aerobic) muscle fibers, win marathons, but are terrible at sprints.

All blacks are not the same.

Whites and Asians have 50/50 muscle fiber distribution and win MEDIUM distance races.

>The more you know
>>
I'll race a nigger to the pool and then we'll see who wins
>>
>>80453381

why are asians so bad at run/jump/skate sports like basketball, football, and hockey

actually they're not all that good at baseball when you take into account the % that play it and the lower popularity of other sports

i literally don't understand why out of a billion chinks and a billion hindus there's like zero or occasionally ONE in the nba
>>
>>80453907

Small stature. Leg length also matters in speed.
>>
>>80453907

Also Asian parents stress college, not sports.
>>
Is there a bodily reason why blacks don't excel at swimming? I know the black people can't swim meme but you think there would be at least some in the sport, yet the US team is always white isn't it?
>>
>>80448186

I thought it was from close proximity to the Hellmouth and having demon genetics running in their blood?
>>
>>80451673

. . . and they would still get their heads cracked open and their brains eaten in less than a day if we were to drop them into Africa.

Because Africans aren't about intimidating civilized, soft people that grew up surrounded by people that actually care; they are about butchering their neighbor and then raping the corpse.
>>
110m hurdles record holder is chinese

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/110_metres_hurdles
>>
>>80447313
You're right, I've noticed the same thing. The first jiu jitsu match I had against a black dude I was intimidated because I believed the hype. It turned out that he just smelled really bad and didn't have a lot of skill.
>>
You know how if your lose one sense your other senses are heightened?niggers lack intelligence so their physical fitness is enhanced
>>
>>80455198
Swimming is slow twitch muscles and requires self control via holding breath. not strengths of black people.
>>
>alpha males pick cotton for free

interesting....
>>
>>80443569
>Inferior genes?
take them a swimming pool and stand by that comment
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.