[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Want to clarify
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
http://www.amren.com/news/2015/07/new-doj-statistics-on-race-and-violent-crime/

>This table can be used for a number of interesting calculations. First, we find that during the 2012/2013 period, blacks committed an average of 560,600 violent crimes against whites, whereas whites committed only 99,403 such crimes against blacks. This means blacks were the attackers in 84.9 percent of the violent crimes involving blacks and whites. This figure is consistent with reports from 2008, the last year DOJ released similar statistics. Perhaps not coincidentally, that was the year Mr. Obama was elected president.

How did he uses these stats, on the chart within the link, to come to these conclusions on the likelihood of blacks causing violent crimes against whites? Maybe I can't into math or something but I'm just not following the logic that he used.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2RVIi6M7oM&ab_channel=StefanMolyneux
>>
is stefan trying to gently guide people to racism?
>>
>>80424172
yes

t. not Stefan
>>
>>80424281
prove you are not stefan, do you?
A. hope i am doing well
B. hope i am NOT doing well
C. none of the above
>>
>blacks committed an average of 560,600 violent crimes against huuuwhaites, huuwhereas huuuuwhaites committed only 99,403 such crimes against blacks

Fixed.
>>
>>80424172

The word "racism" is a communist invention that was specifically designed to silence those that were viewed as standing in the way of communist goals.
>>
>>80425408

Coined by Red Army founder Leon Trotsky, in his book History of the Russian Revolution, the term racism was invented to give the impression that the Eastern Slavs of Russia were selfish and greedy for doing nothing more than wanting to preserve their cultural identity.

Sound familiar?
>>
>>80425408
i am aware, however it is now the general accepted word for this sort of thing, is there something else i can call it?
>>
>>80423230
In 2014, blacks in Chicago made up 79 percent of all known nonfatal-shooting suspects, 85 percent of all known robbery suspects and 77 percent of all known murder suspects, according to police department data.

Whites were 1 percent of known nonfatal shootings suspects in 2014, 2.5 percent of known robbery suspects, and 5 percent of known murder suspects, the latter number composed disproportionately of domestic homicides. Whites are nearly absent, in other words, among violent street criminals
>>
>>80425408
>>80425484
how do we get to others to understand the communist plot? The idiots are signing away our country.
>>
File: right_wing_pepe.jpg (15 KB, 342x386) Image search: [Google]
right_wing_pepe.jpg
15 KB, 342x386
>>80425408
>>80425484
>>80425966
I'd like to believe this true, but there are documented uses before
>>
>>80426381
>>80425966
>>80425408
>>80425484
I fucked up I meant "There are documented uses before Trotsky, but is there evidence to suggest that he actually started a "Racist" witch hunt to alienate native Russians?"
>>
>>80424921
D. Not an argument
>>
>>80426505
"Racist" was a word before Trotskyism, but it referred to scientifically assessing the differences between races. The idea of racism as a negative institutional or personal force was first put forth by Trotsky.
>>
>>80423230
Just look strictly at the white and black sections.

For whites, there are 4,091,971 victimizations and for blacks, there are 955,800 victimizations. Now for white victims, the race of the offender is black 13.7% of the time. This means 560,600 black on white violent crimes. For black victims, the race of the offender is white 10.4% of the time. This means 99,403 crimes. Thus the total interracial crime between blacks and whites is 660,003 crimes. Doing the simple ratio, you see that 85% of interracial crime between blacks and whites have black offenders. That is blacks are the aggressors 85% of the time. These numbers are even worse when you consider population distributions.
>>
>>80425844
>>80427171
yea it's making sense, I just can't into stats, need to get on that
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.