[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
POL=BTFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (320 KB, 1425x1697) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
320 KB, 1425x1697
How will you ever recover?
>>
>>80442179
>white people rape and genocide
We're not spanish
>>
>>80442179
White privilege means getting passed over for college scholarships and admission, jobs, housing and government assistance because of your skin color. White privilege means getting purposely held back in things that actually fucking matter instead of irrelevant semantics bullshit even if you're more than qualified.
>>
my nickname is vanilla thank you very much
>>
>>80442179
Oh god forbid, I have an avatar of my race in a fucking video game and insulting someone back when she insults me, I'm so fucking privileged
And also it means that something that doesn't happen happens. Wowza.
>>
>>80442179
captain mayo is a great nickname fuck you
>>
>>80442473
Affirmative action is racism.
>>
>>80442179
ignore all tweet posters.
report all tweet posters.
if we wanted tweet updates, we would go on twitter, not 4chan, faggot.
>>
>>80442179
>Captain Mayo
that's actually hilarious, I wouldn't mind that one
>Videogame avatars
Fair point, but most games let you customize your character anyways, and if you're mad about a set protagonist being a white male, blame the author or the publisher, not the end consumer
>History
Can't speak for Clapistan, but when I was in public school "white people history" got a fair balance of "good" history and "rape and genocide" - and so did every other ethnic group
>>
Fucking hell, stop posting tweets by literal whos
>>
>>80442179
cry about your avatars to Japan, faggot
>>
>>80442179
that hashtag is so blown the fuck out by redpilled folks its not even funny.
>>
>rape left out t. Asian
>>
>>80442179
Apparently this fake ass nigga never heard Ice Cream by Raekwon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgh10of6DKA
>>
>the last one
Best be jestin', my school had us watch some Hollywood white guilt slave movie. Actually now that I think about it we didn't watch the whole movie, just the part where a black guy is tied to a tree and getting whipped on his back.
>>
That third point is blatant dishonesty. Every modern history book is filled with anti-White propaganda. Hell, I've seen them try to justify Aztec and Mongol atrocities because White people are apparently demons.
>>
>>80442179
>1 post by this ID
I'll take the b8 ~ it's better to be a slave of America than a free man of Africa ~
>>
>>80445517
for real, I remember watching all of fucking Roots in ROTC
>>
>>80442179
>majority of games (decent ones at least) are made by what these people call ''neckbeard virgin'' white males
>we ain't need no men
>we ain't need no hwhite peeople
>HUUUUR WHY DONT WHITE PEOPLE MAKE MORE GAEMS WITH PEOPLE OF COLOR IN THEM? RACISM !!!!!
>>
>>80442179
> White people rape

That is only bringing up the fact that he's a descendant of a rapist.
>>
>>80442179
>video game only has little girls as playable characters
Where's the diversity? C'mon, it's 2016!
>>
File: 1 post by this ID.gif (478 KB, 500x348) Image search: [Google]
1 post by this ID.gif
478 KB, 500x348
>>80442179
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.