[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Find The Difference HELP!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: I cant tell them apart.png (222 KB, 554x231) Image search: [Google]
I cant tell them apart.png
222 KB, 554x231
Can someone help me I am trying to find the difference between these 2 pictures. They just look soo similar
>>
>>80411426
>>
The girl from the left looks better looking
>>
>>80411426
There's no difference, and I respect both as long as they stay in their own damn countries
>>
The left one is a patriotic woman, the other is a terrorist. Get some glasses.
>>
>>80411426

The one on the left didn't blow herself up in a market in Baghdad, killing six people.
>>
>>80411426
The one on the left is interested in defending her country and faith. The one on the right is interested in destroying those of the one on the left
>>
>>80411712
The one on the right never went to Bangladesh. She was a Palestinian, who blew herself up at a military checkpoint, eliminating enemy soldiers. Unlike a (((moderate rebel))) in Syria, who kills civilians indiscriminately.
>>
>>80411426
The one on the left fights for your freedom. The one on the right wants to shoot your nuts off.
>>
File: not all muslims right.webm (1 MB, 426x240) Image search: [Google]
not all muslims right.webm
1 MB, 426x240
>>80411426
girl on the left doesn't strap a bomb to her chest or raise her children to be suicide bombers or do shit like this.
>>
One belongs to a religion with a contemporary record of blowing up people they believe to be infidels.

The other has proper trigger discipline.
>>
>>80411426

Left = Defense
Right = Offense
>>
>>80413689

ha ha wow this is actually very distressing ha ha
>>
>>80411426
the one on the left has a shitty mspaint head-dress on.
>>
>>80413689
I can watch those beheadings of captured journalists while eating a disgusting pile of spaghetti without gagging.

But this.
This is a whole new level.
This genuinely sickens me to the core.
How the fuck does the regressive left justify equating a mudslime kid who had his first beheading at the age of 10, to a Western, American kid who had his first sports trophy at the same age.
The fucking progressives just can't get their priorities straight.
>>
File: 1455153412294.jpg (292 KB, 634x646) Image search: [Google]
1455153412294.jpg
292 KB, 634x646
>>80411426
>>
>>80411426
One is displaying pride in her freedom and identity as an American citizen.

The other is getting ready to go to war in the name of her religion.

Gee I wonder which one is more dangerous.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.