[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the single most not a real degree degree?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (381 KB, 1650x1275) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
381 KB, 1650x1275
What is the single most not a real degree degree?
>>
Philosophy
>>
>>80435350

This is a great degree to get before going to law school, actually.
>>
>>80437038
You can get in with anything.

also.
>going to law school
>>
>>80437038
Double majoring finance and philosophy then going to law school. I'm going to be a corporate suit dummy and it's going to be great.
>>
>>80435221
womens studies

women have done two things mainly in history

give birth and make sandwiches

what the fuck are they learning for 4 years since when they come out they dont know how to do either
>>
>>80435221
Is criminology a meme major pol? I plan on finishing my degree and then getting some postgraduate qualifications and becoming a forensic psychologist
>>
>>80435350
>>80437038
>cousin was a philosophy major
>said "I'll write books or something"
>couldbt get a job out of school because nobody will hire someone who thinks they're the new fucking Plato or some shit
>ends up painting houses for a living
>eventually jumps off a bridge and kills himself

Yep
>>
>>80435221
you gotta learn.
>>
>>80438083
>Eventually jumps off a bridge and kills himself
Because of that? WTF
>>
>>80437312
>going to anything but law.
>>
I graduated with a Graphic Design major two years ago and now make $80,000/year as a UX designer, and will soon have the opportunity to make six figures. All other art school degrees besides GD and Industrial Design are absolute peasant tier though.

>>80438420
He had a lot of other issues besides that. The whole family got over it fairly easily all things considered. Gives you an idea of the type of person he was.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.