[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hi, blue-pilled normie here. friend keeps spamming this image
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (87 KB, 750x605) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87 KB, 750x605
hi, blue-pilled normie here.

friend keeps spamming this image on my group chats and social media. I want to kick her teeth in but with words...

how do I respond?
>>
People just want equality. If you do something for minority groups, you should offer the same thing to majority groups if you want to be fair.
>>
Well, if you're a blue pilled normie you should respond by agreeing with her and then offer to prep a room full of black bulls before they black her womb
>>
>>80410302

Blaming your failures on your identity is literally the definition of narcissism.
>>
“So until liberals started playing divide-and-rule by splitting society into now-antagonistic groups, people didn't feel pressured to assert their group identity and their particular interests? Shocker. Good thing we have identity politics now instead of considering ourselves to be simply Americans.”
>>
>>80410302

All lives mattering was universally implied and a given. It's like exclaiming the sky is blue and the sun is bright.

These regressive, whiny fucks just crave this victimhood mentality and want to segregate society while simultaneously demanding for equality and inclusion (and even superiority).

These people are worse than cancer.
>>
The nigger isn't really wrong. All of the things he mentioned are passive-aggressive cuck shit.
>>
Men receiving consistently longer sentences for the same crime as women is just as crucial to strive to equalize, just as it is for white and black people. This meme only seeks to marginalize valid causes that fall under "mens rights"

Throw that one out there.
>>
>>80411089
summer
>>
Reply with this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohGBIl2aPvA
>>
>>80411089
>sort of pro-nig opinion
>brown ID

Praise kek
>>
>>80410302
>>80410814
This should cover it.
>>
fuck...
>>
>>80411452
>>80411502
Hello my black brother.
>>
>>80410302
#nolivesmatter
>>
They do exist to annoy them and shut them the fuck up. Not because we want to preserve an oppressive status quo, it's because they are annoying and people don't find their complaints legitimate anymore. Just say her post proves why #heteropride is so important because of bigots like her if you want to piss her off
>>
Actually, its because these groups come out with retarded PR events going WE HAVE IT THE WORST EVERYBODY IS SO MEAN TO US, and straight white people come back with the bantz proving you have no clue about statistics or evidence.

Take your anecdotal evidence using ass outta here.

13% of the population commits 50% of the murders
>>
>>80411089
To elaborate, saying things like "all lives matter" or that we need men's rights basically is just an attempt to be the real liberal egalitarian. You're playing the same stupid games as they are. Instead you should say that whites are superior to blacks and that white lives matter much more to you than black lives. You should say that women are unfit to lead society or take other masculine roles, and should return to their traditional roles.
>>
File: IISC_EqualityEquity.png (1 MB, 3000x2250) Image search: [Google]
IISC_EqualityEquity.png
1 MB, 3000x2250
>>80410551
>0551▶

Here is the problem with that they pic related cuck
>>
>>80410302
Don't respond. You'll never convince her of anything, and Twitter tags aren't worth getting angry over.
>>
>>80411089

Read my post above yours >>80410997 and tell me where I'm wrong.
>>
>>80411306

Holy shit this made my day.
>>
>>80410302
>Nobody said X until Y

Because no one needed to state the most obvious of things you stupid nigger
>>
>>80410302

The status quo shouldn't change. What's wrong with whites advocating their own interests?
>>
>>80412298

All 6 of those niggers should be in prison for stealing.
>>
>>80410302

Basically... nobody should care about these things. Nobody should care about minorities. Minorities aren't necessary. They shouldn't be demanding anything, but conforming to the system. And if the system rejects them because they don't conform, or even if they do, they should leave and go to someplace where they'd be accepted. This is the most direct and practical solution there is.

Sadly, rulers like to play at divide and conquer, because it's an easy strategy. You divide people into various groups that antagonize each other, so that they waste their time of pointless things instead of focusing on real issues. >>80410814 summed it up nicely.

But, you want a reply. You know what you should say? Nothing. Stay neutral. Don't get involved. It isn't worth it. The only time that it's worth getting involved is when something important is at stake and when your opinion actually matters. If you try to disagree with this person you'll get hated by everyone that agrees with them. Don't bother.
>>
>>80412529
You're not wrong, but if you say the things in the picture, then all you're doing is trying to preserve the values created by centuries of liberal revolts. All lives do not matter, at least not equally. Men and women are not equal or interchangeable. There should be no black history month, and there has never been a white history month, nor is there any need for it. Homosexuality should not be normalized or accepted; it is deviant sexual behavior.
>>
>arguing with stupid people

Good luck
>>
>>80410302
Created division.

Divided groups acknowledged the division, also divide themselves.

You're not paying attention to me, proved my point to myself.

Back to nobody else matters, divisions continued.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.