[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redpill me on this country.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 4842276704_4da2a8e5de_b.jpg (305 KB, 750x604) Image search: [Google]
4842276704_4da2a8e5de_b.jpg
305 KB, 750x604
Redpill me on this country.
>>
Sub-tier Spaniards.
>>
>>80406408
A bit more shit than you.
>>
>>80406408
Shit but has some good parts, like Aguascalientes.
>>
>mataulipas
>>
Last bastion of traditionalism in north America.

Still, stay the fuck out.
>>
>>80406408

its great if you stay out of the poor areas
>>
>>80406408
I fuckin want to go there but I cant afford flights and such

t. young single friendless Irishman.
>>
>>80406408
Complete shithole. They have set themselves up for a legitimate reverse-texas, though. The US will prop up their shit government to make sure that doesn't happen.
>>
>>80410206
/thread
>>
My city is filled with americans video-blogging with their cellphones as if they did not knew how easy it is to steal something held so far away from the body... Come here and spend $$$$$$$
>>
File: mexico.jpg (94 KB, 700x461) Image search: [Google]
mexico.jpg
94 KB, 700x461
>>80406408
Mexico is a big mountain range where some idiots decided to build most of the cities on top instead of the coast making logistics horribly unproductive and expensive.
>>
>>80406408
Spain didn't have quality control

>>80413468
This is the reason you won so much of their former land, it literally took more time to get to LA from Mexico city than to get to LA from Washington

The coast is kind of hot and muggy, i think the cities were made with whitey in mind
>>
>>80410622
I think the flight is cheap if you go to london and take a flight to cancĂșn.
>>
File: fucking mexicans.jpg (237 KB, 723x404) Image search: [Google]
fucking mexicans.jpg
237 KB, 723x404
Nation of bandits. Born out of corruption. Read about their history sometimes. It's sordid. That's the word that best describes Mexican history. Neverending tales of backstabbing, systemic corruption, banditry and gangs of bandits seizing political power, failed "empires" and two centuries of plain incompetence.

Mexico is a failed state. It never was a real nation at any point. Just clans of bandits that form coalitions for a time, and then backstab each other have a "revolution" which ends up installing the strongest bandits in "government" until another coalition of bandit clans come together to stage a coup and start the process all over again.

This is what happens when you tell Indians that they're a "nation." It's a farce.
>>
>>80415450
Gracias!
>>
>>80415612
/thread
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.