[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cuck Comedy Hour
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: late night comedy.jpg (1 MB, 1242x2208) Image search: [Google]
late night comedy.jpg
1 MB, 1242x2208
The current state of late night comedy is pure propaganda. Why do we put up with this?
>>
Jon Stewart started this shit, but it keeps getting worse and worse. What happened to the days of actual comedy?
>>
fucking holders of cuck
>>
File: 1464393917397.jpg (146 KB, 852x918) Image search: [Google]
1464393917397.jpg
146 KB, 852x918
Do not watch television
>>
>>80434811

Are you looking for a more sophisticated answer than:

Jews control TV
>>
>>80435290
slightly more. Why are there no equivalents for the rest of us?
>>
>>80434811
Turn off your TV you cuck
>>
File: photo[1].jpg (63 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
photo[1].jpg
63 KB, 900x900
coco is pretty unbiased. he goofs on trump a lot, but he has for years. he's also had him on as a guest several times.
>>
File: Newt-Gingrich.jpg (44 KB, 585x400) Image search: [Google]
Newt-Gingrich.jpg
44 KB, 585x400
>>80435632
hes an anti gun liberal piece of shit
>>
>>80435632
I agree, thats why I didnt add him to the post. It seems like neutral voices in the comedy game are a dying breed. I miss comedy for its own sake.
>>
>>80434811
>Watching the broadcast Jew
Why do we put up with degenerates like you?
>>
>>80435950
Because the internet is so much freer of this propaganda?
>>
>>80435950
>broadcast Jew
That's the most accurate Jew metaphor I've ever heard
>>
>>80436118
Why aren't their equivalent shows on the internet where anyone can broadcast? I feel like there is a lack of dedicated creative talent
>>
>>80435546

Because Jews control the media. What's not to understand? Why would Jews put on something that would be against their plans? Why would they want right wing beliefs to be normalized or spread? That's the whole point of their game, the crap comedians make false statements and normies believe it, because there is no counter point or different view to accept instead.

PS: Conan is as bleeding heart liberal as they come and his shit hasn't been funny for like a decade
>>
>>80436257
>Why aren't their equivalent shows on the internet where anyone can broadcast?
There's YouTube. If that's not enough, you could always be the one to lead the broadcast revolution. I, personally, am a liberal who has watched some of these shows with my family. I do enjoy the shows, but i always stay wary of their rhetoric b/c everything in the OP's picture was true.
>>
>>80436418

you can disagree with him and still respect the fact that he doesn't try to cram his agenda down your throat via "comedy"
>>
Memes have filled the void of ring wing humor. They are now being countered with better and more truthful humor and they don't know how to respond. Hate speech laws please, it's 2016!
>>
>>80434811
Why watch if it bothers you?

Every other thread on here is some complaint about some group or some race or some person. What a bunch of fucking whiners. If you don't like something do something about it or get on with your life. My fuck your life must be barren if the state of late night tv is a major fucking issue.
>>
>>80437954
He was crying his ass off and begging for gun control after Orlando.
>>
File: 1444449976375.jpg (188 KB, 1000x745) Image search: [Google]
1444449976375.jpg
188 KB, 1000x745
>>80434811
Someone whose charismatic enough, just needs to put together a decent writing team, in order to present something that counters the viewpoints of the current lineup of the late night comedy hour. If the initial series is big enough on Youtube, it's possible you could get a contract syndication from a network - Or dine on "dat Youtube money".

Personally I've messed with the concept with my friends. But besides the obvious budget constraints; it's hard to be humorous about traditional/conservative values (especially while mocking them), and to come off as "hip" or "cool" while doing it.
>>
I'm cool with Jon Stewart with how he BTFO CNN
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.