[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The question about our existence
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1456110109452.jpg (374 KB, 1200x750) Image search: [Google]
1456110109452.jpg
374 KB, 1200x750
Is not if there is a meaning of life for example

>muh trump!
>muh hillary!
>muh hitler!

But the ultimate question is, why do we even life?

Why did the universe wanted it'self to be seen through the eyes of our humans?

99.999999% of the universe is just destruction, cause and action.

99.99999999% of the universe is to hot or too cold, or too toxic for us.

Even this tiny amounts of planet's that could be have life on it are probably torn apart by volcanos, radiation, weird cicle around the sun ect so that no life is possible.

I think we are the only thinking beings in this universe right now.

Im a pessimist, but it seems just logical.

I saw my cat taking her babies into her nest, a real mother, a great mother.

But she's just doing it because of instinct because she wan'ts to create a new generation of cat's. That's evolution, that's the meaning of life.

But why there is life, that is and will allways be the question.

In an fucking universe where everything could turn you into dust in not even a second, we are still here.

There must be some intelligence behind it, there must be some kind of reason, why in all this chaos and madness which the universe exists of, something beautiful as a tree could arise.

The coincidence is really, really, really, really, really low.

The chance to win 100 times again in the lottery is higher than to create life on an planet like earth.

I just wan't to get it already, all this wageslaving, this degeneracy, disconnected from such thinkings are driving me insane, why are most humans o unwaware of just being alive? Why can't they even accept that they should be thankful as fuck to even live.

Holy fuck, i hate the universe for creating us.

Theme https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ry3NPs0Shbg
>>
You seem like you've been taking athiesm a bit too seriously. Try browsing photos of cute dogs.
>>
Giving the universe agency is a huge leap, if you don't realize that you need to think a bit harder.
>>
Actually, try buhdism combined with Christianity. They make a pretty good combo, one being a religion, on being a philosophy. It will turn your frown upside down.
>>
>>80434698
I haven't figured out a purpose but I have a strong urge to continue living, to be free, and to have children.
>>
>>80435399
Cough cough religionistheonlywaytofindapurpose cough
>>
>>80434698
Entering a phase of nihilism means you are now a fully aware of the reality and its implications. It's necessary to go through it as you become more mature as a thinker.

But nihilism is never the logical end point for anyone. It is just one step.
>>
File: 1447704098499.png (4 KB, 505x391) Image search: [Google]
1447704098499.png
4 KB, 505x391
Pay attention to your dreams and pay closer attention to reality. The signs are all there
>>
>>80434698
My friend you've got it all backwards. You aren't some little product of the universe. You are the universe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMRrCYPxD0I
>>
>>80437336
It's both my homie. Very complicated though.
>>
>>80434698
>Why did the universe wanted it'self to be seen through the eyes of our humans?

Wow, really makes you think.
>>
File: 1466134046876.gif (2 MB, 400x230) Image search: [Google]
1466134046876.gif
2 MB, 400x230
>>80434698
>why cant they accept that they should be thankful as fuck to even live
>holt fuck, i hate the universe for creating us.
Nigga wut
>>
>>80435196

Hi Cornell
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.