[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, what do you think of Israel invading Lebanon with it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: indexoigu.png (11 KB, 268x188) Image search: [Google]
indexoigu.png
11 KB, 268x188
So, what do you think of Israel invading Lebanon with it's ''''''''''defence force''''''''''?
>>
>>80423812
The only good kike is a dead one, Lebanon should get nukes. Why is Pissrael the only country with nukes there ? It's a major power imbalance, If you want peace give the kike's neighbors nukes. I guarantee they'd be no more wars
>>
>>80424077
FUCK YOU MUGABE. FUCKING APE.
>>
>>80424077
Good point, Zimbabwe.
>>
>>80423812
Lebanon is one of the few good middle eastern countries. It was created to be a safe haven for Christian and Druze arabs, but the retarded muslims think they should own it.
>>
>>80424265
>t.b Chaim Shekelshoahstine
>>
Zero fucks
>>
>>80424077
>flag

bazinga
>>
>>80424077
I like how stupid fucks from the rest of the world tell us how much of political guinuses they are when it comes to our country.
>>
>>80423812
When did they invade Lebanon?
If the Lebanese get funded by some superpower and somehow curbstomp the kikes, watch them whine about the territory they lost. I will respect the battle and the results after, the kikes beat the muzzies and if they lose (they won't against the Lebanese), then I will respect the outcome as well. But I sure as shit know they'll still whine about the chosen people's homeland or some other garbage.
With Jews, you lose.
>>
>>80424077
Agreed. Give them nukes and this shit ends. Works for India and Pakistan, US and USSR, etc.

Checks and balances.
>>
File: 1465279021436.jpg (27 KB, 372x338) Image search: [Google]
1465279021436.jpg
27 KB, 372x338
>>80425065
I only ever see you commenting on Jewish/Israeli related threads.
You usually post 2 or 3 times and then duck out.
>>
>>80424265
>Romania calling someone an ape

The pot calling the kettle black
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.